Thread: High freestyle

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Default High freestyle

man im all high as shit, ready to kick it off...

Lyrically, im causin catastrophe/while jackin these/master thieves/blowin crews to debris/to the furthest capacitys/still got three glocks in my knee socks/hangin crooked cops from the treetops/white reekboks/holding all my street rock/machete still heavy/ready to rip through the belly/rhymes explosive/defyin motion/my rhymes swift and fluent just like the ocean/silently hopein/talked about but never spoken/freestyle cypher/smokein with a lighter/only wear red like a firefighter/got bitches callin me sire/smoke for an exhbit/way past the normal limit/don't need an instrumental/played out like a stencil/my weed smoke will fill the room/then consume/the average bafoon/i fight and try not to quarrel/get to the point like sum oral/haven't spit in a while/ but still injectin, the deception/with the murder weapon/death machines/m-16's/got mad energy/ like kinnetic/to me all are pathetic/mental design/always in its prime/

feedback please?
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Default Re: High freestyle

ill drop kid
    "ya'll niggas can't be serious, i was nice before ice, before christ, before the the words let there be light, and the light took over the night, i was born wit the mic, lord of the mic before all plant and animal life, took this rap shit to new heights before the wright brothers took flight, before dogfightin' and aerial strikes, before mc's picked up pens and started to write" - Canibus

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Default Re: High freestyle

thanks dude, i appreciate any feedback
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it