Thread: Grind House <-New Tarantino & Rodriguez movie.

Default Grind House <-New Tarantino & Rodriguez movie.

Tarantino and Rodriguez make horror movie!

The Weinstein brothers' new company have just announced their release schedule, and among such cool releases as Killshot and Sin City 2 is a new project titled GRIND HOUSE which will be written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez. GRIND HOUSE is set to be released spring 2006. Tarantino and Rodriguez will each write and direct a 60-minute horror film, and the two films will be packaged together under the overall title GRIND HOUSE. Tarantino says GRIND HOUSE could be the first in a series of films.
    THR writes " The film, which is planned for a spring 2006 release, also will include its own trailers, bonus materials and added extras from other filmmakers that will be packaged together between the two horror flicks in a tribute to the old, big-city movie houses like those on New York's 42nd Street that earned the moniker grindhouses for programming genre pics back to back. An aficionado of grindhouse, Tarantino sampled grindhouse genres in his recent "Kill Bill" films. He said "Grind House" could be the first in a series of films. In a statement, the Weinsteins said, "We couldn't imagine anything more exciting than a film being made together by the two godfathers of our companies, Quentin and Robert." (Gregg Kilday)"

Source: Tarantino.info
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Default Re: Grind House <-New Tarantino & Rodriguez movie.

dope, not a big tarrentino fan because he is drastically over rated imo but theres no denying him and rodrigez are good

cant wait for sin city 2

Those 2 are a deadly duo, can't wait for this shit to happen...remember From Dusk Till Dawn?? Shit was GREAT!!

The Sigung(Sifu's Master) ThePharaohNosferatu's Avatar

I knew about this already, but Sin City 2 is new news to me, cant wait to see all these films, im a BIG fan of tino.

"Yo MC's wonder what's hip-hop thunder
    Tell you the truth it's just one nation under" - RZA

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

LMAO..hold on.....ehm...you knew about Grind House.....but....didn't knew about Sin City 2 wich has been o the news and all already while Grind House is just internet news???????????

I was told the first time, the second time i read it, and still they failed to mention Sin CIty 2, they didnt quote it direct from this site, im guessing.

.:1 Nation Under:. l .:Hip-Hop Release Dates Thread:. l .:Upcoming Movies Thread:. l .:1 Nation Under Battle Tournament:.(MCs Needed to Join)

That's weird, cause Rodriguez was plannin' a sequel even when part 1 wasn't made yet.

I dont know much on Rodrigues thats why i dont know.