Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two Teens Held In Gang-Rape Of Mother, Torture Of Son

Man some of the craziest shit iv'e ever heard! Those boys should be put in front of a firing squad!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
    It's sarcasm....
    oh thanks.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by NY_Mami View Post
    Somebody needs to call the nuthouse for wuswordz.....
    they're coming to take me away. hoo hoo hee hee hum hum

Wu Vatican

i would love to beat the shit out of these little faggots.

thug, no thug, who gives a shit. jeffery dohmer wasnt a thug, he did real fucked up shit. some people are just sick in the head.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

If city officials gave a shit about anybody under the poverty line, they would close Dunbar Village and send all the people to other projects. Dunbar Village is the most dangerous place in Palm Beach County and it's drugs, guns and thugs there it's a shame because it sounds like this was a random assault. And random assaults are frequent down here in South Florida. I think it is the humidity. People's houses are always being ran up on by a bunch of kids and parents are always being tortured/harrassed (not to this extent) with weapons and shit. My boy around the block from me (we not cool anymore) used to stay having 10+ dudes banging on his door tryna rush inside and shit. I was sad to hear this, I hope these young men really get a good dose of reality wherever they go and can see the truth in what they've done.

Some of you are dumb as fuck.

"They should be passed around jail, sent to Iraq."

Without a doubt, all 10 kids who did this are probably from the Village or around it -- a fucked up environment can do drastic thing to a kid's mind.

I am glad to hear those youngin's got direct filed to the county jail..

They don't deserve to sit in the 45th st Detention Center and go to a juvenile program they need at least 15-20 years taken out'of their lives. Real shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

Some of you are dumb as fuck.

"They should be passed around jail, sent to Iraq."

Without a doubt, all 10 kids who did this are probably from the Village or around it -- a fucked up environment can do drastic thing to a kid's mind.

I am glad to hear those youngin's got direct filed to the county jail..

They don't deserve to sit in the 45th st Detention Center and go to a juvenile program they need at least 15-20 years taken out'of their lives. Real shit.
    mate living in a shitty soceity aint no excuse. they live in america the richest country in the world. not like they were brought up in sudan, or another warzone. they dnt live with ppl chasing u around trying to burn u or where bomb blasts are a normal thing. they dnt have f-16s flying over their houses every second. they dnt live with the fear of having a tomahawk cruise missile destroy their home. u said these acts like these are random attacks in that area. so they are done with a free mind. iv read a lot on history and not even the sikest dictators have forced children to have sex with their mothers.

This dude said cruise missles and shit, lmfao. I feel ya. But I still feel that a child's mentality can be seriously fucked with at an earlyage, no matter how rich mommy and daddy are.

You people swear money rules the world. And determins HOW YOU SHOULD THINK, WHAT YOU SHOULD THINK, and DEFINITLY.. HOW YOU SHOULD ACT.

You need'a read some more books, duke. Maybe some on behavioral management and pyschology.

point i made is u dnt see a 16 year old iraqi kid run around torturing ppl. there are some ppl in the world who have it hard and u still dnt hear about shit like this. cause this is straight fuked up. they have no reason to be acting like this. none at all.

i kno mentality can be fuked from a young age. but what can have messed these kids minds up soo much that they would want to do this. u dnt have to read a psycology book to see that they have mental problems. them being mentally deranged aint no excuse for them to be running around with guns or watever, torturing ppl.

u may think this guy kno's nothing about their situations so he chatting shit. dude from knowledge of the past and present i know of examples that stop acts like this and examples that start. i have lived in the worst area of england. i have yet to come across a 15-18 year old kid who would find this shit enjoyable.

Some of those kids might've been sexually abused by their parents. That shit can fuck up a child's mentality about sex. It actually increases the chance of the victim to abuse another.

no worries, these filthy sons of bitches will be raped as soon as they enter prison.

They caught a third kid yesterday. He was smiling and giggling as he was put in the squad car. The reporter said that people he talked to who knew the kid said "the kid is really soft inside and is putting on a show, deep down he doesn't know what's about to hit him."

They right. These kids (thee 3 I seen) all look like punks. They'll get theirs guys, don't worry. No doubt about it. But it ain't good enough if we just let this shit happen and say, "they'll get theirs". There's gotta be a way to stop these things from happening or limit them because it's happening all over the world at incredible rates. This is only a small speck of light in the big spectrum of evil.

YUNG GOD
    Alexandria, Va (House Of the Flying Bullets)

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    oh they would big time.
    Lol u dont know the thug mentality , depressed all day . They cant wait to die, Matter of fact they feel like killing themselves right now . Thats why they show so much hate and cruelty because they get joy of it, they do that when they have no love in their life, When u have no joy out of love, u get joy out of cruelty.

depends what kind of thug tho ,if their a true thug then yes their are really sadistic. BUt u gotta define thug for me ,

look all i know real thugs are fuken sadistic as hell.
    shit tupac was a thug, thug has sense a mind, tricc daddy a thug, he love kids, so wut the fucc is yo points if u do shit like dat that don't make u a thug it make u fucced up in the head, don't blame society, if u don't have love or feelings ur not human, simply proven, those aren't thugs they are souless, non exsistent in society
    Wyze Wisdom Allah Zig Zag Zig Equality

household liquids poured in the eyes?????

Damn, I hope these kids get a fuckin pole in their ass when they get to prison.

Rape these little bastards everyday Bubba.

Hopefully these kids get raped and tortured every night for years then killed in the most inhumane way possible

Fresh 2 Deff

the shit those kids did is fucked up no doubt, but to rape em, aint gonna change anythin', you think if ya rape em, they gonna be sweet talkin' angels when they get out of the pin`?
    they are jus gonna make em continue on thier destructive path mayn,