Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wealth

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post
    LMAO You made the assumption when you tried to equate me saying it was a cop out with meaning that love is weakness.

YES it did say the opposite. I pointed out the MANY points I made putting family as a priority over money!

Now if I say family should be put before money, how can a person logically conclude that I am saying loving your family is a weakness, simply because I don't think loving your family is in itself a reason to be broke?

I didn't make any assumptions you siad:

I think the whole "wealth is bullshit" and "family is what matters" is a cop out for people too scared, weak, lazy etc.
    Like I said no reason to get upset, we're just clearing the air.........

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post
    Slippy.....it's ok if you are a broke motherfucker who is too lazy to wipe the chocolate off his daughters face Just don't say the love will go if you had money.
    The thread is not about my income. My salary doesn't have anything to do with lazyness or taking pictures of my daughter because she just got done eating choclate cake.

Veteran Member

Haha I was only joking around about your income.

And yes I DID say that....but it was in a context where it was explained, because I know how it could come accross if I left it at that.

Also, just another thing I would like make clear (not related to anything slippy said)...when those phrases are used as cop outs they often aren't meant. Eg. A person might say "money doesn't matter" while they are stingy and always complain of being broke.
    Wisdom is better than rubies and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it