Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the fuck is the problem with Cilvaringz?!?!?!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B O T View Post
    this is why wu for the most part doesnt give a shit about what their core fanbase wants to hear.
    and that's a good thing sometimes, and shit mostly (nowadays) (I'm talking about beats)

Fuck all the haters, fair fucks to Cilvaringz, he bought one of the best Wu albums ive had the pleasure of hearing in years, its made me remember what it was i loved bout the Wu in the first place. Cilvaringz if ur readin this (prob not), you made a dope dope album, and if ignorant fucks here cant realize it then it really is their loss. Keep up the good work. Peace

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Fuck all the haters, fair fucks to Cilvaringz, he bought one of the best Wu albums ive had the pleasure of hearing in years, its made me remember what it was i loved bout the Wu in the first place. Cilvaringz if ur readin this (prob not), you made a dope dope album, and if ignorant fucks here cant realize it then it really is their loss. Keep up the good work. Peace

word
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

theres no pleasing some people, as others have said, you give people what they want, and they complain about it constantly.

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Bottom line, most of these bitches are complainin' because Ringz is Muslim. Wether they admit it or not, which most of them surely won't, is something else completely. Like I said before, I wasn't part of the forum when it happened, but I'm 99% sure, that when Remedy dropped "The Genuine Article", nobody was bitchin' the way they are about Ringz. With all that's happening in the news and in KTL regarding Islam, it's brought some closet Islamaphobes out. Period. So fuck 'em. Ringz and Bronze are still the dopest additions to the Wu-Fam in years and all most of these "critics" are at the end of the day are people who have to justify their existence by actin' like bitches.
    Co-Sign ! ! !

So Wu fans and most people on this site are always complainin bout how they want the old Wu sound back and how it would be great if they sounded more grimey, used more kung fu samples....blah blah, and then Cilvaringz comes out with a brilliant album, with all the elements Wu fans wanted. And what does he get - constant critiscsim from fans here.
    There is no fuckin pleasin some of yall. I agree with what was said above, and the fact that Cilvaringz and Bronze Nazareth are the best additions to the Wu fam in years
    Co-Sign

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Excuse the pun but with a few wu fans here it's just a double edged sword, they claim they want the old wu sound, but when someone comes a long and brings it, they complain about the small things. It's petty really, no wonder we hardly get any wu members posting here.

Co-Sign

Quote Originally Posted by G_mac View Post
    co-sign that shit........
    i can't believe people are hating on his album, it's everything I personally have been waiting for. Well besides 'wisemen' which is also a great album, but these two albums are the best full albums front to back I've heard in years. So if you don't like how he's doing things, then maybe all the haters should get signed by RZA and have him tutor them. So then they can put out an album.....
    Good luck with that
    Co-Sign
    -----------------------

I respect yall opinons, cuz its true...
    I C.R.E.A.M

i cant play cilvaringz cd in my car because all the muslim samples init

Bottom line, most of these bitches are complainin' because Ringz is Muslim. Wether they admit it or not, which most of them surely won't, is something else completely. Like I said before, I wasn't part of the forum when it happened, but I'm 99% sure, that when Remedy dropped "The Genuine Article", nobody was bitchin' the way they are about Ringz. With all that's happening in the news and in KTL regarding Islam, it's brought some closet Islamaphobes out. Period. So fuck 'em. Ringz and Bronze are still the dopest additions to the Wu-Fam in years and all most of these "critics" are at the end of the day are people who have to justify their existence by actin' like bitches.
    Oh boo hoo. Poor Islam. Fuck Muslims, Christians, Jews and whoever else. It's all bullshit. Stop crying suckers.

I guess there is no real problem. I remember when I few individuals made some of those hating threads for the smallest things. I remember I banned someone for making 3 threads in a row...just about Cilva making the "J-J-J-Jihad" line.

We haven't yet seen any legitimate replies to this thread so I guess there is no problem. The "hip-hop belongs to America" approach isn't valid for obvious reasons in the nature of the hip-hop concept.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

played it once

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Its one of them albums thats good at 1st but on closer inspection seems like a phoney rip-off off early Wu shit, Cilva seen everyone sayin "we need that old wu tang sound back" and he has tried to do that, succesfully in some parts of 'I' but to a true Wu fan they can see through it like glass
    HUH??? SEE THROUGH...
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    I just appreciate the man more because hes using hip-hop to express himself... and more importantly hes supported by the Clan.

Beats were banging and though hes not a tight lyricist hes an average rapper and his delivery is tight.

I just don't see what all the hate is about.
    Jealousy & Envy always follows

HAHAHAHAHA WORD!

So Wu fans and most people on this site are always complainin bout how they want the old Wu sound back and how it would be great if they sounded more grimey, used more kung fu samples....blah blah, and then Cilvaringz comes out with a brilliant album, with all the elements Wu fans wanted. And what does he get - constant critiscsim from fans here.
    There is no fuckin pleasin some of yall. I agree with what was said above, and the fact that Cilvaringz and Bronze Nazareth are the best additions to the Wu fam in years
    Yeah, They have substance.
    Yeah WGAF about Haters!!

All the staff @ wutangcorp.com was given the CD DVD from Cilvaringz camp.

I enjoy it The booklet and I enjoyed the DVD footage & archive

people got caught up in the politics and the rumors. there are some people who just arent feeling it and thats peace. stick to the music yall.
    Christianity = White Supremacy