Thread: Black Consumerism .

Default Black Consumerism .

wow, I would have never figured Charles Jones to have such a thick accent

Support the Real. Click HERE

George Carlin on materialism and consumerism

peace to this post
    "graphics are just well displayed information"

oh fuckin god here we go. just when this thread was having ab honest discussion about the state of black america, this white faggot wants to talk about poor ppl not spending money right.

and what, white people are good spenders. $8000 boats when your in debt?

a house in the suburbs when your in debt?

a new car for each of your kids when YOUR IN DEBT?
    each of your kids having an xbox 360 of thier own cause they can't share, WHILE YOUR IN DEBT

oh, i forgot white ppl don't buy all that shit that evidentally only black ppl do.

you really think that Nike would be Nike if only segment a 12% minority bought their shit?

deal with actual facts sluts.

peace to my dick faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    oh fuckin god here we go. just when this thread was having ab honest discussion about the state of black america, this white faggot wants to talk about poor ppl not spending money right.

each of your kids having an xbox 360 of thier own cause they can't share, WHILE YOUR IN DEBT

oh, i forgot white ppl don't buy all that shit that evidentally only black ppl do.

you really think that Nike would be Nike if only segment a 12% minority bought their shit?

peace to my dick faggot.

Exactly
    F.L.I.N.T.

peace to my dick faggot.

.. Who are you talking about ? ..

pretty sure that's george carlin he commenting on though I havent watched the video

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

peace to my dick faggot.
    wtf he doesnt even talk about poor people and how they spend there money? are you a retard or somehting jus cos he white and mentions spending money you get all worried and pissed off. you have issues

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    pretty sure that's george carlin he commenting on though I havent watched the video
    and no not really

Veteran Member

peace to my dick faggot.
    I agree with the ovrall message in this post. The problem is ignorance- which has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post

Very interesting, and to think im currently eyeing up an ipod, but after seeing this, im going to shop around first.
    Also I also think it stupid that people own so many pairs of the same trainers just because it's a different color, especially when you are poor, complete waste of money.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

peace to my dick faggot.
    'SILENCE' is the one true language

peace
    "graphics are just well displayed information"

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Also I also think it stupid that people own so many pairs of the same trainers just because it's a different color, especially when you are poor, complete waste of money.
    yeah I agree...I usually have one black pair and it fits with anything I wear

-

Blacks are stupid at spending money on expensive things when they can't afford them. They do that just to impress people. Blacks are the only ones i know that will spend lots of money on sneakers, clothes, jewelry, cars and then they complain when they're broke LOL. I remember i saw this black dude with a Dominique Wilkins Atlanta Hawks jersey on at a gas station and i asked him how much he paid for it. He said $400 LOL. I shook my head. Blacks are terrible at saving money and spending their money wisely. Why do you think so many blacks get in debt? Remember when MC Hammer had to file for bankruptcy because his dumb ass had a lot of expensive things that he obviously couldn't afford to make monthly payments for? I know some white people that are rich are terrible at spending money on expensive things also but you'll never see them buying expensive clothes and expensive shoes. They may have a mansion but they don't get caught up in having expensive clothes and shoes like blacks do. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said on Niggas and Flies song, what about these niggas buying beemers living with they momma hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He also said what about these tenna shoe chasing bitches? Fucking athletes to obtain them riches LOL. But they hate it when a nigga call em hoes and tramps and sluts but if the shoe fits, lace it up LOL.