Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poverty is the real problem

excuse me for going off topic, but welcome back blackwisdom!

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Greetings and thank you for the recognition. It's nice to post here again w/people such as yourself.

Sorry for the further interuption.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    As long as people walk the earth there will be social structures which deal w/ economics, politics, religion, war, sex, entertainment, etc. If the foundation of the structure is tilted, unstable, or for a lack of better words 'not even,' then the entire structure will be off.

What I'm trying to say is that nothing is entirely one dimensional. When we speak of the major root of the problem in America W.E.B. Du Bois will always be accurate in saying that it is the color line. With a lack of understanding of white supremacy that analysis will never be understood.

Now back to the structure of the US govt. It's foundation was xenophobic to everything that was not created in the image of the white male. Regardless of what people may say, when you go to the top of corporate America (where the strategic decisions are made) the closer you are to reflecting the likeness of a white male the more successful you have a chance at "making it."

Most of our cities and towns are still heavily segregated (economically).

All I'm trying to say is that race will always be an issue in America as long as xenophobia from the top down remains. I can go on into ethnic characteristics, etc but I think that what I've presented thus far will suffice.

One more item: Whoever controls the resources of the land can leverage that power to influence the will of the people. We are one with the earth and it with us. If parasites infect the earth we to become infected. That should answer your part about it only happens in places like America. Well, who has there hands the deepest in everyone's cookie jar (and no I'm not just pointing the finger at the American empire).
    Tact and finesse. Oh yeah!