Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL on Michael Vick?

Of course the commisioner can do what he sees fit. He has made that abundately clear! My point was he treats players differntly depending on their effect on his (The NFL's) pocket. He is a hipocrit peice of shit!

I agree Vick should have been suspended off tops by the commisioner simply because its a federal indictment and that in itself is serious enough for a suspension.. Pacman fucked himself with his stupid decisions and hes paying the price, but the point is if he is suspended without a conviction, surely Vick should be with federal charges.. I think the nature of the charges in Vicks case are WAYYYY more severe than getting arrested in strip clubs numerous times..

Vick is in hot water either way.. If he decides to play, he will be harrased everyday and become a huge distraction for his team and the NFL.. He would eventually be released anyway and his career would most likely be over.. He might as well take his payed leave of absence which is ridiculous he gettin payed 6 million to take a year off, but its the right thing to do..

The point is the commisioner needs to be consistant with his punishments.. This is the perfect statement he could make by suspending an NFL icon and setting a no tolerance standard, no matter who you are.. Vick is a money maker for the NFL and it will be an expensive loss, but think of how damaging it would be to the league if he played this season..

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    I agree Vick should have been suspended off tops by the commisioner simply because its a federal indictment and that in itself is serious enough for a suspension.. Pacman fucked himself with his stupid decisions and hes paying the price, but the point is if he is suspended without a conviction, surely Vick should be with federal charges.. I think the nature of the charges in Vicks case are WAYYYY more severe than getting arrested in strip clubs numerous times..

Vick is in hot water either way.. If he decides to play, he will be harrased everyday and become a huge distraction for his team and the NFL.. He would eventually be released anyway and his career would most likely be over.. He might as well take his payed leave of absence which is ridiculous he gettin payed 6 million to take a year off, but its the right thing to do..

The point is the commisioner needs to be consistant with his punishments.. This is the perfect statement he could make by suspending an NFL icon and setting a no tolerance standard, no matter who you are.. Vick is a money maker for the NFL and it will be an expensive loss, but think of how damaging it would be to the league if he played this season..
    Finally someone els's post on this thread makes perfect sense.

Wu Vatican

you got your wish E. he was told not to go to camp.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Michael Vick will never play a down in the NFL ever again...It's certainly not official, but it's been talked about on Sports radio all week. Bare minimum, he's suspended this year, but likely done, and def. done with the Falcons...

The Falcons are not going to continue to associate themselves with a guy like Vick. 1,000's a ready to protest every single Falcons game, the Falcons and NFL do not want that publicity.

Vick isn't even that good, it's not a major loss for the Falcons...By Quarterback standards, he's below average. He's dynamic, flashy, fun to watch on the field, but he doesn't make his team better and he will never lead the Falcons to a superbowl win even if he did play.

Smartest thing the Falcons did was draft a QB. (Although they did trade their backup before all this went down).

Both guys are lowlifes, and don't deserve to be free in soceity...

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Of course the commisioner can do what he sees fit. He has made that abundately clear! My point was he treats players differntly depending on their effect on his (The NFL's) pocket. He is a hipocrit peice of shit!
    dont cry yourself to sleep over it dude. thats the way the business world works.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Cry myself to sleep? LOL