Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why Is White Man Effecting What Black People Say?(Editorial)

YUNG GOD
    Alexandria, Va (House Of the Flying Bullets)

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Imus should not have been fired. So he called a group of college girls nappy headed hoes. Who gives a fuck? If they dont see themselves as that who cares. Its just words, said by some old ass senile looking fuck. Should that really bother someone, not in my opinion. If you are against cenorship, you can say fuck don imus, but you have to let him call whoever he wants a nappy headed hoe.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    COming from a causcasion aint saying much, u white so u wouldn't have understood, if u had a radio personality call some white people, small dicc craccers, he prolly would have been assasinated, lcced up for life and yall would complain so chill wit all dat
    Wyze Wisdom Allah Zig Zag Zig Equality

Wu Vatican

yaaa kidding me with that right? lots of black comedians, black rappers, black tv/movies make fun of whites. do white people get offended every time this happens? i dont, because i take it for what it is.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    yaaa kidding me with that right? lots of black comedians, black rappers, black tv/movies make fun of whites. do white people get offended every time this happens? i dont, because i take it for what it is.
    Take a look at the thread I started w/Dr. Cress Welsing. You must understand White Supremacy in order to understand why what you've said is true.

My man Bernie Mac said that it was noting wrong w/what Imus said. He said that he was doing what he was paid to do. If he is paid to do that then there is something wrong w/the people who want to continue to pay him to continue doing it.

Blacks can talk all we want but until we control this country it'll mean little. Have you seen the Boondocks cartoon with the "Nigger Moment?" If not try to check it out and you may understand where I'm coming from.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Wu Vatican

Im familiar with the cartoon but have not seen that which you speak of. Ill try and check it out on youtube or something.

I think what Bernie Mac is saying is hes paid to make people laugh and be a shock jock type. He says stupid things about all kinds of people. But when it was about African Americans it all of the sudden became a big hoopla. Say he was saying something about some gay people or handicapped. Would you have cared?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

i think he should have lost his job just for LOOKING that racist

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    How about we just quit labeling other people.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    How can we associate with one another without labels? Language and basic human interactions are based on "labels" names and descriptions. Xenophobic "labels" are the problem. Imus called the women in that incident "nappy headed hoes." When they had the press conference they all had perms. He touched a nerve negatively. That's an issue.

But back to my basic point, labels are required for human interaction.

Let me re-phrase my comment to be more precise:

How about we just refer to one another with respect.

Why does "nigga" have to be a term of endearment? We can look past all the negative connotations, but it's like playing with day old dog shit.

It might be covered in dirt and the smell has subsided but we're still playing with shit.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 07-25-2007 at 12:44 AM.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    This is a two-way street. Everyone effects everyone. Like the dude said, if this were an African language, whites would be manipulated.
    Why are asserting that whites would be manipulted? Have even studied any real african cultures? Then you would know how peaceful people were taken advantage of in history.

America no doubt was built to help the whites first. America is a white country. The Indians were taken over and we started teaching our world to our children and some Indians who felt like we had something good going.
    Your may be right, maybe there was some indian that felt like whites had somthing good going. Or maybe they were just tired of seeing their children die off.

Yes, we have held down browns/blacks, but in return have eventually given them more opporunities (like we gave our own women with the women's rights movement).
    Yes, take away our freedoms, then give a little back. But fraction a law and it's our asses that thrown in a lovely prison white people built just for these occasions.

Steal our languages and give us an opputunity to learn yours instead so we call each other niggaz.

Nevermind the fact that are women already had rights before white's came and started giving us "freedom."

It kind reminds me of the oppurtunities that everywhere for me now. Like how I have to beg white men for jobs in order to feed my family instead of being able to feed my family on my own.

But that's not to say a black man can't win in a white man's world. It takes strength.
    Are you calling black men weak?

I know many blacks and I don't think none of them would ever say they're effected by the white man's word. That's the whole point of "slang". To take our language and flip it, so only ya'll can understand it.
    And that it makes everything ok right? Because black people don't tell you their effected by your world?

But through "effectiveness", some of us caught on and now we know slang. It's a revolving door, I don't think burying the N word does anything but crack people up. Black, or white. It's a good thought, but behind all that shit -- like you said Wyze -- that's good money spent on a really unimportant topic. Because you know there was lots of money circulating that ceremony. I mean, do ya'll know what caskets go for? Holy shit.

As for this whole "Censorship" shit going on? In radio and hip-hop? There's only one group of people that it effects: the Brainwashed. Who watch Fox NEWS and buy in to everything. Fuck a Don Imus, fuck a casket and fuck you :P

Goodnight.
    And your speaking on brainwashed people?