Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wu Tang Dissed The Berlin fans

Quote Originally Posted by L1NKS View Post
    / thread, ban user and freeze all assets.
    I dont think so..He is talkin the truth..WU is the biggest group in the history of rap in my opinion..They cant doin these things to the fans..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Wu Tang would still be hustling in the ghettos if it wasnt for all of you. They should respect their fans. I dont mind if they dont all show up they just shouldnt bullshit us and pretend he is backstage.
    Last edited by touf; 07-16-2007 at 10:30 AM.

Exclamation pretend

Wu Tang would still be hustling in the ghettos if it wasnt for all of you. They should respect their fans. I dont mind if they dont all show up they just shouldnt bullshit us and pretend he is backstage.

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    I dont think so..He is talkin the truth..WU is the biggest group in the history of rap in my opinion..They cant doin these things to the fans..

No... it's not always Wu's fault Tec, you have to think about the logistics involved.

A show isn't always gon be perfect.
    I've been their lived it and seen it. I know what it's like to wait 3 hourz for the Clan or wait 3 hours for your own shit to pop off. But why's this dood gon come on the web site and bitch about it? He jus prooved he ain't a Wu fan jus another Wu Stan. The clans been makin' music for the past 15 yearz with flaws here and there but they still makin' music and sum of yawl still come on here and complain, that's sum ungrateful shit, g.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

straight EMO stans and shit, fuck that

L1NKS, youre obviously brainwashed.
    We made wu tang who they are, we made them rich, i just dont like being lied to thats all, no one does. you have to be professional in this game

L~>1<~NKS

^^^ They didn't ask for it. I'll bet if they sit down and explained just to you why it happened the way it happened, you'd most likely be like "Damn, I feel you" then what would you say.. You say professional, as much as that's been attempted in the rap game, it really is jus a fantasy. I can't speak for Wu - but I know a thing or 2 about what they go through cause I've been through similar situaitions - it's not gonna always be prefect. There are sum places that'll state "artists and events time subject to change".

If you haven't already pic up a Music Business Text Book or maybe jus the Wu Manual and you'll see waht I mean.

Anyway it's not always the artist fault, nobody should go a venue and expect it like it's written - get over it.

P.E.A.C.E
    Last edited by L~>1<~NKS; 07-16-2007 at 11:16 AM.

FRESH FISH

See, if we Americans knew that the damn Germans were gonna be so ungrateful toward our hiphop acts, we woulda never let them tear down the Berlin wall!!

Close This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by touf View Post
    To the whole Wu Tang,

I beleive you have commited false advertising.
    In all your posters and advertisment you mentioned that the artist Method Man would be there and he was not.
    The whole band lied and said he was back stage but there was no sign of him and he never sang.
    I know this is illegal and one of the main reasons that I and most people came last night was because Method man was going to be there.
    Instead of saying he couldnt make it or he fell ill, got arrested, whatever, you decided to lie to everyone and make us feel like ignorant fans.

Im not a young fan whos stoned or drunk and would enjoy the show nonetheless, Im 33 years old (actually my wife bought the tickets for my birthday) and been a fan of Wu Tang since I first heard you in NYC 14 years ago, so i was looking forward to a good show and one of the reasons i came was to hear Method Man too.
    Then you spent the last 15 min playing your new CD off a a cd player. What a waste of time, you couldve done a few songs live instead, i can listen to your cd at home if i wanted to.
    Its the first time I see Wu tang live and certainly the last time.
    lmao u 33 and u still postin shit like this? ugggggggggh

yo wife needs to dress u in a skirt in the mornin cuz u str8 bitch

well... i can understand where ur coming from... i have seen meth in concert twice... and i would be pissed if he didnt show... because he carried both shows... hypest MF there... peace man... hopefully u'll get to see him again duke

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Method Man wasn't in Amsterdam because of private reasons, according to RZA.

GZA on the other hand was in Chicago performing Liquid Swords instead of being there with the clan like everyone expected, and they didn't say a word about him, that was lame.

The concert itself was very good.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touf View Post
    To the whole Wu Tang,

I beleive you have commited false advertising.
    In all your posters and advertisment you mentioned that the artist Method Man would be there and he was not.
    The whole band lied and said he was back stage but there was no sign of him and he never sang.
    I know this is illegal and one of the main reasons that I and most people came last night was because Method man was going to be there.
    Instead of saying he couldnt make it or he fell ill, got arrested, whatever, you decided to lie to everyone and make us feel like ignorant fans.

Im not a young fan whos stoned or drunk and would enjoy the show nonetheless, Im 33 years old (actually my wife bought the tickets for my birthday) and been a fan of Wu Tang since I first heard you in NYC 14 years ago, so i was looking forward to a good show and one of the reasons i came was to hear Method Man too.
    Then you spent the last 15 min playing your new CD off a a cd player. What a waste of time, you couldve done a few songs live instead, i can listen to your cd at home if i wanted to.
    Its the first time I see Wu tang live and certainly the last time.
    maybe they thought since yall dont speak english you wouldent understand them

WTF?

You can read his message right?

Must mean he speaks english right?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    maybe they thought since yall dont speak english you wouldent understand them
    What type of ignorant shit is that? fool
    -----------------------