Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kanye's New video (Stronger) I am loving this.

CL Smooth went into the future to bite off Method Man and then went back and recorded TROY.

^^^ LMAO...

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

1st single is better
    but this one is ill
    kanye and timbaland are both on that dance music if you listen to their new shit

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Hold the fuck up. This is just taking a Daft Punk song, looping it, then spitting REALLY weak rhymes over top of it. That's why Kanye is a revolutionary? I know kids in high school making shit better than this trash. People make songs like this on Garage Band...come on Kanye, you can't take a Daft Punk song (that is already great) and add nothing to it - then call it your own! Garbage, this is why pop music is worthless now, it's already been done before - LITERALLY!

IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE (GREAT) DAFT PUNK SONG ("HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER") GO DOWNLOAD IT NOW AND TELL ME THIS KANYE VERSION ISN'T WEAK.

hes definitely not a revolutionary or original with this particular song.

anyone saying that is ignorant of the sample etc.

i initially thought it wasnt that great, but listened to in isolation of the daft punk track im actually liking it alot.

kanye's work on "Finding Forever' is dope though.

I'm pretty suprised that so many like this song! This has got to be his most faggot type of productions ever and video too. This isn't even hip hop, it's pop music, pop rap, I rather listen to 50 cent than this hit, yeah I said it.

It's this type of "rap" music that killed hip hop straight up, rap and pop is soo close to each other you can't tell them apart no more, and what happen real hip hop/rap got pushed into the background, I'm glad I grew up in the 90' when they showed great hip hop/rap videos, cos if was growing up today I would have I really bad taste in rap music.

Back in the day we had songs on tv like "wooha" with busta, "Drop" with pharcyde, "how I could just kill a man" with cypress, "jump around" with House "brooklyn zoo" and "shimmy shimmy" with odb, "hypnotize" with biggie, "what's my name" and "gin & juice" with snoop, "m.e.t.h.o.d. man" and "reunited" with Wu, "it was a good day" with cube, "1st of the month" with bone, man I could go on, that's the kind of music that open my eyes for hip hop/rap music, raw shit. now all we get is buble gum rap like this song with Kyane, and ridicules clubs songs from the south.

well kanye makes pop music in a literal sense.

if you dont like it thats cool, but comparing it to mid 90's semi commercially successful hip hop is pointless.

Nice to see someone samples Daft Punk. But this track was boring though.

I like pop rap, there's a lot of new Timbaland tracks that I think are excellent production ideas. Creative approaches, catchy simplicity, fat synths - dance music. But why is everybody on Kanye? I still don't get what he does that is special? Not creative, not original, no revolution. I'd probably like him a lot more if I hadn't read so many dick rider reviews that talk about how he is the Beethoven of our time and some shit. Ridiculous.

I swear I can see the devil in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooty P View Post
    I like pop rap, there's a lot of new Timbaland tracks that I think are excellent production ideas. Creative approaches, catchy simplicity, fat synths - dance music. But why is everybody on Kanye? I still don't get what he does that is special? Not creative, not original, no revolution. I'd probably like him a lot more if I hadn't read so many dick rider reviews that talk about how he is the Beethoven of our time and some shit. Ridiculous.
    lol, yeah him and his production team.

his first two albums are horrendously over rated in my opinion.

but i think its because reviewers who dont listen to hip hop, like what he does. you know, you read this bullshit "kanye does what other RAP artist can't etc etc.". these people just havent been exposed to other shit, sp that rate kanye real high

and hip hop fans who think "College Dropout" is a classic... i dunno, much just really like his production.

best single I heard this year from hip hop

Quote Originally Posted by d fresh View Post
    best single I heard this year from hip hop
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

damn, this was different
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ