Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting a book my parents would hate

Veteran Member

Default Getting a book my parents would hate

I need ideas on this. I want to get a sex book I've read is good. I'm 18, almost 19 but I live at home with my parents who are very old fashioned. My plans are either to:

A. Somehow download it off the internet as a pdf (is there a place where you can download free scanned pdfs of books?) Print it off then delete file.
    B. Order the book at the library except I don't know if that goes on a file if I request for the library to buy it.
    C. Somehow obtain the audio version (don't know how yet) and hide the CD in a music CD case.
    D. Somehow get the book and make copies of its pages
    E. Get the book and find a damn good hiding place for it.

Ideas?

Youre 18? Then you can read whatever you want. Tell your parents to go sit on a fence post! Let them catch you beatin your dick. When they do, just keep jackin for all you are worth! Maybe even look at them and growl or scream at them while you spank it. They should stay outta your business after that.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    Youre 18? Then you can read whatever you want. Tell your parents to go sit on a fence post! Let them catch you beatin your dick. When they do, just keep jackin for all you are worth! Maybe even look at them and growl or scream at them while you spank it. They should stay outta your business after that.
    Problem is they'll probably destroy it and I don't want to waste my money. When I was 17, my mom stomped Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle cuz it was "Satanic."

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    Problem is they'll probably destroy it and I don't want to waste my money. When I was 17, my mom stomped Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle cuz it was "Satanic."
    lmao

Satanic? Doggystyle? Seriously, don't take this the wrong way. Your mom might be a little too religious. Are you this religious? If not, you nedd to tell her you will not put up with her holier than thou bullshit! Id get a big case or chest with a lock, put all the stuff I want 2 keep from them in it. Make sure you hide the key very well. When they ask you what is in it, tell them the truth, and laugh at them when they freak out.

Veteran Member

Satanic? Doggystyle? Seriously, don't take this the wrong way. Your mom might be a little too religious. Are you this religious? If not, you nedd to tell her you will not put up with her holier than thou bullshit! Id get a big case or chest with a lock, put all the stuff I want 2 keep from them in it. Make sure you hide the key very well. When they ask you what is in it, tell them the truth, and laugh at them when they freak out.
    Hmm... a lock box might not be a bad idea. Only I'll tell her it's just a safe place to keep my ipod and shit or something like that. I just hope they don't think there's drugs in it or something like that.

Ever thought about moving out? You could do whatever you wanted if you had a place with your girl, or a friend. Your parents are gonna have to let you be a man homie!

Veteran Member

Ever thought about moving out? You could do whatever you wanted if you had a place with your girl, or a friend. Your parents are gonna have to let you be a man homie!
    Bad money situation at home + Just entering college this fall + virtually no money to my name= Not possible. I wish it was.

I feel u. Get that education homie! You do need to have nice long talk with your parents about being your own man though. Just my opinion.

Bad money situation at home + Just entering college this fall + virtually no money to my name= Not possible. I wish it was.
    yeah but u going off to college right so u should be a free man for a couple years.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
    yeah but u going off to college right so u should be a free man for a couple years.
    No, my parents (who want to move anyway because where we live now sucks) are just going to move to the town where the college is and have me stay at home. I can't believe what a pain in the ass they are.

Damn dude! They following u to college. That is steppin over the line. U aint no child no more! You gotta put your foot down! As soon as you make good friends at school, move in with one or two of them.

Veteran Member

Damn dude! They following u to college. That is steppin over the line. U aint no child no more! You gotta put your foot down! As soon as you make good friends at school, move in with one or two of them.
    I don't talk about it with my parents but, more or less, that's the plan.

'

this is the saddest thread ever made

no offense but your mom is Satan
    i hate parental control parents in stead of stomping on whatever they think is satanic they should stomp the stupidity of the young by teaching them whats wrong & whats right thats all there is to it
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life