Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Is White Man Effecting What Black People Say?(Editorial)

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I must ask are u black?
    I am what you are.

A human being.

I am not what some people would consider black, but I am what some people would consider a "nigger."

There's all types of niggers. What kind of nigger are you. Just a regular ol' nigger? I'm sorry did I misspell nigger, here we go, nigga. Is that better? Am I getting through to you now?

YUNG GOD
    Alexandria, Va (House Of the Flying Bullets)

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    I am what you are.

A human being.

I am not what some people would consider black, but I am what some people would consider a "nigger."

There's all types of niggers. What kind of nigger are you. Just a regular ol' nigger? I'm sorry did I misspell nigger, here we go, nigga. Is that better? Am I getting through to you now?
    SLIPPY IS A CRACCER, ic an tell form ur lacc of considerration and care on blacc issues
    Wyze Wisdom Allah Zig Zag Zig Equality

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wyze Waze Allah View Post
    SLIPPY IS A CRACCER, ic an tell form ur lacc of considerration and care on blacc issues
    Are you a crip?

Interesting premise to the conclusion after quoting the above sentence.....

Oh great and Wise Allah. You are truly a shining beacon of the Generation to come.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    It's not playing for me.

But forget mumia, what do you have to say about it.

Shed that Blackwisdom on us.

It's not playing for me.

But forget mumia, what do you have to say about it.

Shed that Blackwisdom on us.
    Within the principles of communication it's not just the words but how they are delivered, received, understood, and acted upon.

Imus was paid to talk in a way to incite controversy and the such, but the question is where's the limit?

For some people hearing someone who they see as an "Elite" refer to respectable Black females in the way that he did was past the limit.

People were waiting for the humble women to accept his apology and they did. Then they wiped the sweat off their brows cause the karmic load was lifter.

In my opinion Imau was just keeping it real. Reminding everyone that racism is still alive and well. I don't think that it was his words by themselves but what people felt was behind the words. How we preceived the words was the issue that carried the negative perception.

I feel that he went too far. I also feel that anyone who uses any word "out of context" is wrong.

I did enjoy getting the opportunity to see Kweli and M-1 talk about white priviledge on a national news network though.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

And what is the correct context?

And what is the correct context?
    If I'm an honest man don't call me a thief. If I'm a crook don't call me a righteous man. That's what I mean. Nothing complicated, I try to keep it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    If I'm an honest man don't call me a thief. If I'm a crook don't call me a righteous man. That's what I mean. Nothing complicated, I try to keep it simple.
    How about we just quit labeling other people.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I am what you are.

A human being.

WORD...I

How about we just quit labeling other people.
    How can we associate with one another without labels? Language and basic human interactions are based on "labels" names and descriptions. Xenophobic "labels" are the problem. Imus called the women in that incident "nappy headed hoes." When they had the press conference they all had perms. He touched a nerve negatively. That's an issue.

But back to my basic point, labels are required for human interaction.

Wu Vatican

Imus should not have been fired. So he called a group of college girls nappy headed hoes. Who gives a fuck? If they dont see themselves as that who cares. Its just words, said by some old ass senile looking fuck. Should that really bother someone, not in my opinion. If you are against cenorship, you can say fuck don imus, but you have to let him call whoever he wants a nappy headed hoe.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Imus should not have been fired. So he called a group of college girls nappy headed hoes. Who gives a fuck? If they dont see themselves as that who cares. Its just words, said by some old ass senile looking fuck. Should that really bother someone, not in my opinion. If you are against cenorship, you can say fuck don imus, but you have to let him call whoever he wants a nappy headed hoe.
    It's mostly the small things that harm us.

Who was Imus' audience? So-called elites.

Who was he representing? So-called elites.

When I say elite I'm speaking politicians and heavy hitters in DC and the such. (Def Comedy Jam is a totally different arena from Imus in the Morning.)

How many of them smiled with him as he made his little statement?

If they smiled at that, what do they really think about the targeted persons called that name?

So much speculation and emotion arises from such a simple thing.

For those who don't care about such a small thing and don't think that the way that out future citizens are addressed and respected; I don't want you making decisions for me (financially/politically/religiously/etc).

The amount of respect a people carries for it's women and children displays the amount of humanity and "CIVILization" that people possess.

If we don't respect our women then we don't respect our posterity.

If these simple things seem too soft and touchy feely for anyone then I must distance myself from them if all possible.