Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seeking Advice.......

i meant the jesus guy, not the teenager by the way...

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

?

The Jesus guy isn't the teenager ?

I thought the teenager thought he was jesus ?

So is it like to seperate stories that merge ?

Ol Dirty GraveDiga I GOT A CHAMBER's Avatar

Im righting some shit about a guy who has to go to court for shop lifting but he ends up there tripping of his lid on mushys with 2 stolen frozen chickens in his coat wich he tinks he got them for the judge who he thinks is his dad for a wile, mean while his frends think he has done a runner and they realize its there falt he took the mushrooms. theres loads of other shit that happens the end is funny.
    Sword and mind must be united. Technique by itself is insufficient, and spriit alone is not enough

it better have a completely irrelevant title.

VZA

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    In the waning moments of Jake Rosedale’s time here on earth there was no flashing of life before his eyes. No long-ago memories of the pristine wood floors his tiny pattering feet used to mark up on his way to the plantation kitchen. No recollection of any of the baked goodies Edna the house maid always had ready for him whether it be the warm batch of chocolate oatmeal cookies, key-lime pie, or the recently cooled banana bread with butter and honey. He did not see himself peering through the spindles of the stairwell from the second floor onto any of his Senator father’s lavish parties that kept him silently fascinated for many hours past his bedtime. Nor did he recall his own poker-like perception that registered every single nuance his socialite dad used at these parties to charm, entertain and manipulate every single guest he had a purpose for exploiting.
    It's very good, especially the part about bananas(no homo).

But yeah seriously, you got talent, even though we don't get on, you seem like you can right well.