Thread: Rock The Bells-Mansfield, MA

youngdeck01

Default Rock The Bells-Mansfield, MA

Only right i put this one up, less theres already one up so my b if there is,
    but yo, are we not allowed to take pics there?

youngdeck01

no one else is goin, lol

Have fun being the only one there!

I know at the NY show I can't bring my digital cam because you're not allowed to take videos. I know you can bring the camera that you take to the store though.. desposibal only

youngdeck01

i will have fun son!
    so can we MA heads bring cameras or what, neone?

i'll be there. no idea about cameras, i would suggest calling the box office and checking. also, double check the times. the ticket may be wrong.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

ill be there.......probably headin there around 3

shit was cool. Nas was the shit. Wu was alright, Ghost was MIA, and the mics and sound kinda sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillside Bammas View Post
    shit was cool. Nas was the shit. Wu was alright, Ghost was MIA, and the mics and sound kinda sucked.
    All in all it was a good Rock The Bells. Show topped out around 8 hours total. Everyone was good in their own respect. Nas most definitely was the shit. He played a lot of old classics and had the crowd going wild. The Wu was good. The mics were fucked though - crazy feedback through them. They played a lot of classics too. I was pissed Ghostface wasn't there too. I think my favorite part of the show was when Cypress Hill ripped a 4ft bong on stage....shit was hilarious.

On a side note, I did some thinking on the drive home. Remember all the discussions bout Ghost not being on 8 Diagrams? Well technically, they are promoting the new album on the tour. So with Ghost not being there tonight it made me wonder if he really isn't on the album or if he really couldn't make it. But not one person from the Clan said anything along the lines of "Ghost couldn't make it tonight...." - none of that.

**BUT METH DID OFFICIALLY SAY THAT THE NEW WU ALBUM IS COMPLETE AND WILL BE DROPPING**

(He gave no date though)

"The game is to be sold, not to be told"

Yeah, I knew I heard Mef say that. I was really surprised.

I'm surprised the show lasted as long as it did, but I'm happy most of us had seats. At first, I wasn't a fan of that idea, but after having to wait through the gaps between performances, and also getting hungry and finding 7 dollar cheeseburgers, it all made sense. plus the heat was ridic... so the shade was very helpful

The Wu songs I recognized (not because I'm stupid, but because of the sound) had me hype. I expect the NY Shows to be great fun.

Kweli was pretty good, Pharoahe was alright, I like the idea of a band and backup singers... but they performed early, so there was a small crowd. I didn't enter the place until 5pm, so I missed Immortal Technique and Jedi Mind Tricks. I cant imagine how small their crowd must have been.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

it was an ill show......i walked in while Kweli was in the middle of doin his thing.....but ya where the fuck was Ghost??.....nothing was mentioned bout him. I thought for a minute Meth was goin to cut his name out when performing M.E.T.H.O.D. Man cause of that pause, but he just threw Masta's name before his. Lol ya, shit was expensive, waters were 4 bills. Security was a pain in the ass, shinin flashlights in everyones face, chasin people down.....it was pretty funny, hoes everywhere....it was a good time

L~>1<~NKS

Yawl don't seem too Happy... Any1ne got pics?

Default Wu was wak...

As much as I love em that was a wak performance. Mics all fuked up, couldnt even make out some of the beats. RZA's mic was fuked up on "It Yourz' so half his verse was missed. wak.

havnin said all that....it was still worth my 55 bones.