Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: call of duty 4 multi player...(c4)

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

we all know they will not give cod 4 game of the year even tho i think its is

halo 3 is cool dont get me wrong but imo cod 4 is the better game!!!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GUERILLA BRONZ View Post
    we all know they will not give cod 4 game of the year even tho i think its is

halo 3 is cool dont get me wrong but imo cod 4 is the better game!!!
    Have you played on the Cargo Ship map?

THUMBS UP

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    have you sent it away dude ?!

seriously only takes a week or two (sending AND fixing) down ere in aus, i know people who sent them away and got em back the same week.

i was smart too i got a 2 year straight swap no questions warranty from EB games so if mines fucks ups JUST b4 halo3 - ima drive into town with the broken box, show eb, they give me a NEW one, and i go home no worrys.

but if i have time im sending mines aways because the next one is likely to fuck up like the fist one.
    I don't want to geek you down, but under Australia's Trade Practices Act, the retailer has to give you a full refund where goods are defective. You have to demonstrate that they're defective (insofar as a machine designed for gaming doesn't last long enough to be considered a gaming machine), but yeah. They can't exclude your right to claim a refund for defective goods. If they tell you that you need the receipt (a bank statement will do), or they'll only give store credit, they're misrepresenting your rights and could face a $1.1 million fine for that. Know your rights, especially where something like the 360 is concerned, as they can't insist you send it to the manufacturer. The law makes them accountable, and they can seek compensation in turn from MS.
    jettison that weight, or i'ma not even make it to cybertron