Thread: The Pharoah of Knowledge

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Default The Pharoah of Knowledge

I LOVE YOUTUBE!!

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Yo BLACK, where the fuck have you been!?!?!!?

Chillin'

What the deal is?

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I can't agree that this is all fact. Current scientific evidence shows that people may have came from africa, but that still doesn't mean all people came from africa. Furthermore, there were plenty of fossils and artifacts that were destroyed by the white settlers when they moved into the "new world." Scientific study has a long way to go before other theories will be excepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    I can't agree that this is all fact. Current scientific evidence shows that people may have came from africa, but that still doesn't mean all people came from africa. Furthermore, there were plenty of fossils and artifacts that were destroyed by the white settlers when they moved into the "new world." Scientific study has a long way to go before other theories will be excepted.
    Check out Mesoamerican civilization (& that's not even the tip of it all). A lot of scientists won't accept many things. It's important to question. This is how we learn and grow. We just need to follow through with more prudent research.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    Check out Mesoamerican civilization (& that's not even the tip of it all). A lot of scientists won't accept many things. It's important to question. This is how we learn and grow. We just need to follow through with more prudent research.

I live near one of the most fossil rich areas in the country.

Fossils are always being lifted out and sold never to be seen again.

To combat this, laws are made to protect human remains as "grave sites."

I don't think current science in regards to human origins has ever been based on prudent research.

That's just my observation.

Veteran Member

lol you think there's some kind of conspiracy against finding the origins of human civilization? Science is all about questioning. It's also about not drawing quick, unfounded conclusions. Thus a the Mesoamerican civilization is a challenging mystery that it hopes to solve, but it's not going to jump to the conclusion that aliens or gods had some involvement unless solid evidence of that turns up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    lol you think there's some kind of conspiracy against finding the origins of human civilization? Science is all about questioning. It's also about not drawing quick, unfounded conclusions. Thus a the Mesoamerican civilization is a challenging mystery that it hopes to solve, but it's not going to jump to the conclusion that aliens or gods had some involvement unless solid evidence of that turns up.
    I'm just repeating what the "white" (since race matters to so many people) scientists said about their finds. Folks tried to do dirt to them cause they found things that contradicted previous finds.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post

That's exactly what i'm saying. There were already scholars here, established arcoss north and south america and pool of knowledge that was lost or destroyed. History re-written to paint native peoples as superstitious cave men.