Kanye responds to Sigel. As previously reported, Beanie Sigel questioned Kanye and Pharrell's fashion sense and sexual orientation during an interview to be featured in QD3's Beef IV. Though he usually doesn't respond to disses, Ye felt this particular jab needed to be addressed. Ye recalled the incident on Angie Martinez's Hot 97 radio show. "He said something about, 'How you wanna dress like Pharrell and Kanye. That's not cool, they got loafers, they got pink Polos and then he had the chest hair all out. Then, when you walk through the hood, something liable to happen to you.' And then he said, 'come out the closet homeboy,'" Ye explained. "For the Grammy outfit, it shows the utmost confidence to get up on stage and feel like I can do what I want."

He continued: "For anybody to ever say, 'Oh I think Kanye's gay,' don't you think just as a business man in the rap game where the worst thing you can be is gay, if I was, why would I wear something like that? Wouldn't I put on Tims and try to fit in," West added. "Wouldn't I have an extra long t-shirt with mad chains. Right now, I got the Louis...I got the duffel, it's slightly bigger than a purse. It's super fly to me though. And my hoodie is very rainbow 'cause I'm the freshest rapper of all time." He goes on to claim that he and Skateboard P are fashion icons and that Pharrell was the first dude to wear a Louis Vuitton scarf. So, has he spoken to Beans since the footage leaked? "I don't operate on the same level as Beanie. The whole Beanie Sigel..." Ye said, "I ain't beefing with Beanie. I don't do that. I be walking around my neighborhood picking out clothes, making music and stuff like that. I don't do the jail thing. I don't do that.
http://www.missinfo.tv/audio/kanye%204.mp3