Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 5% cliches

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Why would white people of today have to feel guilty over any of that?

I'm all against these groups of people. That goes for Christians, Muslims, Buddists and 5%ers.

People like to be surrounded by people who don't criticize their ways. And nothing good comes from uncritised minds. All these relegion people are scum. Subhuman scum.
    jasper drops knowledge
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

that whole shit is another form for seperating us.

fuken whack , worst fuken religion ever

YES THATS RIGHT UGOD HATES WHITE PEOPLE. BUT HE LOVES WHITE WOMEN
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

you know what I do not get especially on this board is so much discontent for the Nation Of Gods And Earths?

if you do not agree with the way we live than leave us alone....

real simple.......

so much love for the Wu but so much hate for the Nation they are in?

now who are the hipocrytes?

this never ceases to amaze me.....

even though I know some of you will attept to come at my neck....blah blah blah

but in the end it is all the same people in general tend to hate on things they cannot get a grasp on....

what a world..........ah well enough of my ten cents I have already spent too much time on this board today anyway.........

back to you guys regularly scheduled attempts and dissing........

click the sig if you vatican status

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    you know what I do not get especially on this board is so much discontent for the Nation Of Gods And Earths?

real simple.......

but in the end it is all the same people in general tend to hate on things they cannot get a grasp on....

what a world..........ah well enough of my ten cents I have already spent too much time on this board today anyway.........

im white, am i lower then u?
    its a yes or no question
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Jasper View Post
    Why would white people of today have to feel guilty over any of that?

I'm all against these groups of people. That goes for Christians, Muslims, Buddists and 5%ers.

People like to be surrounded by people who don't criticize their ways. And nothing good comes from uncritised minds. All these relegion people are scum. Subhuman scum.
    Maybe not the white people where you live, but there's some groups around here that definetley feel guilty over things there grand parents did. They're outside right now building me a new porch so me an the homies can eat watermelon on it.

Veteran Member

real simple.......

This was originally intended to be a humorous thread about an aspect of hip-hop but as ususal, everyone took it too seriously. Is there anyone in the NGE that has a sense of humor about themselves?

Hypocrisy was never mentioned.

I have no interest at coming "at your neck." If y'all god why are you all such overly sensitive, paranoid crybabies who think the world's out for you?

A Christian fundamentalist would say 5%ers hate on Christianity because they cannot grasp a god beyond them. So would a Muslim or Jewish fundamentalist. Does that make it true?

Thank you you humorless prick.
    See above

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I like how most of ya'll diss 5% but listen to Wu-Tang, that just proves me right everytime.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I like how most of ya'll diss 5% but listen to Wu-Tang, that just proves me right everytime.
    Problem is, they aren't practicing what the 5% teach. RZA said he thinks white people can be gods in the Wu Manual. I've seen a lot of 5%ers condemn that view. It's funny how the 5%ers will talk about how Wu represents but they slowly back away or ignore it when Wu teaches otherwise. That's not to mention they aren't all gods. Ghostface Killah is a Sunni Muslim. And with the affiliates, you got a huge mix of different religions- Black Hebrew Israelite, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, etc. Even the ones that are NGE are doing other things too- Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism, etc. So no, it doesn't seem hypocritical to me because the Wu isn't purely a 5% thing.

Still hasn't replied to my comment, why are ya'll listening to wu-tang then? I hear most of ya'll niggaz on here saying "Wu Drops mad knowledge" then a thread like this pops up. lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

It's comedy, once again taken to seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    im white, am i lower then u?
    its a yes or no question

do you think you are lower than me?

I do not know you so therefore how can I answer that question?

first off all the people that are in the Nation do not act the same that is just like sayin all priests are pedophilles just because some were caught touching children...........

and to set the record straight there is a "white" person in the Nation.....his name is Azreal, the Father knew him personally..........

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post

see the problem is we in the Nation take our way of life serious that is whet we do it is out way of life so who are you to say we are to serious?

this is ours not yours..................

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    So Wu-Tang is a comedy to you?

Veteran Member

see the problem is we in the Nation take our way of life serious that is whet we do it is out way of life so who are you to say we are to serious?

this is ours not yours..................
    I have seen enough gods and earths hating on other people's shit where I really don't care "whose" nation it is. Get thicker skin, "god."
    Last edited by Ultimate Fist; 07-23-2007 at 02:25 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    So Wu-Tang is a comedy to you?
    No, this thread.

Man, you dudes suck.