Discussion
    View source
    History

Universe
    Marvel Universe
    Real Name
    James Howlett
    Aliases
    Logan, formerly Weapon Ten, Death, Mutate #9601, Jim Logan, Patch, Canucklehead, Emilio Garra, Weapon Chi, Weapon X, Experiment X, Agent Ten, Canada, Wildboy, Peter Richards, many others
    Identity
    Secret, known to certain government agencies
    Occupation
    Adventurer, instructor, former bartender, bouncer, spy, government operative, mercenary, soldier, sailor, miner
    Citizenship
    Canada, possible dual citizenship in Japan and/or Madripoor
    Place of Birth
    Alberta, Canada
    Known Relatives
    Unidentified grandfather (deceased), John Howlett Sr. (father, deceased), Elizabeth Howlett (mother, deceased), John Howlett Jr. (brother, deceased), Viper (Madame Hydra, ex-wife), Amiko Kobayashi (foster daughter), Erista (son), Laura Kinney (X-23, clone)
    Group Affiliation
    X-Men, Avengers, formerly Horsemen of Apocalypse, Fantastic Four, Secret Defenders, Clan Yashida, Department H, Alpha Flight, Department K, Team X, Team Weapon X, Devil's Brigade, Canadian Army
    Education
    Privately tutored as a child
    Height
    5'3"
    Weight
    (Without Adamantium skeleton) 195 lbs., (with Adamantium skeleton) 300 lbs.
    Eyes
    Blue
    Hair
    Black
    Powers
    Wolverine is a mutant who possesses the ability to regenerate damaged or destroyed areas of his cellular structure at a rate far greater than that of an ordinary human. The speed at which this healing factor works varies in direct proportion with the severity of the damage Wolverine suffers. For example, he can fully recover from an ordinary gunshot wound in a non-vital area of his body within minutes, but it took him almost two months to fully recover from injuries sustained in a duel with Lord Shingen, which included one from a sword that went all the way through his trunk.
    Wolverine’s natural healing also affords him virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases. For example, it is nearly impossible for him to become intoxicated from drinking alcohol. He also has a limited immunity to the fatigue poisons generated by bodily activity, and hence he has greater endurance than an ordinary human. His agility and reflexes are similarly enhanced.
    In addition, Wolverine’s healing factor provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process. Although over a century old, Wolverine is as healthy and physically fit as a man in his prime.
    Wolverine also possesses superhumanly acute senses, making him capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than a normal human’s. His hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and he is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Wolverine can use these enhanced senses to track any creature with an impressive degree of success.
    Wolverine’s skeleton includes six retractable one-foot long bone claws, three in each arm, that are housed beneath the skin and muscle of his forearms. Wolverine can, at will, release these slightly curved claws through his skin beneath the knuckles on each hand. The skin between the knuckles tears and bleeds, but the blood loss is quickly halted by his healing factor. Wolverine can unsheathe any number of his claws at once, although he must keep his wrists straight at the moment his claws shoot from his forearms into his hands. When unsheathed, the claws are fully within his hands, and thus Wolverine can still bend his wrists. The claws are naturally sharp and tougher than that of normal human bone structure, allowing Wolverine to cut through most types of flesh and natural materials.
    Despite the extent of his healing factor, Wolverine is not immortal. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form, such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid, Wolverine can die.
    Abilities
    Due to his extensive training as a soldier, a C.I.A. operative, a samurai, a spy, and a member of the X-Men, Wolverine is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant, having mastered virtually every fighting style on Earth. He is also a trained expert in multiple types of weapons, vehicles, computer systems, explosives, and assassination techniques. Wolverine is fluent in many languages, including Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Lakota, and Spanish; he has some knowledge of French, Thai, and Vietnamese.
    Weapons
    Wolverine’s entire skeletal structure, including his claws, has been artificially bonded to the nearly indestructible metal Adamantium. As a result, Wolverine’s bones are virtually unbreakable, and his claws are capable of cutting through almost any substance depending on its thickness and the amount of force he can exert. Due to his healing factor, the presence of Adamantium in his body does not interfere with his bones’ normal function of generating blood corpuscles. The reinforcement of his skeleton enables Wolverine to withstand high levels of physical pressure, giving his muscles sufficient force to briefly lift/press several hundred pounds.
    Throughout his life, Wolverine has used a variety of bladed weapons, most frequently daggers and, at times, swords. He has also wielded many different types of firearms throughout his careers as a soldier, a mercenary, and a spy.
    First Appearance
    (As Wolverine, cameo) Incredible Hulk #180 (1974), (as Wolverine, fully) Incredible Hulk #181 (1974), (as Patch) Marvel Comics Presents #1 (1988), (as Weapon X) Marvel Comics Presents #72 (1991), (as Death) Astonishing X-Men #1 (1999)
    Origin
    Origin #1-6 (2001-2002); Wolverine #10 (1989); Marvel Comics Presents #72-84 (1991); Alpha Flight #33 (1986); Wolverine #113 (1997)
    Significant Issues
    Early life recounted (Origin #1-6, 2001-2002); first fought Sabretooth (Wolverine #10, 1989); vs Uncegila (Marvel Comics Presents #93-98, 1991-1992); first met Ogun (Wolverine #113, 1997); active in Madripoor, fought alongside Captain America (Uncanny X-Men #268, 1990); active as mercenary, sought inner peace, vs Kimora (Logan: Path of The Warlord, 1996); active in Team X (X-Men #5-7/Wolverine #68, 1992/1993); with Carol Danvers, vs Sabretooth & Hellfire Club (Logan: Shadow Society, 1996); subjected to Weapon X experimentation, broke free, slaughtered personnel (Marvel Comics Presents #72-84, 1991); under Weapon X control, massacred inhabitants of Roanoke (Weapon X #25, 2004); found by Hudsons, nursed back to health (Alpha Flight #33, 1986); first met Cable (Wolverine/Cable: Guts and Glory, 1999); joined The Flight (Alpha Flight Special, 1992); vs Leader (Wolverine #144, 1991); vs Hulk & Wendigo (Incredible Hulk #180-182, 1974); with James Hudson, vs Bedlam (Alpha Flight #53, 1987); joined X-Men (Giant-Size X-Men #1, 1975); first called "Logan" (X-Men #103, 1977); with X-Men, vs Magneto (X-Men #104, 1977); with X-Men, vs Weapon Alpha (X-Men #109, 1978); first visited Savage Land (X-Men #114-116, 1978); first met Mariko (X-Men #118, 1979); with X-Men, vs Alpha Flight (X-Men #120-121, 1979); met Yukio, killed Shingen, became engaged to Mariko (Wolverine #1-4, 1982); wedding called off by Mariko (Uncanny X-Men #173, 1983); first met Amiko (Uncanny X-Men #181, 1984); with Kitty Pryde, vs Ogun (Kitty Pryde and Wolverine #3-6, 1985-1986); with Vindicator, vs Lady Deathstrike (Alpha Flight #33-34, 1986); reunited with Charlemagne, vs Spider-Man (Spider-Man vs Wolverine #1, 1987); with X-Men, vs Adversary (Uncanny X-Men #225-227, 1988); as Patch, visited Madripoor, allied with Tyger Tiger (Marvel Comics Presents #1-10, 1988-1989); first met Punisher (Punisher War Journal #6-7, 1989); vs Ba'al (Wolverine #11-16, 1989); with Havok, opposed Meltdown (Havok & Wolverine: Meltdown #1-4, 1988); fathered son in Savage Land (Wolverine: The Jungle Adventure, 1990); crucified by Reavers, rescued by Jubilee (Uncanny X-Men #251-252, 1989); briefly joined "new" Fantastic Four (Fantastic Four #347-349, 1990-1991); with Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D., vs Hydra (Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #26-29, 1991); in Madripoor, vs Cyber (Marvel Comics Presents #85-92, 1991); sought secrets of Weapon X facility (Wolverine #48-50, 1991), granted Mariko quick death (Wolverine #57, 1992); with Team X, vs Psi-Borg, buried Silver Fox (Wolverine #62-65, 1992-1993); stripped of Adamantium by Magneto (X-Men #25, 1993); rediscovered bone claws (Wolverine #75, 1993); rejected Genesis’s attempt to bond Adamantium, regressed to feral state (Wolverine #100, 1996); helped in recovery by Elektra (Wolverine #101-106, 1996); married Viper (Wolverine #126, 1998); regained Adamantium skeleton, transformed into Death by Apocalypse (Wolverine #145, 1999); divorced Viper (Wolverine #169, 2001); broke into Weapon Plus Compound (New X-Men #145, 2003); with Alpha Flight, vs Mauvais (Wolverine #170-172, 2002); vs Lady Deathstrike & Omega Red, almost killed by Sabretooth (Wolverine #173-175, 2002); entered relationship with Cassie Lathrop (Wolverine #11-12, 2004); allied with Agent Zero & Fantomex against Weapon Plus (Weapon X #25, 2004)

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Wolverine and Colossus are my favorites.

colossus is overlooked sometimes....good character.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 07-09-2007 at 12:10 PM.

My favourate Heroes are.....

X-men (fave roster)
    Cyclops
    Wolverine
    Storm
    Beast
    Jean Grey
    Rogue
    Gambit

Bonus add: Ice Man, Colossus, Bishop, Nightcrawler

Spider-Man
    Iron Man
    Captain America
    Black Cat
    Hulk
    Silver Surfer
    Hawk Eye
    Punisher
    Ghost Rider

Batman
    Superman
    Green Lantern John Stewart/Kyle Rayner
    Flash
    Nightwing

These were off the top, theres a few more too.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

also the way u look at shit....i think magneto is a hero.

Superman, Batman, Wolverine, Grey Hulk, Green Hulk, Spawn, Lobo, Prophet, just a few of my favs.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    also the way u look at shit....i think magneto is a hero.
    co-sign,

my Favourite without a doubt - for the gore and detail to attention

*Judge Dred

Spawn is too bad ass..eloels.

The Moon Knight

Big X-Men fan, love Colossus, Nightcrawler, well, pretty much everyone. Plus, Exiles kick ass, especially Morph and Blink.
    And I won't forget Moon Knight. I know a lot of people think he's corny and all, but I like him... Haven't checked out his new run yet though.
    He Who Professes The Faith Will Excel:
    And To Whatever You Accustom Yourself
    You Will Grow Accustomed To.
    Blessing To The Reader.

Spawn owns.

STYLE

x-men:
    wolvie
    bishop
    colossus
    nightcrawler
    gambit
    angel
    longshot
    rogue

Mavel Favs
    Hulk
    Dr Strange
    Namor

STYLE

http://www.hipmarketalerts.com/music/marvel.mp3

here is a song i made all about marvel characters

my bones can't be broken, i slice like logan
    my brains on fire , my motorcycle is smokin
    daytime disguise, i gotta keep my wings folded
    under my trenchcoat when i'm remy lebeau'n
    16 bars is like 16 cards, 4 suits all faces, and they fully charged!
    don't need no danger room i get real life practice
    eat this planet for a snack call me Galactus
    but thangs get real Grimm when i'm doin my Thing
    gotta make my money stretch like Mr Fantastic.
    i'm a strange doctor observe as i conjure a monster
    mcs get treated like rogue, gets no love
    tag team Red Skull and the Baron Blood and
    and we plan a secret war just like the Beyonder
    beyond asgard ask thunder god Thor
    high profile but we stay Loki
    stay on the move like quicksilver 2 sentinels on me
    armies of me like Multiple Man multiple metaphors
    make your skull shatter got the voice of Banshee
    wreak Havok wih split atoms and blast nuclear fission
    embarrass an mc red faced like Vision
    i'd roll with magneto on that malcom x mission
    u fukked, wishin you could change your luck
    but that's a Longshot cause i'm castin a hex just like Scarlet Witch
    but i ain't nothin like no red head bytch
    u get shocked with 50k volts i'm Electro amped
    then i pull a sneek attack on yo camp then -BAMF-
    like a fish outta water but i'm more like Namor
    steppin out the ocean but my skins still damp.
    Last edited by STYLE; 10-09-2007 at 02:52 PM.

The Son of Grace

Batman

^^lol, good one.

Mine are Wolverine, Captain America and Ironman