Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WU live IN Slovakia (pics inside)

the outcome is critical

Unhappy WU live IN Slovakia (pics inside)

Wassup everybody this is my VERY first post, I just wanna share wit y'all my experiences, feelings n also some pics I took at the Wu show in Trenčín, Slovakia. It was on Friday (20.7.) n I would post this sooner but I had some registration problems. Please excuse me for my English n such a long-ass article But I'd be glad if u READ it pleeeeeeease cuz it took some time - I believe it's not that boring n it goes pretty quickly.
    Though I was right in the front just before the stage, the pics are not very quality (most of them are blurry n shit) - it was dark, there was a lotta smoke, some faggish colorful lights and everybody kept pushin me as the show was wild as hell. Plus this was the first time I tried my new camera (so I had no idea how to record videos). There are more lame excuses like this (for example that all of the Wu were movin a lot) but they are true - the point is that the most of the photos got completely fucked up, but I hope y'all gon like some of those that got fucked up less...I like this one the most, that's my new wallpaper:

HERE IS THE REST: (most of them is BOBBY & METH)
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/rt01nf

The generals arrived almost an hour later as they were supposed to. It was hot as hell (37 degrees maybe) n the fans were pissed they had to wait (I waited for almost 5 hours in front of the stage so I could be in the first row), but it was definitely worth waitin cuz all of them were there, even MR. METH! I know he missed some shows so I was sure he wasn't gonna come n that shit just let me down. Nevertheless, he came n definitely stole the whole show, I can't imagine how would it look like if he wasn't there - he got the crowd real crazy, kept them live, he simply ran that shit. He kept coming to the crowd all the time n even jumped in, when he was standin right above me I touched his leg a few times - what a sweet memory lol. His performance was awesome n he also counted to three in German n French (or whatever language it was, not quite sure cuz it was terrible), it sounded funny but he coulda rather learnt to count in Slovak. I loved that ENERGY shit n also that pretty cap he had on. At the end of the show METH remained topless as he took off his shirt and threw it into the crowd. I took like 25 pics of him but it was impossible to get a good one cuz he couldn't stay at one place for a second. CAPPA was there also but didn't perform a lot, I wanted to hear his Ice cream verse but they didn't perform that track at all. At the end, GHOST threw a few bottles of water n one was aimed at my direction so I would probably catch it but I stepped aside so it wouldn't hit my camera lol. RAE performed somehow lazy this time or something, I liked him live much more at his own show, but Incarcerated Scarfaces was definitely the shit. RZA was simply great (I can't help myself), his performance n everything about him. He had some crazy-ass hairdo but he looked FANTASTIC for real for real!! Some dude said that when he first saw him on the stage in that tight-ass shirt he thought it was some chick LMFAO. Damn GZA pissed me off as I was looking forward to hearing some of that classic Liquid Swords shit n instead he fucked wit the camcorder all the time (why does he do it by the way?? Is it for the DVD or what?) n performed only a few songs. But he came down to the audience n was recordin us as we sang, when he stood real close in front of us I even stopped singin n just kept starin at him like an idiot. Don't know why but he reminds me of Chris Rock on them pics lol. U-GOD got such an unbelievably sexy voice live, at the end he came down to the crowd n shook my hand!!! As far as I remember, MASTA KILLA performed only his Triumph verse, that's the only time I saw him on the stage (but I might be wrong). I wouldn't even know he was there if I didn't see him backstage later. It was a festival taking place on an airport so there was a huge stage and behind it was a place wit a few tents enclosed wit a fence - that was the backstage. I couldn't wait to hear DECK but when he performed he apparently needed help from the others all the time - is it just me or he really got some problems with his voice or something?

Officially it was forbidden to take pictures with a flash during the whole festival, but who cares when u see the Wu? So I used flash anyway cuz it was dark as hell (which is quite common at night). I took many pics in the beginning (most of them not to much success though) but as I was right in the front one security muthafucka stepped in front of me n told me to turn off the flash or he'll take my camera. I told him to go fuck himself n to get outta my way cuz I can't see shit LOL. He said he's serious n I shouldn't be so rude especially when he can pull me out of the crowd so I can go home. Whatever! So I stopped takin pics wit a flash for a while but in those without it a thing can't be seen unfortunately. That's the reason I don't have a pic of GZA when he was so close to me

Later when INS went backstage to autograph I was standin like maybe 30 cm from him but there was a fence separatin us. So I climbed up n took a pic of him wit a real strong flash cuz it was totally dark at the time. He froze for a second, then smiled, took out his camera n took a pic of us . I took another one n then the security motherfuckers pulled me down. The thing that pissed me off the most is that I didn't have a single piece of paper plus I was dressed in black so I had nothing to get an autograph on (cuz naturally I didn't expect I would have a chance to get an aoutgraph) - so I didn't get one even though I was stuck straight to the fence so I just kept takin photos. I wouldn't kill myself over autoghraphs but I wanted to get some, I got only RAE's from way back. I regret I don't have more good pics of U-GOD, I took 2 real nice when he stood pretty close to me but I erased them accidentally cuz I'm fuckin clumsy n when I wanted to take more he left. RAE came to the crowd behind the fence n one dude asked him if he could give him an autograph n RAE smiled n said he ain't got no pen (I already met him before n talked to him, he's such a great person omg). One dude even took off his sneaker to get it signed by GHOST, who stayed there the longest to autograph, which was real sweet of him. Some dude gave me his cap n asked me to get it signed as I was in the front. So I asked GHOST if he can sign that for me n he said "Yeah, why not" n smiled (I should've kept that cap ). U know, they all look so rough n that's why I thought they would be kinda mean or something but in fact they were very nice, smilin all the time. UEY n RAE are so short, they don't seem so on TV. I can't believe I got so close to them - GZA, METH n U-GOD during the show - n those who came backstage - GHOST, RAE, CAPPA, INS, U-GOD, n (omfg) ** RZA ** !!!!! He was interviewed in front of a tent behind the stage but it was too far from the fence. When I saw him I did something real silly (later some 2 little envious bitches told me that I should be ashamed cuz I act like a stupid groupie but I couldn't give a fuck less) - I climbed to the top again n screamed his name from the top of my lungs. He turned around n came there to the fence!! Suddenly he stood right in front of me so I screamed at him again - he looked up, smiled n waved his hand at me OMG !! He was so unbelievably close, I thought I would fall off the fence (well some of my reactions were real stupid as I think about it now but back then I just didn't think) when this security guy told me to get down n if I get on top one more time I'll have to go away. I wasn't the only one climbin up but whatever...so I got back on the ground n took a pic of BOBBY but through the fence so there are bars on him in the pic. When he came there n the people saw him, they got wild as fuck (no wonder) so he spent there only a minute or so, just shook hands wit a few dudes n then had to go cuz the crowd would knock down that fuckin fence (Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin ta fuck wit). Later I saw him n METH (who didn't get his ass there not even for a second) sittin in a car that was supposed to take them to the hotel. MASTA was backstage n when some dudes asked for his autograph he just turned around n left. GZA didn't show up at all as well, it sucked. So they all left in Benzes to the hotel n it was over.

And oh, there's a funny story that happened: METH asked the crowd "How many people in here are gonna BUY the 8 Diagrams album coming out this fall?" Everybody screamed of course. But then he was like "Wait, how many of y'all are gonna DOWNLOAD the 8 Diagrams album from the net?" N them stupid motherfuckers screamed again LMFAO. I know they didn't understand a word he said and I hope TICAL knew that too. He laughed n said something like Don't matter, we love u anyway. I was so fuckin embarrassed, 90% of people there couldn't speak English n just kept screamin. I bet if he asked the crowd who of them has ever fucked a sheep or some shit they would scream anyway lol. I don't understand how could they sing along then, they probably memorized them lyrics or some shit. I know my English is pretty far from perfect as well but for example when RZA said "come on, put your middle fingers in the air like this" with his middle finger in the air so they could see what they should do but still they just kept jumpin n screamin then I don't know. (When I asked RAE after his show what he thinks of Slovak people he said they were a great audience for real but none of those who he met could speak English. I believed that.) Some of the people at the show didn't even know the clansmen names or who is who goddammit. One guy backstage kept screamin "Yo Ghostface" at INS till some kind-hearted person told him to shut the fuck up. Not all of their fans there was like this of course, but things like this happen at every show in our country.

This was the first time WU been to Slovakia (except RAEKWON, he was there in February). Can't express how I feel about the show, u have to be there to understand. I've never even dreamt I would see the whole Wu-Tang Clan live (almost - R.I.P. Dirt Dog), I waited for that moment so long, wow, it was incredible - themselves, their music, the performances, the atmosphere, their fine-ass sound man or whoever it was (simply everything but that hot-ass weather n the fence). There were a lotta people, they showed mad love to the WU all the time n they showed us love back. The crowd sang every song wit them, of course I did too so I lost my voice n my throat's sore as a muthafucka. It was real wild, one dude even tore an earring out my ear goddammit. The Clan performed all the classic shit but someway somehow forgot about the new track...
    The show seemed too short to me (maybe cuz they were late), it coulda took a bit longer. Still had the best time of my life.

As they didn't perform the first single which I was anxious to hear, in case somebody got a good audio of it can u please upload it somewhere???

WU-TANG FOREVER AND A DAY !!!!!!!!!!!

THE END
    (cuz the shit's too long anyway)
    Last edited by missD; 07-24-2007 at 06:28 AM.

Suga Duga

holy shit those pics are close
    Ghost looks pretty bored, thx for the pics man

the outcome is critical

Thx but I am not a man

nice story man, that part about 8 diagrams is very funny

WU-TANG FOREVER.

the outcome is critical

I repeat: I am NOT a man I am a female ever since I was born, take a look at my name there is MISS !!! but thanx anyway for readin it

oh sorry

sure great both pictures and story... excellent show... was there... much better than in prague... wrong noise sucks...

and of course greetings to slovak brothers and especially sisters :-)

and about rza's videocam - he was doing the same shit in prague - him and streetlife too - probably for private purposes cuz i can't imagine that should be high quality for a DVD or maybe he was inspired by beastie boys NYC concert movie... the was no cappa in prague - pity

Mexican Kuriouz

Thanks for the pics man,
    oh sorry girl.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by jaro View Post
    and about rza's videocam - he was doing the same shit in prague - him and streetlife too - probably for private purposes cuz i can't imagine that should be high quality for a DVD or maybe he was inspired by beastie boys NYC concert movie... the was no cappa in prague - pity
    GZA is also filming with such a small digicam for Wu-Tang Revealed, and yes, these cams can be high quality

to Illegitimate Devil: really? well i'm not technically educated at all so thanx for this explanation :-)

Quote Originally Posted by missD View Post
    When I saw him I did something real silly (later some 2 little envious bitches told me that I should be ashamed cuz I act like a stupid groupie but I couldn't give a fuck less) - I climbed to the top again n screamed his name from the top of my lungs. He turned around n came there to the fence!! Suddenly he stood right in front of me so I screamed at him again - he looked up, smiled n waved his hand at me
    This is a groopie homo shit..

Nice pics
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

when he was standin right above me I touched his leg a few times - what a sweet memory lol.
    hhahahahaha

post pics of yourself sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by missD View Post
    I repeat: I am NOT a man I am a female ever since I was born, take a look at my name there is MISS !!! but thanx anyway for readin it
    are you gay mister?