Thread: WU in Stuttgart -- hiphop open

Default WU in Stuttgart -- hiphop open

let me snitch on the wu for a sec... i wasnīt at the festival, cuz i sold my tickets at the entrance, cuz the whole clan was in the the same hotel as i was... so on the check in ghost stood beside me and i gave him the thangs that i wanted to deliver... nevermind that... we talked to some folks who were at the festival and they said meth man was on stage too,cuz he arrived in europe tuesday or something... the played a little bit longer than in cologne and it was cool... thatīs what the visitors said.. near midnight the whole clan stood in fron of the hotel cuz they wanted to drive to a party or something..donīt know.. all i know is that masta killa had some beef with u-god.. screamin real loud and harsh "donīt step in my zone!! donīt step in my zone" and he run against him .. u-god ran away a few meters... donīt know what the stress was about but inspectah and a few others turned their head towards the two and looked irritated... damn.. i donīt like to see that, cuz u-god, in my oppinion is a nice and peaceful dude ... nevermind.. here are three pics my buddy shot then... i could off taken more pics ,,as they sat in the lobby all together and shit.. but iīm not that average fan who does stuff like that... so i kinda ignored them walking by... lol oh.. one more thang... my buddy wore my wu shirt that day and as we went through the lobby.. u-god came along and without being asked or looked at..he came over and shook my buddyīs hand and asked him how he feels! isnīt that nice?

peace

^ins lookin at the masta killa u-god situation

there was a groupy girl beside rza and she smiled..but rza said "donīt smile!" and leaned to the front for that the cam couldnīt get her in the pic lol

^that was the moment when masta killah started yellin at ugod

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    cuz u-god, in my oppinion is a nice and peaceful dude ... nevermind..

but iīm not that average fan who does stuff like that... so i kinda ignored them walking by... lol oh
    u-god always had beef with somebody in the clan...

stuff like that, man, that's the clan and you walk by ignoring them?? wtf?? we need pics...

Quote Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
    stuff like that, man, that's the clan and you walk by ignoring them?? wtf?? we need pics...

for me thy just regular people like you or anybody else on the planet. i like the music but thatīs that.. i donīt worship anyone beside god and i donīt look up to anyone else... so why take pics of them? to please yaīll on here? lol yeah.. 4 pics.. thatīs all you get from me.. thx ;-)

btw.. they ignore me the same way (except whn i wear a wu shirt maybe) so... iīm not lowering myself starring at em or takin pictures ... i usually donīt ake pics of anything except me in the nude lol
    Last edited by Pretty Toney; 07-22-2007 at 10:14 AM.

Neb-maat Ra

the whole wu rocked it... dope.
    Look at my nephew, he jumped at the window just to see you (The Sun - Ghostface, Rza, Raekwon and Slick Rick)

http://www.myspace.com/racailla

yep, they were awesome..!!! why did you sell your ticket on the entrance? why didn't you want to see them?

the show was awesome..i also carried MEF away when he dived into the crowd!
    Why did one straw break the camel's back? Here's the secret:
    the million other straws underneath it - it's all mathematics

i saw the wu several times.. plus several solo members. iīm so done with watching the wu...

wuswordz95

i;ll never get sick of the wu

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Toney View Post
    i saw the wu several times.. plus several solo members. iīm so done with watching the wu...
    that sounds weird^^

"I'm so done with watching the wu" ..wtf? i were happy if i was you..and had the opportunity to see them more than once..i hope they'll come to germany next year, too. i hope so bad, do you think they'll do anthoer world tour? not next year but anytime?

Quote Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
    i;ll never get sick of the wu
    me too man!

I AM HIPHOP

what was the name of the hotel ?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.