Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Francis Cress Welsing on Don Imus and White Supremacy

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default Dr. Francis Cress Welsing on Don Imus and White Supremacy

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

I'm not surprised that people aren't taking a bit out of this. Just thought I'd post it so some cause check it out.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

{>____<}

She's a very intelligent woman. WOW! I never look at it like that.

People hear hip-hop artists like 50 cent call woman (mainly black women) bitchs and hoes but but a white man says it to a black woman, it's consider to be racist. There's nothing racist about that.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    She's a very intelligent woman. WOW! I never look at it like that.

People hear hip-hop artists like 50 cent call woman (mainly black women) bitchs and hoes but but a white man says it to a black woman, it's consider to be racist. There's nothing racist about that.
    I took more offense to the "Nappy Headed" part, even though they were looking a bit rough at the time.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Thanks BW I'll check it out.

Wu Vatican

If Dave Chappelle called them nappy headed hoes it would have been a funny joke.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    If Dave Chappelle called them nappy headed hoes it would have been a funny joke.
    If you joke on your mother it would be funny, but if I did it you wouldn't laugh. Just an example cause I know that a lot of people don't care enough about their mothers for it to affect them. That says a lot about them.

Take the example for what it's worth.

Wu Vatican

I see what your saying, but I really feel they are just words. If you just brush it off as some dumbass, weither he really means it or is joking, how can it hurt you. I dont think there is a world wide conspiricy to hold the black man (or woman) down. I think there are instances where it happens, and thats very unfortunate. But some people are raised as ignorant a-holes, some also may have had bad experiences with one person and hold it against a whole race. But I dont think you can change that, all races do stuff like that.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

It's easy to tell someone to brush something off when they're clean. It's not by chance that an entire group of people are completely backwards and inside out.
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 07-25-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Wu Vatican

Im not totally sure what thats trying to convey. Is it making the assumption white people just regaurd blacks as niggers?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I see what your saying, but I really feel they are just words. If you just brush it off as some dumbass, weither he really means it or is joking, how can it hurt you. I dont think there is a world wide conspiricy to hold the black man (or woman) down. I think there are instances where it happens, and thats very unfortunate. But some people are raised as ignorant a-holes, some also may have had bad experiences with one person and hold it against a whole race. But I dont think you can change that, all races do stuff like that.

WORDS CAN ENSLAVE NATIONS.

Wu Vatican

case and point?

Default she's great

i love the way she thinks. i'm still waiting on her sequel to the isis papers

Default omg

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post

It's easy to tell someone to brush something off when they're clean. It's not by chance that an entire group of people are completely backwards and inside out.
    rofl

Im not totally sure what thats trying to convey. Is it making the assumption white people just regaurd blacks as niggers?
    If you're talking about the Boondocks video... An inferiority complex is placed on Blacks in American culture and a superiority complex is placed on Whites in American culture. At least that is one of the things that I get from it. Most Blacks understand what the video is off the top. By the way... I don't like using the term Black that much anymore.