Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *****remember******!!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default *****remember******!!

Remember when they first said Ghost might not be on 8 Diagrams and all you Wu Stans said you won't by another cd from the clan!!!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

remember when Cilva said he will not be on the 8Diagrams, cuz this is supposed to be a inner-family thing? I thought he was punk'd the first second I read that Q-Tip is going to be on it....so in Remedy vs. Cilva war, Remedy was right, Wu don't give a fuck about Cilva really, so Remedy wins !!

Come on dude, everyone would agree that Q-Tip is bigger than Cilva, Cilva would tell you that. As far as I know, Q is the only outsider to be on the album. That's fair if you ask me, it's Q-Tip dammit!

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Remember when they first said Ghost might not be on 8 Diagrams and all you Wu Stans said you won't by another cd from the clan!!!
    Doesn't posting 4,000+ comments on their website put you somewhere near the Wu-Stan category yourself?
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 07-26-2007 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooty P View Post
    Come on dude, everyone would agree that Q-Tip is bigger than Cilva, Cilva would tell you that. As far as I know, Q is the only outsider to be on the album. That's fair if you ask me, it's Q-Tip dammit!
    well yeah....I agree, I even love to see Q-Tip on it!!

but I'm just saying....RZA said to him something about only the members to be on it, cuz its some-what of a personal thing I guess Q-Tip is a member now, hahahahahahahahaha....poor Cilva...Remedy was right

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    well yeah....I agree, I even love to see Q-Tip on it!!

but I'm just saying....RZA said to him something about only the members to be on it, cuz its some-what of a personal thing I guess Q-Tip is a member now, hahahahahahahahaha....poor Cilva...Remedy was right
    Come on, poor Cilva? Let's be honest, he'd probably have sold about 100 albums and no-one on this site would have a clue who he was if it wasn't for Wu. He jumped on their bandwagon and been clingin on ever since. He's damn lucky.

Veteran Member

hahaha yeah sadly i do remember this. ghost face dick riders ay

lol shit there are still people who think ghost wont be on the album

Veteran Member

cilvaringz sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Doesn't posting 4,000+ comments on their website put you somewhere near the Wu-Stan category yourself?
    Damn, I forgot how many years I've been here.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

The sad thing was they kept making threads saying they were worried even after Ghost had confirmed that he was on it (more than once)
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    remember when Cilva said he will not be on the 8Diagrams, cuz this is supposed to be a inner-family thing? I thought he was punk'd the first second I read that Q-Tip is going to be on it....so in Remedy vs. Cilva war, Remedy was right, Wu don't give a fuck about Cilva really, so Remedy wins !!
    Wu doesnt give a fuck bout Cilva cause he isnt on 8 Diagrams and Q Tip is? So I guess that means they dont give a fuck bout Bronze and some of the other affiliates.

You need to for real get off Remedy's dick. He doesnt mean shit

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Wu doesnt give a fuck bout Cilva cause he isnt on 8 Diagrams and Q Tip is? So I guess that means they dont give a fuck bout Bronze and some of the other affiliates.

You need to for real get off Remedy's dick. He doesnt mean shit
    no...I'm just saying cuz he said that he ask RZA about baing on the album...and RZA replied that its a family thing....I guess Q-Tip is family now? or RZA lied (again)

PRODIGAL SUN 2L8Lit da croatianMC's Avatar

this album is the 9 generals thang. R.I.P Ol' Dirty! Whoever shines on it, either beats or verses, only props should go to the generals, from us fans.
    I C.R.E.A.M