Thread: A problem

Default A problem

Sometimes i want to make a thread, but theres so many sub forums i dont know where to put it. I dont want to be wrong because then people will hate me. Please, can we recieve explicit definitions of each sub forum and what is and what is not acceptable for every forum. In this world of ever increasing security, i mean organization, i just dont want to be wrong. I mean, imagine the chaos if a thread with news in it was posted in the regular hip hop forum. I shudder to think what would happen if someone didnt know and posted a thread with a youtube video in it in regular old general chat.

Btw, thank you adminis for all these subforums, its starting to make the site look like the good ol days when queen of poetry and legato posted all the time.

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by maestro wooz View Post
    Sometimes i want to make a thread, but theres so many sub forums i dont know where to put it. I dont want to be wrong because then people will hate me. Please, can we recieve explicit definitions of each sub forum and what is and what is not acceptable for every forum. In this world of ever increasing security, i mean organization, i just dont want to be wrong. I mean, imagine the chaos if a thread with news in it was posted in the regular hip hop forum. I shudder to think what would happen if someone didnt know and posted a thread with a youtube video in it in regular old general chat.

Btw, thank you adminis for all these subforums, its starting to make the site look like the good ol days when queen of poetry and legato posted all the time.

I heard that 50 cent used to post here too under the moniker "Akburst510"
    before the crash.

And fuck a sub forum for everything.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

LMAO wooz if you misplace it we will move it...the sub forums are self explanitory

LOL "I don't want to be wrong because then people will hate me" LOL

Don't worry, if someone puts the thread in the wrong forum we can always ban them.