Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 5% cliches

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    So Wu-Tang is a comedy to you?
    lmao, it's like you're trying to take the guy out of context just to be a piss off.

Poor Ultimate Fist

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WIA View Post
    lmao, it's like you're trying to take the guy out of context just to be a piss off.

Poor Ultimate Fist
    Don't worry, I'm a real "god" (the one the universe is made out of) and I can't get pissed off by some fake gods on the internet.

This threads great, I like any religion or cult (especially one with sacrafices) that hates on white dudes. Now go drink alcohol we made and party with technology we invented. The fuck you doing on the computer? A white boy invented that shit, and the fucking internet. Yeah thats right motherfucker, you aren't allowed to use electricity anymore.

So yeah, what was this about hypocricy?

The fact idiots are still classifying by skin colour is funny. Your mother has probably sucked devil cock. Thats right boy, your mother has had little motherfucking Damien's dripping from her chin. Your mother's the devil's bitch, she loves that shit, one of those girls that likes the bad guys... The devil's your step dad, thats Mr Satan or Sir to you now motherfucker.

Damn... that was some harsh shit.. I gotta stop writing while listening to 36 chambers, gets us white boys hyped. Long live hypocricy.

L~>1<~NKS

Religion has become the forefront of evil. Yawl keep doin all that 5%, Christian, Buddist bullshit....wif all do respeck that's all it iz bullshit! Although im pro knowledge in all cultural and regional religious beliefs and creed, Im very much near to condemin' all religion, real talk.

Believe in urself, Believe in your family, and if you ain't Athiest or a Scientologist beleive in God...... that is all.

Veteran Member

(Only the ones that apply)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_ch...#Steven_Hassan

In Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves,[1][2] cult counselor Steven Hassan describes his "BITE model" stating that it is not necessary for every item to be present:

Behavior Control

"Where, how, and with whom the member lives and associates, what clothes, colors, hairstyles the person wears, what food the person eats, drinks, adopts, and rejects...."

Poison animals? Don't dye your hair blonde because it looks white.

"Major time commitment required for indoctrination sessions and group rituals"

Got to know that 120 by memory! Make sure you go to the parliament too.

"Individualism discouraged; "group think" prevails"

You have to be percise. No rejecting part of what we say.

Information Control

Use of deception

Definitely. Pig is a cat, a rat and a dog?

"Deliberately holding back information, distorting information to make it more "acceptable," "outright lying."

Show and prove but don't show and prove me wrong.

"Access to non-cult sources of information... discouraged
    ...former members..."

Those people who left the NGE, they fell back into the mystery god trap.

"Information is not freely accessible, information varies at different levels and missions within pyramid, leadership decides who "needs to know" what and when."

Study with a god if you want to know. We aren't giving any info out.

"Pairing up with "buddy" system to monitor and control, reporting deviant thoughts, feelings, and actions to leadership, individual behavior monitored by whole group."

Teacher, other "gods"

Extensive use of cult generated information and propaganda

The jewel within? Akee, Essence and Wise? Brand Nubian?

[edit]Thought Control
    Need to internalize the group's doctrine as "Truth"

120 is useless if you dont memorize it and apply it.

"Adopting the group's map of reality as "Reality" (Map = Reality), Black and White thinking, Good vs. Evil, Us vs. Them (inside vs. outside)."

5% vs. 10%

Use of "loaded" language (for example, "thought-terminating clichés"). Words are the tools we use to think with. These "special" words constrict rather than expand understanding, and can even stop thoughts altogether. They function to reduce complexities of experience into trite, platitudinous "buzz words."

Devil, "them",poison animal eaters, 85er, tricknowlogy, etc.

Use of thought-stopping techniques, which shut down "reality testing" by stopping "negative" thoughts and allowing only "good" thoughts
    Rejection of rational analysis, critical thinking, constructive criticism.

Love me or leave me alone. Don't make me defend what I think.

No critical questions about leader, doctrine, or policy seen as legitimate

We're just criticizing you because we're 85ers.

Emotional Control
    Manipulate and narrow the range of a person's feelings

Everyone is out to get you.

Make the person feel that if there are ever any problems, it is always their fault, never the leader's or the group's

You didn't manifest. It couldn't be that the 120 just doesn't have an answer for that.

Excessive use of guilt
    "Identity guilt (who you are, not living up to your potential, your family, your past, your affiliations, your thoughts, feelings, actions), social guilt, historical guilt."

You haven't manifested brother! You control this universe and you're responsible for what's wrong with it.

No happiness or fulfillment outside of the group, terrible consequences will take place if you leave (hell, demon possession, incurable diseases, accidents, suicide, insanity, 10,000 reincarnations, etc), shunning of leave takers (fear of being rejected by friends, peers, and family), never a legitimate reason to leave (from the group's perspective, people who leave are "weak," "undisciplined," "unspiritual," "worldly," "brainwashed by family or counselor," or "seduced by money, sex, rock and roll").

Not as extreme as above, but its because you chose to close your eyes and believe in a mystery again that you left.

I'm not an Atheist, because I believe in a God. Just not a God who created mankind, but more in a God who was created by us.

Real talk. Fuck some aliens.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    No, this thread.

Man, you dudes suck.
    You made the thread.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    You made the thread.
    Yes I did make the thread.

Bravo.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WIA View Post

Poor Ultimate Fist
    '

Naw, man it's just that I don't like threads like these. Not because they are saying stuff about 5%ers but, you Listen to Wu-Tang and say they drop mad Knowledge but you question beliefs. If you think there droppin jewels you must agree with their background that goes for every wu fam and there religion. Killah Priest not 5% lol, ya'll crazy.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

L~>1<~NKS

BTW if the black man iz "God" (and don't give me the lil' g big G bullshit) or the original man (which seems much more normal!).....

...then explain Asians?

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

okay let me ask all those who are in denial......

were the oldest known fossils of man from Africa?

Yes..

now this is a known fact so therefore the Original man is the black man...

and for all y'all sayin Ghost is Sunni your wrong.
    the Wu as a whole are of the Nation Of Gods and Earths.period...

this thread is boring now

Peace to those who know the science.

click the sig if you vatican status

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Don't worry, I'm a real "god" (the one the universe is made out of) and I can't get pissed off by some fake gods on the internet.
    lmao at real god, what u doing in the internet then u fool. go spread ur so called knowledge having ass to the world then. cornballs, gotta love them.

The God Nakhi Allah in the hizzouse.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    okay let me ask all those who are in denial......

were the oldest known fossils of man from Africa?

Yes..

now this is a known fact so therefore the Original man is the black man...

and for all y'all sayin Ghost is Sunni your wrong.
    the Wu as a whole are of the Nation Of Gods and Earths.period...

this thread is boring now

Peace to those who know the science.
    Congratulations on taking a fact known to science way before your nation.

And no Ghostface IS a Sunni, he converted last Spring. I read it in an interview he gave while he was promoting Fishscale. I made a thread on it when it happened.

Can't deal with the real ACTUAL FACTS. Another fake ass god.

Veteran Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...ive_Percenters
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Converts_to_Islam

http://www.popmatters.com/music/inte...e-060410.shtml
    (directly mentions believing in a God above as well as angels)

Unfortunately, I can't find the exact interview but I think this shows some serious evidence he ain't a 5%er anymore. If you don't believe me, ask him yourself or something.