Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 5% cliches

Veteran Member

Default 5% cliches

* In regards to whom or what?

* PEACE TO THA GODZZZZ!!!!!

* We are not pro-black or anti-white but pro-righteousness and anti-devilishment (inevitably before or after ranting that all white people are evil or at least inferior.)

* (In rap songs only) The god did... (inevitably followed by a criminal activity that the "85" are supposed to be doing no the "5")

"Add on"

Veteran Member

We are not a religion, hate group or gang but a CULTure (my emphasis)

stop thinking the 5% nation is any more/less ridiculous than any other religion.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
    stop thinking the 5% nation is any more/less ridiculous than any other religion.
    I get more pissed at them because they try to act like they're not a religion. Besides, this is a rap board. I'm not going to talk about Hindu cliches.

My uncle is a NOI Muslim and though he doesn't agree fully with their teachings he does understand some of their concepts. He was telling me once how the supreme mathematics are a way for man to better understand the universe and told me a bunch of other things. Some things they say are a bit radical but some things are pretty on point... like the black man is the original man.

I AM HIPHOP

you don`t have to be a 5%er to have basic knowledge about the origin of man
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    My uncle is a NOI Muslim and though he doesn't agree fully with their teachings he does understand some of their concepts. He was telling me once how the supreme mathematics are a way for man to better understand the universe and told me a bunch of other things. Some things they say are a bit radical but some things are pretty on point... like the black man is the original man.
    It's kind of funny because in theory, I am almost ideologically identical to 5%ers. I am pantheistic so on one level I believe I am God. I know from modern science that Africa is humanity's home... like the other guy said, that's pretty well known by now. I believe in self-sufficiency and community improvement.

The problem is the differences are significant enough to make me very skeptical. This white man is the devil talk seems like something that has to be moved beyond. Pragmatically, if you're focused on another's evil you won't be able to fully manifest your own divinity. By nature of my pantheism, white people are divine too (as is my computer and everything else in existence.) The pseudoscience doesn't impress me either- "grafting", different brain weights, etc. Nor the backward idea that my woman is "secondary" as Lord Jamar said in the song "Supreme Mathematics." Most of all, I don't like the number of idiots who go online and harass people in the name of the "Five Percenters." It happens more on other websites but it's very annoying.

Don't get me wrong, Clarence Allah the man impresses me for accomplishing what he did. But I'm not 100% sure about his followers or what he taught.

BTW, what NOI is your uncle? I used to associate heavily with people from one of John Muhammad's (Elijah Muhammad's recently deceased brother-RIP) mosques.

well no cliques, but shit i dont get cause its stupid

why 5% if they're not 5% of any city population, neighborhood, state, country, race, or anything

and why do they denounce christianity but CONSTANTLY nit pick things here and there to believe. Like 5% rappers that are constantly talking about the armaggedon(sp?). That's the bullshittiest part of the bible.

Why so many of them ARENT rightous. Like how's a guy name Justice gonna commit homocide?

How Masta Killa is the only 5% rapper that stays consistant in his respect for "earths".

OH! major one.

Ok, if the white man is the devil, and NOT the original man, why is the Supreme Alphabet, all their Acronyms, and even the Supreme Mathematics based of white Greco-Roman Letters and Numbers? wouldn't they be African letters and numbers?

im talking about 1-knowledge 2-Wisdom type shit. How Allah stands for Arm Leg Leg Arm Head and God Cipher Divine...why english words? i thought they were the devil. and what about Torso.

and i hope they undersand that msuslims had african slaves too, for a longer amount of time then Europeans. Africans had africans slaves and so forth. In ancient Africa they didn't believe in prisons, if someone fucked up severly they would sell them as slaves so they can work off their wrong doings, and is someone was a POW same thing. Not justifying it, but even the Original Man is at fault.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post

A couple of white scientists came up with that theory to ease thier guilt over the years of slavery and suffering black people endured.

Just my opinion on it.

Why would white people of today have to feel guilty over any of that?

I'm all against these groups of people. That goes for Christians, Muslims, Buddists and 5%ers.

People like to be surrounded by people who don't criticize their ways. And nothing good comes from uncritised minds. All these relegion people are scum. Subhuman scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    A couple of white scientists came up with that theory to ease thier guilt over the years of slavery and suffering black people endured.

Just my opinion on it.
    Yeah but if you think about it, the oldest human remains were found in Kenya, also the BIBLE says that God made man from the Earth. So their own religion says it and science proves it. No theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    All these relegion people are scum. Subhuman scum.

Herbivore

in reality, they need to "do the knowledge".

Funny how people call out Religion as a hateful cultist world view when I see groups of atheists gather together in their same right. Elitism, Egos, sticking together, insulting beliefs other than their own, denunciation of beliefs other than their own, defensiveness - atheists do these perhaps more than the religious folks I know. Just an observation...

Veteran Member

I'm not an atheist and that usually crosses me as reactionary anyway, just like religiousness. It's all reaction to action.