Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 5% cliches

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Now here is a question: Is RZA grafting your teachings when he says whites can be gods? Or would you say he simply has a different interpretation?
    Peace

Yes I would say he is grafting the teachings. Now I do have the Wu-tang manual and I also do have many wu-tang albums. Rza doesn't specifically say that the white man can be God, he says that everyone has the potential to be God. Now, yes that does imply that the white man can be God too, but in the previous paragraph he says that "Of course I bear witness to the black man God Allah to take his proper place".

So I attribute this stepping around calling the white man devil, or tying to in a round about way include white folks to the fact that RZA is big time now. He does a lot of work with white people and he don't want to F up his money.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yasir Allah View Post
    Peace

Yes I would say he is grafting the teachings. Now I do have the Wu-tang manual and I also do have many wu-tang albums. Rza doesn't specifically say that the white man can be God, he says that everyone has the potential to be God. Now, yes that does imply that the white man can be God too, but in the previous paragraph he says that "Of course I bear witness to the black man God Allah to take his proper place".

So I attribute this stepping around calling the white man devil, or tying to in a round about way include white folks to the fact that RZA is big time now. He does a lot of work with white people and he don't want to F up his money.
    Thank you for your direct answer. It's the first I've gotten asking that.

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    yea I took a long hiatus also but I dropped that new Wise Intelligent Lp in the music section or rather a few cuts just to enlightend some people and peeped this thread......I know it will be temporary...I have a low tolerance for ignorance...

if you want that new Wise PM me I can hook that up but pls go out and buy a copy or two one of the best releases this year.............
    Peace

I already got it God! It's tight as usual, Wise is so damn underated. Quick question though I heard he is a Hebrew Isrealite now?????????? You know something about that? I can't see it listening to his new joint sound like he got back into his lessons! Especially that song Intelligent Wise!

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

Peace

I already got it God! It's tight as usual, Wise is so damn underated. Quick question though I heard he is a Hebrew Isrealite now?????????? You know something about that? I can't see it listening to his new joint sound like he got back into his lessons! Especially that song Intelligent Wise!

to my Understanding is no, he is still of The Nation but has expanded his Knowledge to include to the teachings on The Hebrew Isrealites.....

but I have not been to that part of New Jeruseleum in over 2 months...

my faves are:

01. Wise Intelligent - Another Chance At Life
    04. Wise Intelligent - Sensi Party (feat. Somer Lane)
    06. Wise Intelligent - Go With Me
    13. Wise Intelligent - Police Can Do
    16. Wise Intelligent - Still Black
    17. Wise Intelligent - Mama Cry
    18. Wise Intelligent - Summer In Da JECTS
    20. Wise Intelligent - This Is Love (feat. Tye Austin)
    21. Wise Intelligent - Intelligent Wise

and this skit is crazy..................

19. Wise Intelligent - Barnes & Noble (+ Lesson)

there are plenty of females that should listen to this joint
    Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 07-25-2007 at 11:39 PM.

click the sig if you vatican status

God in the Flesh

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    to my Understanding is no, he is still of The Nation but has expanded his Knowledge to include to the teachings on The Hebrew Isrealites.....

but I have not been to that part of New Jeruseleum in over 2 months...
    Peace

he always liked some of that hebrew stuff for some reason, like how he had flag on top of the hebrew six point star on the cover of Black Business I heard some Gods got at him for that too.

Peace

he always liked some of that hebrew stuff for some reason, like how he had flag on top of the hebrew six point star on the cover of Black Business I heard some Gods got at him for that too.

yea I remember that that had me a little puzzled also.....I asked some Older Gods about it back then but you know they could not speak on it, the actually told me to check the source, too bad I was no where near Trenton around that time

Peace God I am out gotta get some rest for work......

if you need any Lps just pm me

here are my lists

PHP Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/36873052/Retail_Music_List_As_Of_June_08_2007.doc.html 
    PHP Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/36872926/Music_Box_Sets_And_Mixtape_List_As_Of_June_08__2007.doc.html 
    enjoy

Peace