Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam Paradiso [dude gets kicked to shit.

Default Amsterdam Paradiso [dude gets kicked to shit. now with dark video!!!

last night Wu performed in Amsterdam. GZA wasnt there, Meth wasnt there. Street was.

During the show soem shit got throw down from the right balcony on the stage. The guy who was throwing the shit got a warning from Wu. After that something came down again, and up went Masta Kilaa U-God Deck & the Tour Manager.

Story now is the guy got clapped big time with alot of blood. And people are saying they had the wrong guy, U-god hit him with a chair. And the tour manager got picked up by the police.

http://www.theboombap.nl/theBoards/file.php?1,file=1062

Thats a picture of the blood on the wall.

Classic wu shit, with Omega Mark Dirk & Rev present, whut
    Last edited by Jet Set; 07-23-2007 at 09:16 AM.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Wu-Tang Clan Aint Nuthing Ta Fuck Wit!

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

links dont work..

Ah yeah I noticed something was going on up there, didn't know they really went up there. Stupid guy throwing down shit all the time..

Nevertheless a great concert in my opinion, was quite hard to stay in place though.. Was standing nearly up front, was great. ^^ To bad Method man cancelled at the end.

Wu-tang Clan indeed, ain't nuthin' to fuck wit.

The ending sucked though. Just like couple years ago.

There's the pic. From what I've read, they got the right dude. MK & Uey standing right in front of him with a chair in his hands, hahah.

It's been a busy week for Holland & Hiphop, On wednesday The Game was performing in Amsterdam and had some kids up on stage with him drinking Hennessey. Two of those kids passed out. One passed out in front of the entrance of teh venue and was lying there afterwards in his own puke, and another was completely wasted at the BK, on cellphone filmed, http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2061...61f/index.html.
    See him on stage here with The Game, http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/2061...4f0/index.html

Anyone seen any footage of the actual beatdown, or from the police picking up the tourmanager, or the ambulance?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

HAHAHA WUTANG CLAN AINT NUTTIN TA FUCK WIT!

I was right near it , i happened to turn round and i see u-god sprint by and grab a chair as he run, streetlife followed, i quickly gave my girl my drinks and gave chase too, becuase the guy was pissing me off , i came all the way from london for this and what with meth postponing in march i didnt need some prick fucking things up.

the guy was balled into a corner with security sheilding him, it was chaotic, didnt know who was wu , who was security , and who the glass throwers were so just tried to get at this guy in the corner who streetlife was getting at, impossible tho as security had him so covered you couldnt even see him.

had a brand new white joker hoody on which got quite a bit of blood on it, was pissed, but the shits washed out , took some pics tho.

kinda feel for the prick in hindsight but he was fucking told once , peeps had mad phones out so surprised footage hasnt surfaced , i should even be on some of them , they were right in my face.

i dont speak dutch so can some of the dutch guys tell me whats being said about it please.

Suga Duga

that's what I'm talkin about - don't fuck with U-God

Quote Originally Posted by highdro View Post
    I was right near it , i happened to turn round and i see u-god sprint by and grab a chair as he run, streetlife followed, i quickly gave my girl my drinks and gave chase too, becuase the guy was pissing me off , i came all the way from london for this and what with meth postponing in march i didnt need some prick fucking things up.

the guy was balled into a corner with security sheilding him, it was chaotic, didnt know who was wu , who was security , and who the glass throwers were so just tried to get at this guy in the corner who streetlife was getting at, impossible tho as security had him so covered you couldnt even see him.

had a brand new white joker hoody on which got quite a bit of blood on it, was pissed, but the shits washed out , took some pics tho.

kinda feel for the prick in hindsight but he was fucking told once , peeps had mad phones out so surprised footage hasnt surfaced , i should even be on some of them , they were right in my face.

i dont speak dutch so can some of the dutch guys tell me whats being said about it please.
    How do you mean? Well the public is divided by it. One side says, AYE it's wu. The other says it's hypocritical from these 35+ guys to beat a 20 something guy down. And that with the 4 of them.

Word is that the tour manager got picked up by the police, there was supposed to be 15 officers in front of Paradiso [the venue]. And the guy got an ambulance with some stitches.

It's strange that there is almost no video from this as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by highdro View Post
    I haven't really found anything said about, except for at some forums. If you'd post some text here I'd be glad to translate it.. Thought it was rather ironic by the way. "We want you all to get home safe." and at the same moment hitting a guy to the hospital with a chair. Well, the way the guy was standing up on the balcony was of course a bit.. How do you call it.. Provoking! He was standing there like "Bring it on" looking all cool and stuff. Well. I recall by the way it was a full glass of beer he threw down the second time, can anyone confirm that?

Cheers

Edit: While I think of it, there were 2 ambulances and a police car standing 'bout 20meter from the entrance.. Well, its Amsterdam of course, might as well been something else.
    Last edited by 1Ronald1; 07-15-2007 at 04:28 PM.

provoking

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    provoking
    That was the word I was looking for, thanks.

U-God had the best live performance.

De mijne is 4x duurder!