Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You Pay $70,000 For Books?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    actually only a homo would pretend to be a master of "Toad Style" kung-fu because he heard some wutang Cds

Skeet = Ejaculation.

you wouldnt know about that, since your on wucorp as a master of "toad style" kung fu.
    Ejaculating gold sounds homorific too. I Ejacualte Super Soldier Serum. My kids grow up like Captain America and shit. I could bottle this shit and sell it to bitches online and make a brick.

I don't know what "skeet" means because "skeet" is somthing a muppet babie would say.

You wanna test my Toad style you little bitch? You'll feel the lashing from my tongue all over your tight little pussy. You'll shudder and shake as bring you to exstacy as your sweet pussy juices dribble down your legs all over the lilly-pad. And as my neck expands into a bubble your legs will spread apart further and further and then you'll find out why they call me the Frog Prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    I'm profecient in the following weapons:

Bo Staff

Nunchucks

Blow Darts

Bow & Arrow

40 oz. Bottle

I'm a master in the following styles:

Toad

Wolf

Eagle

Water

Stone

I attain zen on a daily just from breaking wind. I'm a master of chi energy. I can heal people with my mind. Test me.
    I'm gettin' a feel for the Bo Staff too. I want to upgrade to the 3-section staff some day.

LMAO @ the 40 oz. bottle technique. You're a fool B. Good shit though.

Toad style takes a long time to master. How long have you been studying?

I'm scarce about learning from a lot of schools for this reason only.

They only teach the style and it's applications, while neglecting the exercises that make the body powerful enough to execute the forms properly.

What do you mean when you say "Stone" also?

Is that similar to "Iron Body" or "Toad"?
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

And for the record, Toad Style IS a real style Assassin.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    I'm gettin' a feel for the Bo Staff too. I want to upgrade to the 3-section staff some day.

LMAO @ the 40 oz. bottle technique. You're a fool B. Good shit though.

Toad style takes a long time to master. How long have you been studying?

I'm scarce about learning from a lot of schools for this reason only.

They only teach the style and it's applications, while neglecting the exercises that make the body powerful enough to execute the forms properly.

What do you mean when you say "Stone" also?

Is that similar to "Iron Body" or "Toad"?
    Stone and Toad work hand and with each other.

Toad is mental technique to avert pain into energy and/or immunity from pain. It also works well with the bo staff. Stone mastery comes easier after Learning Toad, because you increase your body and skin strength through adverse enviromental conditions and scarification.

^^^
    I have to. It's too dope to pass up.
    I see forms and descriptions in there that I haven't seen anywhere. The only other place it MIGHT be, is on www.shaolinsecrets.com

I intend to go to the actual temple some day and learn directly, but with these and the various other books I want, I figure it's a dope head-start.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    Ejaculating gold sounds homorific too. I Ejacualte Super Soldier Serum. My kids grow up like Captain America and shit. I could bottle this shit and sell it to bitches online and make a brick.

I don't know what "skeet" means because "skeet" is somthing a muppet babie would say.

You wanna test my Toad style you little bitch? You'll feel the lashing from my tongue all over your tight little pussy. You'll shudder and shake as bring you to exstacy as your sweet pussy juices dribble down your legs all over the lilly-pad. And as my neck expands into a bubble your legs will spread apart further and further and then you'll find out why they call me the Frog Prince.
    This right here is better then ejaculating gold (that is...if it has been determined yet that ejaculating gold is good shit) Otherwise, it is better then something A LOT better then ejaculating gold.

This whole thread is great...I am sure I will forget about it...creature of habit I am...new sub-forums popping up everywhere...damn kids and their technology. Good night. Its past my bed time. Thanks in advance for another night of some fucked up dreams.