Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do u guys feel of Boxing telling retiring fighter that dont want to let go.

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Default Re: How do u guys feel of Boxing telling retiring fighter that dont want to let go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    ernesto hoost is a famous k1 fighter
    I saw Bob Sapp beat the shit out of Hoost on ESPN 2...Sapp nearly killed him...it was a damn shame...dudes like that should either retire or start fighting lesser talents...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Wu Vatican

Default Re: How do u guys feel of Boxing telling retiring fighter that dont want to let go.

GODDESS- daaamn....now i know! nice soundtrack, too.

bbm told me about hoost-sapp, they fought twice, sapp killed him once but the other one wqas a controversial decision

hoost is still awesome, from what ive seen at least, diddnt he win the k1 gp twice?

cro cop made sapp cry anyway

_Goddess_

Bob Sapp doesn't belong in the ring.

Prince Rai

peace....

heard about hearns... well, he won his comeback fight, but he didnt shine so we'll see what he can do...
    i doubt he can finish off the top cruisers tho... it'll be hard...

btw, did ya hear...http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4728495.stm

Wu Vatican

that's news. i don't see anyone taking out Mormeck soon, though. one built, tough, frenchman.

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by benzo
    that's news. i don't see anyone taking out Mormeck soon, though. one built, tough, frenchman.
    yeah mormeck is damn good, noone really knows him being french and all, but now that he has proven himself, people are scared.

Wu Vatican

that last fight on HBO was the first time i EVER saw him fight. he got a little winded at the end but damn, dude can throw down.

Veteran Member

Hearns need to get outta the ring how that white dude went down from them punches boggles my mind yo
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

__Goddess__

__Goddess__

Ernesto Hoost is my bodyguard

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio
    Yo, Holifield looked embarising last fight. I heard Hearns, who has the boxing syndrome(you know when they sound and look retarded) Yep, that is because of the punishment they receive in the ring. Arturo Gatti has the begining of that horrible reality, boxing syndrome. Yo I am going to agree that if a boxer is suffering and wants to continue to box, the commision should retire them and not allow them to box. Hey that is the same logic when a ref stops a fight, he is looking out for the boxer. Yo these people have families and loved ones, how would you feel if it was your brother or father?
    I FEEL THE SAME WAY MAN ALLS YOU DOING IS KILLIN YA SELF LOOK AT MUHAMMMED ALI NAH MEAN HALF IS PARKINSON'S AND OTHER IS BOXING NAH MEAN IF HE WOULDN'T OF COME BACK IN THE LATE SEVINITIES-EARLY 80'S HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE ALMOST NAH MEAN AND AS FOR HOLYFIELD HE'S A IDOIT CUZ HIS LONGTIME TRAINER QUIT BECUASE HIS SKILLS DEMISNISHED TOO THE POINT WHERE HE WAS GETTING HIT BY LEFTS AND IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND CHA SELF THEN UR YOU SHOULDN'T BE BOXING PROFESSIONALLY. THAT'S JUST MY TWO CENTS, MY OPINION NAH MEAN