Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No new music at Rock the Bells

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by rebel_i View Post
    yeah i get what ur sayin zig 9th... if they played new songs then people would have been really confused with what they were playing and meth would have been complaining even more about not getting enough energy from the crowd...

subhanallah is fuckin right too, if they had brought out a hose it woulda made things soooo much better. it was brutal out there on saturday i would have much rather had rain

Noo0oo way! I was there on sun. and the rain fucked that whole place up! It was sooo0o much mud and puddles everywhere! It was a disaster! A straight mess in there! It looked like a goddamn pig sty in there! I thought i was on a farm for a minute. I was almost ready to turn my ass around and go back to the car. I couldn't believe how fucked up it was in there! I said man this doesn't make any damn sense! They need to have it at a venue that has all concrete! B/c grass, dirt and rain = a disaster! I went in there dressed half way decent, i figured i was gonna get my kix stepped on thatz a given at any concert. I went in there already expecting that, but what i wasn't expecting was stepping in giant ass mudd puddles! Shoes getting soaked! On top of that trash everywhere! I was pissed!
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

Quote Originally Posted by ZiG 9th View Post
    Noo0oo way! I was there on sun. and the rain fucked that whole place up! It was sooo0o much mud and puddles everywhere! It was a disaster! A straight mess in there! It looked like a goddamn pig sty in there! I thought i was on a farm for a minute. I was almost ready to turn my ass around and go back to the car. I couldn't believe how fucked up it was in there! I said man this doesn't make any damn sense! They need to have it at a venue that has all concrete! B/c grass, dirt and rain = a disaster! I went in there dressed half way decent, i figured i was gonna get my kix stepped on thatz a given at any concert. I went in there already expecting that, but what i wasn't expecting was stepping in giant ass mudd puddles! Shoes getting soaked! On top of that trash everywhere! I was pissed!
    ya the rain fucking sucked... i was at that shit. i know we are all wu fans. but i think its safe to say that cypress hill put on the best show out of everybody ... even wu. the huge buddha was dope and so was the size of the blunt they was smoking. but they killed it... sound ... quality... everthing. but ya the rain sucked. we had to wait till it stoped rainin to g et blazed and that was gay
    " I'm too ill/ I represent Park Hill/ See my face on the twenty dollar bill/ Cash it in, and get ten dollars back/
    The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
    "