Thread: Wu corp type music

Default Wu corp type music

Being on Wu corp and all, have you noticed you all have really bad taste in music. Then you try to say everyone else is crazy and your the normal one being .0000000000000000000000001% of the world.

Liquid Swords is better then Illmatic? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?

even if you like it more, cool, but don't deal with opinions, deal with ACTUAL FACT. Liquid swords is better then the frist album to get a 5 star rating. this was fresh off the Rakim Daddy Kane ear when everyone was making the greatest classics in rap history, the peak of hip hop, literally called the Golden Age, and THIS particular album was seen as the best of that. bitch are you silly?
    there's a reason Gza wasn't a competitor for king of new york, actually facts ppl, actual facts.

Killah Priest on Bible was better then AZ on Life's a Bitch. KILL YOUR SELF. AZ's entire career was launched off of one verse, Killah priest could move anything off a whole song on a Wu-Tang Album in the Cuban Linx era. And some how Killah Priest's Spoonie G flow on that song's better then what's KNOWN as the greatest guest appearance on a rap album, ever.

and all the backpacking.
    you guys let your ideals get in the way of your enjoyment of music and seem to think rap is a corny battle of "good" vs. "evil". Fags. bei

ya'll made me go to work pissed off with that killah priest shit lol

oh and all the shit about Dre being a wakck producer....WHAT?!

Dre washes his dick with Rza's mouth when it comes to producing. prior., he's changed hip hop with every album he's been behind and Rza's been getting high off angle dusting wesaring a robin mask and kicking shitting beats for the majority of his career.

i love Rza's work just as much as or more then you ppl i have all the classics and bump them daily, but that was what, a good 4 years in his career, after then he's just been dropping turds. and a good one hear and there.

the beat to "NYC Everything" is the worst beat of all time, i don't care what you say. There's like a fart noise that's off key every 4 seconds.
    a straight up fart noise.

so don't say he's better then dre, cause come the fuck on. again i LIKE him more then Dre but in ACTUAL FACT dre sons his kids.

then saying 4th disciple and allah math and those fags are better........wow. the Wu-Tang and Friends CD has better beats then The Chronic....alright ppl, let's get a grip.

saying he doesn't make grimey beat......

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO NWA.

fucking deepcover

murder was the case..

Marshal Mathers LP

his whole career
    fags.

Dre don't even come close to RZA. Because he could never produce an album as hot production wise as OB4CL,Liquid Swords, 36 Chambers, or Wu Tang Forever! He has never produced 1 album as hot production wise as any of these! Some of Dre's shit with NWA was wack 2. Not all of it, but some of it was. His shit with 50 has been mostly weak 2. Dre is not even in RZA's league son! He aint even in the same sport. 4th disciple, DJ Premier, and 9th wonder are better. Right now I would rather hear Bronze Nazareth, or Hi-Tek than Dre.

Suga Duga

I feel free to call RZA the best producer ever lived

^^^^

whY???? all the beats i thought he made were made by true master and 4th disciple.

lol dont compare dre to rza. Rza is my fav but dre is better. Lol even rza says dre is on another level

if u think rza is better then dre u should just stop listening to music..

(AND ILL LISTEN TO RZA ANY DAY OVER DRDRE. BUT THE TRUTH IS NOBODY CAN TOUCH DRE. EVER)
    Last edited by SaqurakiHanamichi; 07-07-2007 at 04:44 PM.
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Suga Duga

my opinion...your opinion, both produced monsters, to me RZA is better, end of discussion

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I consider RZA the best producer ever. Dre right behind him. Aint no dick ridin or none of that, just statin my opinion

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    I consider RZA the best producer ever. Dre right behind him. Aint no dick ridin or none of that, just statin my opinion
    BANG BANG thats what I think, Dre IS on another level to many producers BUT Dre makes beats with people I'm sure and the sheer volume of his work is vast.He has is own sound
    (classy,red carpet,been doing this from day 1) type style.I assume that you are all talking about beats because I'm not sure that Dre writes ALL his material and RZA would eat him on the mic for joke just bust "12 Jewels" or "Sunshower" (LOL) never the less I think Dre's delivery is great he is very clear say like Masta Killa.

RZA to me is the best (producer & has an argument for MCing also) and I ain't just saying that to go against the grain, I really mean it.His amount of work is ASTOUNDING I just randomly picked out 5 CD's of Wu-Tang and they are:

Bobby Digital In Stereo - Silkworm,Handwriting On The Wall
    Digital Bullet - Do U,Brooklyn Babies,Must Be Bobby
    The W - Chamber Music,Gravel Pit,Jah World
    Liquid Swords - 4th Chamber,Shadowboxin',Duel Of The Iron Mic,Killah Hills
    Ironman - After The Smoke Is Clear,Black Jesus,Box In Hand,Daytona 500

Now seriously Dre cannot compare to beats like^ I only picked a few.
    Then I would argue that RZA has a greater understanding of the artists that he is producing tracks for just look at the "No Said Date" beat for Masta Killa,
    that beat reminds me of a ninja running along roofftops and shit and if anyone is a ninja MK is.
    Plus "Incarcarted Scarfaces" is absolutly perfect for raekwon that soft half asleep type shit no one could flow to that beat like Rae did.
    Just look at the amonut of beats that he has made with the whole Wu-Tang movement you can't even comper DRE to him.
    When "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2" finally comes you will see who the REAL master is, make no mistake.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 07-07-2007 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    fuck that

its Premo.
    fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    fuck that

its Premo.
    fact.
    Lmao. Screw what I said about opinions.

Premo, bitch!

I also hate that shit about RZA having such a good understanding of the MCs he produces for. Nah, he just makes good beats.

Poet Of The Streets

Killah Priest vs. AZ- both these songs technically launched their respective careers and both came retardedly ill on em. Imma give it to Priest though. They both dropped knowledge with a fresh style and flow but c'mon Priest is one of the deepest niggas on the planet. Both are legends now and I'm not takin anything away from AZ but Priest had a WHOLE song of his own for a reason, not just a verse.

Liquid Swords vs. ILLmatic- not even gonna start. Both are groundbreaking classic albums and can be compared equally. If an album is classic it should be on par with other classic albums not necessairly better or worse in any sense. Production wise I might give it to LS buy an inch but then there's "Represent". NaS is quite younger than GZA also...

RZA vs. Dre- RZA got the originality no doubt and has produced numerous classic albums ON HIS OWN. Dre is an originator but he's not better than RZA overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
    Killah Priest vs. AZ- both these songs technically launched their respective careers and both came retardedly ill on em. Imma give it to Priest though. They both dropped knowledge with a fresh style and flow but c'mon Priest is one of the deepest niggas on the planet. Both are legends now and I'm not takin anything away from AZ but Priest had a WHOLE song of his own for a reason, not just a verse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post

Liquid Swords vs. ILLmatic- not even gonna start. Both are groundbreaking classic albums and can be compared equally. If an album is classic it should be on par with other classic albums not necessairly better or worse in any sense. Production wise I might give it to LS buy an inch but then there's "Represent". NaS is quite younger than GZA also...

RZA vs. Dre- RZA got the originality no doubt and has produced numerous classic albums ON HIS OWN. Dre is an originator but he's not better than RZA overall.

to say Rza's better, ok fine i'll take that, this is Wu-tang corp and that's your flavor, but to say Dre's wack, HOLY SHIT.

or 4th is better then DRe.

and whose the dumbass that wants to act like the beat to Silkworm is better then "The Way I Am" or "Let me Ride" or "Straight out of Compton"...fag.