View Poll Results: Do you hate the lateshowhost?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 47.62%
  • no

9 42.86%
  • i'm ball sucking Hectis, so I am waiting for Jeru's response. then I'll let you know.

2 9.52%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Vote: Do you hate lateshowhost?

cu·le·ro (plural cu·le·ros)

noun
    Definition: a highly offensive term for somebody viewed with dislike or contempt ( taboo )

WHAT AN INSULT!

It's like "I'm calling you something bad, but I can't be more specific, please feel offended."

Quote Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
    following things I need from you:
    your address

I'll bring a pitbull and myself and we'll have alot of fun, makin something "different" out of your face:

maybe we can fix something with your fingers too so you can stop "posting and threading" in here, I can see that you wanna get away from this forum, but you can't, because your such a dumb fuck and your whole existence in the world is justified with the fact, that people can laugh at you when they see your stupid face (soon fucked up and bloody) in public...
    so the conclusion of this whole thing is: I feel sorry for you man, very sorry, and believe me, your problem will be fixed...the pitbull is on his way....

oh, tell your mum I said hi, she was great last night, she told me she still got the flowers next to her bed...she's such a naughty girl...doggy style is all I've got to say...
    yawn

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

noun
    Definition: a highly offensive term for somebody viewed with dislike or contempt ( taboo )

WHAT AN INSULT!

It's like "I'm calling you something bad, but I can't be more specific, please feel offended."
    damn, he found a longer and deadlier insult than 'gimp'...he got us now!

I don't find it "highly offensive" It's no worse than "fat" (?never seen me?)
    It is also no worse than "gimp" You see, they are all lame. Lateshowhost is a lame type dude. That's just who he is. He is also a asspelunker!

Veteran Member

^^ i don't really care if you really fat or not. the point is your a fat silly little bitch that needs to just SYCH. no one on this side of the internet is interested in your "opinions".

anyone that says "dude" should be fired from the planet earth. go back to your half-pipe you fucking anecdote from 1980s devolution.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
    following things I need from you:
    your address

I'll bring a pitbull and myself and we'll have alot of fun, makin something "different" out of your face:

maybe we can fix something with your fingers too so you can stop "posting and threading" in here, I can see that you wanna get away from this forum, but you can't, because your such a dumb fuck and your whole existence in the world is justified with the fact, that people can laugh at you when they see your stupid face (soon fucked up and bloody) in public...
    so the conclusion of this whole thing is: I feel sorry for you man, very sorry, and believe me, your problem will be fixed...the pitbull is on his way....

oh, tell your mum I said hi, she was great last night, she told me she still got the flowers next to her bed...she's such a naughty girl...doggy style is all I've got to say...
    your shit is hella weak.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    waiting how this turns out
    your such as pansy fence-sitter. grow some balls.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    damn, he found a longer and deadlier insult than 'gimp'...he got us now!
    YOU DUMB FUCKS. a culero is a maricon - a jail-bait ass-faggot. You know someone who gets it in the culo.

your definition is weakopedia.

Lateshohost I have something to tell you.................

I AM YOUR FATHER! Your mother was a midget crack whore named Denise.
    Don't you talk to your father like that!!!!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

noun

WHAT AN INSULT!

^^ what he said. Pendejo.

Veteran Member

Default you are so fucking... well you know... silly.

if your my father i would have a little tiny micro penis. your wish you were my father you fucking bed creeping gimp.

just follow court orders and stay the fuck out of the training pool during the boys swim school. fuckface.

I AM YOUR FATHER! Your mother was a midget crack whore named Denise.
    Don't you talk to your father like that!!!![/quote]

What could be any more lame than postin on a internet site where the majority of tha people you are communicating with would like to see your balls dipped in hot grease until they thoroughly cook all the way through, and then watch you eat them with no ketchup!

Veteran Member

i know it takes a long time to say anything in old gimpish. try to make your cuts count.

the guy with the dog threat is really really gay.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    What could be any more lame than postin on a internet site where the majority of tha people you are communicating with would like to see your balls dipped in hot grease until they thoroughly cook all the way through, and then watch you eat them with no ketchup!
    responding to that person's disses.

^^^and yet here you are