Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam Paradiso [dude gets kicked to shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    and i do post on this site to spread true knowledge, not that garbage wannabee knowledge the wu claims to kick.. and iīm bored and got non else to do. i like the music but thatīs godīs work.. the wu as people are stupid... more or less.. they are far below my intelligence.. but nevermind. go ride some more huge black cocks yaīll

this makes you so dumb, stupid idiot, those guys are far above your intelligence

wu kicks their own knowledge that is usefull for people that need it and if you think it garbage dont listen to it, go to your fucking church and get your brain fucked up with useless stories and false information

fucking moron, you just here to get discussions and to irritate people

Looks more like animals evolved from us.

36 Chambers was made many years ago. Rarely do you see people acting the same over such a turbulent period of time. They could have easily asked the security to remove the person from the venue. I guess they just did not finish their media class. Should not have smoked it all in the dampkring.

These people are not exactly the rolemodels of hiphop. Whoa gangsta this, that. Now WOW, that earned you alot of respect... Most certain going to boost you critical acclaim.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

if shit happens, security has to do something and not wait till the artist asks for it

they are the way they are so stop the bullshit, if the guy didnt do anything nothing would have happened

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    that is dumb.. this only prooves that "humans" act like animals nothing else. if someone throws something at me, i would ignore that. if he donīt stop.. i go away..if thatīs not possible, i call the cops or try to get witnesses and hunt him down with my lawyer later on. thatīs civilised.

and i do post on this site to spread true knowledge, not that garbage wannabee knowledge the wu claims to kick.. and iīm bored and got non else to do. i like the music but thatīs godīs work.. the wu as people are stupid... more or less.. they are far below my intelligence.. but nevermind. go ride some more huge black cocks yaīll
    Wu are humans, so you're saying acting like animals is something we all do, yet bag them for it? why not bag the guy for throwing shit, full GLASSES of liquid that could kill somebody? But nah, Wu's at fault for defending itself.

That's civilised to say, but I guarantee you wouldn't do it. No one would, police wouldn't even do that, they don't do that. The cops would not give a fuck either.

You spread knowledge? I've seen none, just you hopping on a high horse and acting like you're better then everyone else. That's not knowledge, thats ignorance of human nature, defending yourself from potentially lethal weapons is a right every man has.

Ride huge black cocks? Thats your idea of "knowledge" and "intelligence"? You're an idiot, plain and simple.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    Wu are humans, so you're saying acting like animals is something we all do, yet bag them for it? why not bag the guy for throwing shit, full GLASSES of liquid that could kill somebody? But nah, Wu's at fault for defending itself.

That's civilised to say, but I guarantee you wouldn't do it. No one would, police wouldn't even do that, they don't do that. The cops would not give a fuck either.

You spread knowledge? I've seen none, just you hopping on a high horse and acting like you're better then everyone else. That's not knowledge, thats ignorance of human nature, defending yourself from potentially lethal weapons is a right every man has.

Ride huge black cocks? Thats your idea of "knowledge" and "intelligence"? You're an idiot, plain and simple.
    Co-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post

where you there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    where you there?
    Nah bro, not european.

Veteran Member

so did the glasses nearly hit the wu or was it miles off?

Haha U-God's a fucking idiot, cant even beef with the right person, and Tour Manager fighting haha.

is wasnt even glass

but fuck it the guy should just act normal why pay to throw shit at someone

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cuts View Post
    is wasnt even glass

but fuck it the guy should just act normal why pay to throw shit at someone
    whats was it then

i swear everyone said it was glass

plastic cups that moreso fell out of his hands than actually thrown at any speed. he sorta tossed them in the air on stage. did barely hit anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    plastic cups that moreso fell out of his hands than actually thrown at any speed. he sorta tossed them in the air on stage. did barely hit anyone.
    I still don't know what he expected? "Yo, I'm so cool, they can't hit me" "oooh fuck muuum, help me, no uuey i bought Mr invincible!!1"

I live in holland and i was there, i was like 5 or 6 meters away from him and he threw everything he could get his hands on, and yes he threw glass. He was on the balcony right above wu, then ghostface looked up to him, and then the dude just started.. uhm i dont know how to say that.. but like challenging him and provoking him to come upstairs..

glass wtf? never seen glass only plastic shit what i got from the bar