Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Is White Man Effecting What Black People Say?(Editorial)

YUNG GOD
    Alexandria, Va (House Of the Flying Bullets)

Default Why Is White Man Effecting What Black People Say?(Editorial)

as u all know about the DOn IMus shit that went on, What I woant to kno is why did a white guy have such and effect on it at that time, I mean kramer said nigger bout fifyleven times and no protest happened than but wen someone says it on the radio, niggas want to stop rappers from saying it and wana take out cussing period, hip hop is about form of expression I don't care what they say cuz wen niggas say bitch, they tain about bitches which ar undoubtably in the world today, until a person seriously really seriously truthfully say all women are bitchers than there is no problem, but I think Imus had an affect he wanted, cuz he could care les about hip hop yet he is having such an impact on it, blacks are letting a white person take over shit even slightly, then they bury the N word, I wonder how much money went to that and is left over, I wonder how much could have wen to the hood and ghettos and I how much will be....Wyze Waze out.....Use ur own brain now
    What yall think?

-Truthfully Wyze Wizzy
    Wyze Wisdom Allah Zig Zag Zig Equality

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Who's Don Imus, and what are you talking about?

I think the generation of blacks "burying" the N word are still in a segregation based mind state.

and they're faggots

our generation has de-rooted the word, which is a good thing.

the only real power the average white person has over the average black person is the ability to say a word and get him angry.

Now i think we should COMPLETELY de-root the word for this reason to the point it has no meaning instead of half assing it with this "nigga" "nigger" shit.

I want to see Nigga Cereal, Nigga Shoes, Nigga Insurance, everything till that shit becomes to new "Freedom"..fuckin Nigga Fries, everything.

The ones denouncing and "burying" it are faggots. They still don't see the degree on influence, power, and independence the word Nigga and Hip Hop have given our generation.

Since they're still in a segregation mind state they believe that in order to succeed you must imitate european culture and not talk the way you talk, and dress the way you want.

Our generation has taken power of what culture we want to be a part of. Were not Suit and Tie niggas, period, and that's cause mentally we have the power not to be. We control the language we speak, the music we hear, and so forth.

they didn't do this in their time and thus they don't understand it.

plus NAACP hasn't really don't shit in the past few years, and the so called "black leadership" is an unfunny joke. Al sharpton is a media whore, the entire country knows this and embarrasses us all by trying to be president.

we can't learn what black empowerment is from a man with a european looking perm and a bunch of punchlines instead of policies.

Jesse Jackson ain't done shit either, except talk about how he was there when kind got shot.

So fuckin what? you know MLK says nigga too? it was one of his last words.

plus all they do, every last one of them, is TALK and TALK and TALK Noooooooooo signes of action.

They just talk, black youth aren't doing this, black people need to do that.

Listen NO culture is 100% rightous, rightousness and properness isn't the key to success. I

hate when they say "Black people need to stop talking like this, and need to start respecting this". Like Really? ALL black people need to do this to succeed? What if ALL white people decided to be what the white man has painted as "proper", what if even 2% of them did, you know impossible that is.

Succcess in america is Money Land Guns and Troops. period, end of story, and Rappers understand that, and our generation understands that.

Pulling your Pants up ain't gonna reverse 400 years of road blocks and oppression.

Money would come closer to doing this, and that's what we do, make money.

This generation of black has been more influenctial then this generation of whites, and they don't acknowledge our achievements.

bunch of faggots. as if "the N word" was the biggest problem in black america.

Last edited by TSA; 07-22-2007 at 04:22 PM.

So are you for the use of the word "nigga"

You know white bigots are laughing at you right? They're laughing because they don't have to call you nigger anymore your calling yourself one.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyze Waze Allah View Post
    as u all know about the DOn IMus shit that went on, What I woant to kno is why did a white guy have such and effect on it at that time, I mean kramer said nigger bout fifyleven times and no protest happened than but wen someone says it on the radio, niggas want to stop rappers from saying it and wana take out cussing period, hip hop is about form of expression I don't care what they say cuz wen niggas say bitch, they tain about bitches which ar undoubtably in the world today, until a person seriously really seriously truthfully say all women are bitchers than there is no problem, but I think Imus had an affect he wanted, cuz he could care les about hip hop yet he is having such an impact on it, blacks are letting a white person take over shit even slightly, then they bury the N word, I wonder how much money went to that and is left over, I wonder how much could have wen to the hood and ghettos and I how much will be....Wyze Waze out.....Use ur own brain now
    What yall think?

-Truthfully Wyze Wizzy

word. there's bitches in the world. period. when rappers say bitches they NEVER refer to specifically black women. i've NEVER heard a rapper SPECIFICALLY refer to only black women as bitches. All bitches are bitches, black white, latina, asian, if your a bitch your a bitch.

all languages in the world have invented words to describe sleezy women. even english has about 1000 whore, slut, skallywag, tramp, hooker, prostititue, wrench, skeeza.

why are rappers being targetted, they didn't invent the word, and for sure don't use it the most. You even been to a trailer park? even 3 year olds are bitches there.

Listen up Niggaz. There aint nothin wrong with sayin Nigga! Nigga! Nigga! Nigga! Nigga!!!!!

How yall niggaz like that? That shit was MAD Niggerish!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post

word. there's bitches in the world. period. when rappers say bitches they NEVER refer to specifically black women. i've NEVER heard a rapper SPECIFICALLY refer to only black women as bitches. All bitches are bitches, black white, latina, asian, if your a bitch your a bitch.

all languages in the world have invented words to describe sleezy women. even english has about 1000 whore, slut, skallywag, tramp, hooker, prostititue, wrench, skeeza.

why are rappers being targetted, they didn't invent the word, and for sure don't use it the most. You even been to a trailer park? even 3 year olds are bitches there.
    Are you sure about that? Are you fluent in all world languages?

YUNG GOD

Slippy U are an Ignorant bastard homie

I feel sorry for u and ur family yo

YUNG GOD

I think the generation of blacks "burying" the N word are still in a segregation based mind state.

and they're faggots

the only real power the average white person has over the average black person is the ability to say a word and get him angry.

Now i think we should COMPLETELY de-root the word for this reason to the point it has no meaning instead of half assing it with this "nigga" "nigger" shit.

I want to see Nigga Cereal, Nigga Shoes, Nigga Insurance, everything till that shit becomes to new "Freedom"..fuckin Nigga Fries, everything.

The ones denouncing and "burying" it are faggots. They still don't see the degree on influence, power, and independence the word Nigga and Hip Hop have given our generation.

Since they're still in a segregation mind state they believe that in order to succeed you must imitate european culture and not talk the way you talk, and dress the way you want.

Our generation has taken power of what culture we want to be a part of. Were not Suit and Tie niggas, period, and that's cause mentally we have the power not to be. We control the language we speak, the music we hear, and so forth.

they didn't do this in their time and thus they don't understand it.

plus NAACP hasn't really don't shit in the past few years, and the so called "black leadership" is an unfunny joke. Al sharpton is a media whore, the entire country knows this and embarrasses us all by trying to be president.

we can't learn what black empowerment is from a man with a european looking perm and a bunch of punchlines instead of policies.

Jesse Jackson ain't done shit either, except talk about how he was there when kind got shot.

So fuckin what? you know MLK says nigga too? it was one of his last words.

plus all they do, every last one of them, is TALK and TALK and TALK Noooooooooo signes of action.

They just talk, black youth aren't doing this, black people need to do that.

Listen NO culture is 100% rightous, rightousness and properness isn't the key to success. I

hate when they say "Black people need to stop talking like this, and need to start respecting this". Like Really? ALL black people need to do this to succeed? What if ALL white people decided to be what the white man has painted as "proper", what if even 2% of them did, you know impossible that is.

Succcess in america is Money Land Guns and Troops. period, end of story, and Rappers understand that, and our generation understands that.

Pulling your Pants up ain't gonna reverse 400 years of road blocks and oppression.

Money would come closer to doing this, and that's what we do, make money.

This generation of black has been more influenctial then this generation of whites, and they don't acknowledge our achievements.

bunch of faggots. as if "the N word" was the biggest problem in black america.

exactly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Slippy U are an Ignorant bastard homie

I feel sorry for u and ur family yo
    How am I ignorant for not supporting the word nigga? Please explain.

I feel sorry for your momma. She raised a little ignorant gang banger for a son.

YUNG GOD

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post

I feel sorry for your momma. She raised a little ignorant gang banger for a son.
    listen bastad, u don'e support shit ont his sight, u never say anythig postivie, u on ever thread talkin non sense, makin no sense, every time, u jsut wanna start shit while niggas want to talk about real shit, get the fucc outta here if u don't wanna build and speak on issues, u jsut wanna nitpicc all fuccin day,

and my mom is doing jsut fine with the son she raise I on the other hand am asheamed of the son I helped create, damn I should have straped wit yo mom

but anyway, leave if u aint got shit to day pertaining to this fuccin thread bottom line, fucc all the otha shit, if u wanna keep goin, battle me thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post

So i take it you're not much of a fan of rap music, since it's quite possibly the most used word on there?
    I just don't like you, thats all.

Veteran Member

Why is the white man affecting what black people say? Because every word you say in English the white man has affected what you say. You got to learn an African language for him not to effect what you say.

I don't preach an end for the word on a community level because I see it as a personal choice but people who know better shouldn't use it.

And how can god call himself nigger? I've never heard such a thing.

I don't follow a lot of what the 5% says but if you do, I encourage you to take the best from your culture and be GOD, not nigga.
    Last edited by Ultimate Fist; 07-23-2007 at 02:26 AM.

listen bastad, u don'e support shit ont his sight, u never say anythig postivie, u on ever thread talkin non sense, makin no sense, every time, u jsut wanna start shit while niggas want to talk about real shit, get the fucc outta here if u don't wanna build and speak on issues, u jsut wanna nitpicc all fuccin day,

and my mom is doing jsut fine with the son she raise I on the other hand am asheamed of the son I helped create, damn I should have straped wit yo mom

but anyway, leave if u aint got shit to day pertaining to this fuccin thread bottom line, fucc all the otha shit, if u wanna keep goin, battle me thats it.
    I was building. I'm an architect of this shit. If you take your head out of your ass, you'd see I was saying somthing postive in this thread. You don't know shit about me youngin.

I was building with the real Godz when you were still playing with pokemon cards. When you were playing with your power rangers, I was on the north pole making history.

All this shit your doing is all old shit to me little boy. You still mad because I gave you shit over your toy soldier status? Fucking Child's Play mother fucker. I was runnin with GD's and Folk's when your momma was sponging your soft chubby ass off. I'm OG status in the hood. Original God mother fucker.