Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 5 %, and the Nation of Islam

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CeeDot View Post
    Could you extend on that please? What do you mean.
    If you're half white, which half is white and which half isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    1. Actually you were disrespectful.
    2. Don't worry about my answer to another person's question. Nothing was muddled or confusing. Islam is not a religion its a culture, that's not rocket science, it's real simple.
    3. I haven't refused to do anything except answer one person's question. Keep up with the thread.
    1. I said what you were doing is bullshit, I didn't say anything about you personally. Then you implied I was stupid. I am indicting your actions, you are indicting me as a person.
    2. Again you are not responding to what I said; the vast majority of the world would say that Islam is a religion. If you are going to dispute that you might want to explain. Or else it makes the topic pretty pointless; it becomes a muddled battle of competing unsubstantiated claims.

If you're half white, which half is white and which half isn't?
    Oh my gosh. I didn't mean literally, I meant in the sense I'm not full white, as in both my parents aren't white. And you all know what I meant, people just like to pick at things on this damn forum.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

don't care what you want, and this isn't harry potter. that's make believe.
    lol

Moron.

You're trying to relate impossibility to The Creator.

Your claims are as fake as a $3 bill and you know it.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

NOI, Sunni, Shiite, all of that isn't the only form of Islam just to let some of you know.

You can be a Muslim that follows the law of the Koran and not affiliate yourself with a sect.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CeeDot View Post
    Oh my gosh. I didn't mean literally, I meant in the sense I'm not full white, as in both my parents aren't white. And you all know what I meant, people just like to pick at things on this damn forum.
    Who took it literally? Don't assume how somebody took something because a question is asked. The question was asked (not for you to give ME an answer) so that you would think about it for yourself and maybe you would find the answer on your own, but oh my gosh, next time I'll act like you don't have a brain and the ability to think.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    "Black Man".....IF that's your TRUE color....is still on his B.S. I see.

Like I said, I want proof. Turn the Empire State Building into a cheese grater. Turn Mt. Rushmore into some Legos. Otherwise, shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    lol

Moron.

You're trying to relate impossibility to The Creator.

Your claims are as fake as a $3 bill and you know it.
    Have your creator turn the empire state building into a cheese grater or mt. rushmore into some legos.....after your creator does it, I'll do it.

Get your head out your ass and your ass out the clouds, this ain't harry potter

your a bit of dick lol

Have your creator turn the empire state building into a cheese grater or mt. rushmore into some legos.....after your creator does it, I'll do it.

Get your head out your ass and your ass out the clouds, this ain't harry potter
    Excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    NOI, Sunni, Shiite, all of that isn't the only form of Islam just to let some of you know.

You can be a Muslim that follows the law of the Koran and not affiliate yourself with a sect.
    That's actually the problem. Sectarianism is outlawed in Islam and The Qur'an. So, in truth, anyone who puts any title before "Muslim" is astray.

The only ones of the groups you just named that are the most guided of the mis-guided are the Sunnis

Ultimate fist's breakdown btw the Nation of Islam and the Nation of Gods and Earths is correct

Now technically if you get into their website and look at "what we teach" you will not see:

"The White man is the Devil or devil" but it is in the Lessons which was put together by Wallace D. Fard and Elijah Mohamet (most likely Elijah Mohamet or Muhammad(it doesnt matter how you spell it okay) as being the one who put together the "Supreme Wisdom in 1934 Feb. 20) which is what the gods and earths in the nation of gods and earths do study.

And yes Allah or Clarence Smith or Puddin did directly and indirectly disbelieved that W. D. Fard even existed or ever existed if you study His story on that matter.

And yes Elijah was the one who single handedly exalted Fard as the God in Person and he did pray to him like a mystery god after going through the degrees that taught otherwise.

And yes the confusion started with Fard for letting that ride like that however years before Elijah's Death he went on the record and told a Jewish guy by the name of Krupsheck or Sumshit that Fard got on him for teaching that he was the messiah, the madhi, and god in person.

but you gotta look at those days and time even now when brothers and sisters black and white were living in a dust bowl and lost all hope you had Brothers like Father Divine who was teaching the people that he was god and that you should pray to him, (Sweet Daddy)Grace was also teaching the people to not sin against him puting fear inside the hearts of the black babies so it was common at that time with founders using scarce tactics to scare the people into accepting their own shit the Nation of Islam do it now a days telling the people that they will go to hell if they do not fall in the Nation of Islam.

And Yes Elijah did teach that most of the religions that teach about God being a mystery or invisible is false religion it is in the lessons "Who is the 10%"

and Also the Gods and Earths commonly known as the 5% broke away from Islam totally in general, IN fact the gods and earths are too diverse some practice islam, buddism, christianity and atheism and some are just followers others are drug dealers, gangsters pimps, hoes the whole nine.

As far as the White man being the Devil it is not a racist remark okay lets look at this degree......

What is the Devil? A grafted man which is made weak.....and wicked and any live grafted germ from the original is devil

things that are grafted are considered to be hybrids, mixed breed, diluted and tampered with crossbreeds............. mixed with two traits that are unlike when combined you get a product or offspring totally different from what it came from well not totally but I hope the readers get the point...A grapefruit is grafted from an orange and a lemon a tangerine is also a grafted fruit....the house cat is grafted from the wild lion and tiger...thus the grapefruit, tangerine and the felion is a devil because it is weaker than the original

ONce again the term devil was used as a shock treatment to get the people more causious about dealing with different variations of colors of the people the above degree just talk about the biological build...to get a better understanding of Hybrids, grafted things, study on genetics and Mendles Law he and Charles Daring built on that centuries before Fard and Elijah

okay now lets get to wicked

wicked means wrong doer okay

Any one who steals tells lies and tries or does Master or control another person be it black, or white male or female is a devil now that is the way and action of the devil now how that fits with the White man was in his dealings for the past 450 plus years with dealing with the black and brown(or Latino, Chicano,Boriquo/a) and yellow(Chinese Japanese, Koreans, Filipinos) people here in America including his own woman but it gets deeper than color now a days Green matters now and White Supremacy is just a smoke screen to scare the darker people away.