Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two Teens Held In Gang-Rape Of Mother, Torture Of Son

Default Two Teens Held In Gang-Rape Of Mother, Torture Of Son

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. -- Two teenagers have been arrested on charges that they gang-raped a mother and forced her to have sex with her 12-year-old son.

Authorities said 14-year-old Avion Lawson and 16-year-old Nathan Walker are being charged as adults with armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery.

Lawson was arrested Tuesday after police said they matched DNA evidence found on a condom in the victim's home to the teen.

Walker was taken into custody Thursday after police said they found the teen's left palm print inside the victim's apartment.

Both teens are being held in the Palm Beach County Jail without bail.

Authorities said the boys were among a group of about 10 suspects who forced their way into the woman's Dunbar Village home on the night of June 18.

According to police reports, a young man tricked the victim into opening the door of her home after he told her that the tires on his vehicle were flat.

Police said the woman and her son were then ambushed by three masked teens carrying weapons, who pushed the two back into the home.

Investigators said seven other teens entered the home and demanded money while separating the two victims into different bedrooms.

According to police reports, the mother was then raped and beaten by all 10 teens.

Police said the victim's preteen son had a plate smashed over his head and numerous household liquids poured into his eyes. Investigators said the boy was also forced at gunpoint to participate in the sexual assault.

The invaders eventually fled the scene after more than 20 minutes inside of the victim's home, police told WPBF-TV.

Following the attack, police said the woman and her son walked a mile to the hospital.

Police told WPBF-TV they are still searching for as many as eight more invaders in the case, all of whom they said they believe to be between 14 and 18 years old.
    http://www.wpbf.com/news/13633857/detail.html

These are sick mothafuckaz.

this aint right, this stupid gang mentality amoung young kids is getting stupid. any muthafuka nowadays seem to be able to point a gun in someones face. i want harsh punishments, for muthafukas like this. they have no fukin honour, to put fear into muthafukas like this, i would send them all to iraq, put them in the middle of baghdad with a sign on them saying islam is gay or something to really piss militants off. then we see which muthafukas are the ones getting raped.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    this aint right, this stupid gang mentality amoung young kids is getting stupid. any muthafuka nowadays seem to be able to point a gun in someones face. i want harsh punishments, for muthafukas like this. they have no fukin honour, to put fear into muthafukas like this, i would send them all to iraq, put them in the middle of baghdad with a sign on them saying islam is gay or something to really piss militants off. then we see which muthafukas are the ones getting raped.
    Nah man, better yet, send them to a jail in El Salvador filled with MS 13 mother fuckers and those faggots wont last.

wuswordz95

aww man everybodys getting laid except me, lucky ass teens get some adult pussy.

Banned

Damn....Florida is fucked up, I hear about more fucked up shit coming outta there than anywhere else...Is it the humidity or somthing?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LMAO! Quote of The Day
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    aww man everybodys getting laid except me, lucky ass teens get some adult pussy.

You're a moron and your thought process is fucked up. You are whats wrong with society.

First you praise C Benoit a murdering bastard.
    Now you say this shit.

'

Maury Povich boot camp wont do shit for those little punks. This is by far some of the sickest news Ive heard as of lately..

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post

You're a moron and your thought process is fucked up. You are whats wrong with society.

First you praise C Benoit a murdering bastard.
    Now you say this shit.
    he was joking man.
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    Maury Povich boot camp wont do shit for those little punks. This is by far some of the sickest news Ive heard as of lately..
    well thats what thugs do ma man,

is this a suprise or something?

this kind of shit is fun for thugs, FUN
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

How are you sure..That guy is fucked in the head.

'

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post

I think its a little deeper than that. Making a 12 year old engage in intercourse with their mother at gun point is taking things to a whole other level. I'm curious to see the results of a psychiatric evaluation of these boys.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post

thugs???? this shit shouldnt be fun for nobody. but if they truly are thugs then i would put them in a gunfight with a bunch of elite commando's. lets see if swinging a gun around is easy then. if they are thugs then they should enjoy it.

West Palm Beach?!!!.....I have fam that live there.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

thugs???? this shit shouldnt be fun for nobody. but if they truly are thugs then i would put them in a gunfight with a bunch of elite commando's. lets see if swinging a gun around is easy then. if they are thugs then they should enjoy it.
    oh they would big time.
    Lol u dont know the thug mentality , depressed all day . They cant wait to die, Matter of fact they feel like killing themselves right now . Thats why they show so much hate and cruelty because they get joy of it, they do that when they have no love in their life, When u have no joy out of love, u get joy out of cruelty.

depends what kind of thug tho ,if their a true thug then yes their are really sadistic. BUt u gotta define thug for me ,

look all i know real thugs are fuken sadistic as hell.