Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 %, and the Nation of Islam

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    TEven if he says something that I have done - He still has no idea. He doesn't know me, yet he's willing to call me a Devil? I could be a black guy playing the Devils advocate (Excuse the pun) for all he knows, yet there is no problem calling me the Devil about things I have done in the past (Which he actually knows nothing about and is making assumptions).

LOL... last of way too many threads on the NGE, they called me grafted when I asked why the white man can't be god. I'm BLACK! I even mentioned earlier in the thread a time when I considered joining the Nation of Islam. How presumptious can you be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
    LOL... last of way too many threads on the NGE, they called me grafted when I asked why the white man can't be god. I'm BLACK! I even mentioned earlier in the thread a time when I considered joining the Nation of Islam. How presumptious can you be?
    It's what it's based on. Personally, the religion/cult or whatever it's called is good in the way it gives black men power after having it taken away from them. There are other ways for this of course, but it does that.

It's bad by giving them power in the same way the KKK gave power to white people, through hate. Total hypocrocy, and just as deluded as the KKK.

I really just wanna know why I'm the Devil lol. I don't think there's a good answer for it, if I get convinced, I'm leaving this shit alone.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Latvia, United Streets of Adazhi (near Riga))

You must be kidding me. U black d00dz really think that you're somewhat like one and true God? May Allah have mercy upon your souls...

I wish all skinheads smelled like Mr.Clean..

"G-Unit's full of bitches
    Banks is a bitch
    Young Buck is a Bitch
    Tony Yayo is a bitch
    Fifty is a bitch
    Olivia's a bitch...HOLD UP! Olivia's a man!" The Game

i can't commit suicide. suicide committed me. so my suicide is dead.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CeeDot View Post
    First I just wanna say, I don't know much at all about either. So please don't kill me for my lack of knowledge.
    I've just got a few questions..

Alright, I've got like 2 chapters to go in the Autobiography of Malcolm X, so I just wanna know, I've read in another thread that 5%ers aren't Muslims, or at least don't call themselves Muslims. Okay, but I thought (I'm not sure what to call it) 5% Nation (?) is a "branch" off the Nation of Islam, who do call themselves Muslims, and say they believe in Islam.

1. If the 5% is a "branch" off NOI, then why don't they call themselves Muslims, or say they believe in Islam?
    2. Could someone PLEASE tell me (some of) the beliefs of 5%?

Thank you. Also, probably everything I think I know about the subject is wrong, so please forgive, and correct me.
    As I've said before anybody can be part of the 5%, it's based on what you know and what you do. Some of the 5% are Muslim, some fo the 5% are Muslim Sons (masons), some of the 5% are civilized people...when people talk about things they don't know they become the author of confusion.

When you refer to the 5% being a branch off the NOI, that is not true. The 5% (NGE) is not a branch, nor is it an off shoot of the NOI.

The 5% don't believe they know....and their culture is Islam for Islam is not a religion, those who practice (al) islam as a religion is in error.

The 5% do not have beliefs or a belief system. They are not religous people. Knowledge is their foundation, not belief.

Veteran Member

Black Man, who taught you? Some other gods on this site have told me they're not sure you're for real. Since what you're saying contradicts what I see a lot of the gods saying and unlike them you don't offer any actual proof you're part of the NGE, I got to wonder if you're really NGE or if you are just a prank. No dis.
    let them speak for themselves, and how do you know they're part of the NGE?

Veteran Member

And if everything I said is wrong, why didn't you answer the damn question instead? Gods and earths and five percenters. Everyone else is wrong on their shit but they never say what's right. Answer the questions, if you're tired of brothers guessing.
    I did answer the question, not just here but also in other threads.

And I'm not tired of anybody doing anything, I only pointed out what was incorrect.

Knowledge is to know and you don't know so why keep talking about things that you don't know? You cause confusion.

Veteran Member

Thats because little of them know whats right. They get told to believe something by a cult leader, and they do so.

Very interested to hear why i'm a Devil, $50 says it's because of something which happened a very long time ago. Funny part about that - that answers why whoever that particular person was is the Devil, not me. Then, I'll be told "Because he's in your ancestory", just like every black paedophile is in this guys ancestory - Guess that makes him a paedophile.

Even if he says something that I have done - He still has no idea. He doesn't know me, yet he's willing to call me a Devil? I could be a black guy playing the Devils advocate (Excuse the pun) for all he knows, yet there is no problem calling me the Devil about things I have done in the past (Which he actually knows nothing about and is making assumptions).

The sad part about all this, they think it makes them "wise", like they have knowledge no one else does. It's pathetic.

Sorry to all the real Gods who know what the real deal is, but so far NONE have told me what it actually is. I don't want a long ass story quoted from the Koran, I want the real deal as to why ME, personally, am the fucking Devil.
    Who called you a devil? See you're making things up, telling lies.

Veteran Member

Anybody can be grafted, white or black. There you go again talking about things you don't know about.

White people considered and tried to join the Nation of Islam so that means nothing.

You're black huh? What makes you black?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Who called you a devil? See you're making things up, telling lies.
    No, NOKALAHI or whoever it was called me one, as all white men are. He confirmed it.

One of you is lying.

Aren't white men the Devil?

Teachin Da SeedZ

Veteran Member

It's what it's based on. Personally, the religion/cult or whatever it's called is good in the way it gives black men power after having it taken away from them. There are other ways for this of course, but it does that.

It's bad by giving them power in the same way the KKK gave power to white people, through hate. Total hypocrocy, and just as deluded as the KKK.

I really just wanna know why I'm the Devil lol. I don't think there's a good answer for it, if I get convinced, I'm leaving this shit alone.
    Power was never taken away from black people.

So the NGE got their power through murder, rape, lynching, etc. etc.?

You might actually get an answer however your not sincere in seeking that particular aspect of knowledge. I personally don't care if you're white or black, I wouldn't tell you anything regardless of what "color" you are, you're not worthy. If you truly wanted to know you would know already but you don't want to know, you want to be convinced.

Veteran Member

No, NOKALAHI or whoever it was called me one, as all white men are. He confirmed it.

One of you is lying.

Aren't white men the Devil?
    There's two pages in this thread, where did I (specifically me) or anyone else call you a devil?

There's two pages in this thread, where did I (specifically me) or anyone else call you a devil?
    This has been discussed in the past, in a thread started by Ultimate Fist.

I asked why I was the Devil, and he explained why all white men are the Devil. It was because we disrupt the righteous man (Black man).

Is he lying?

Seems to me like the followers don't even know why certain things are certain ways.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Power was never taken away from black people.

So the NGE got their power through murder, rape, lynching, etc. etc.?

You might actually get an answer however your not sincere in seeking that particular aspect of knowledge. I personally don't care if you're white or black, I wouldn't tell you anything regardless of what "color" you are, you're not worthy. If you truly wanted to know you would know already but you don't want to know, you want to be convinced.
    Power was taken away from Black men. Slavery takes power away. Weird that I already know that you're going to go on about how that isn't power, and that you always had something symbolic. Fact is; The power of freedom, power to vote, power to do LOTS of things stemming from racism (You already know them, so I'm not going list it). I believe your soul was never taken, but power was.

No, they got it through brainwashing impressionable youth angry at white men. Nice way to try and twist my words, just isn't working, sorry brother.

I'm not sincere in it? Well, I've been called the Devil, hardly gonna make you a cup of tea. I'm not mad at YOU, but it is kind of annoying that a guy like me who's gotten along with many Aboriginal people and many Africans can be seen as the Devil for disrupting their "righteousness". Of course, that might not be true, I might not be the Devil, but I was explained as to why I am one..

But yep, don't try and explain why I am or am not the devil, just simply say "you're not worthy". Jews, Christians, Muslims might have views I don't agree with, but atleast they don't hide theirs and are always willing to explain something I don't understand. But, you don't even really understand why I'm the Devil, do you?

Teachin Da SeedZ

Veteran Member

This has been discussed in the past, in a thread started by Ultimate Fist.

I asked why I was the Devil, and he explained why all white men are the Devil. It was because we disrupt the righteous man (Black man).

Is he lying?

Seems to me like the followers don't even know why certain things are certain ways.
    This thread is independent of past threads and that thread you speak of, so why do you want to bring that confusion to this thread when that person isn't here to speak for himself? Now you want me to speak for him, don't think so. Deal with this thread.

As I told you already, I'm not explaining anything to you and I already told you why. You can be black, brown, yellow, or white it doesn't matter, you gets nothing from on this subject.

When CeeDot asked, he asked his questions with respect at the very least and some type of sincerity to want to know and not convinced.

This thread is independent of past threads and that thread you speak of, so why do you want to bring that confusion to this thread when that person isn't here to speak for himself? Now you want me to speak for him, don't think so. Deal with this thread.

As I told you already, I'm not explaining anything to you and I already told you why. You can be black, brown, yellow, or white it doesn't matter, you gets nothing from on this subject.

When CeeDot asked, he asked his questions with respect at the very least and some type of sincerity to want to know and not convinced.
    See, you're hiding behind more bullshit. You don't even know why I'm the Devil or why the white man is considered the Devil, yet you're willing to call others wrong. LOL@This thread is independant. It doesn't matter if it was in this thread or if it was my best mate, these are facts I've gotten from a God, yet you want to hide behind bullshit semantics about what thread it was in?

I actually knew that from the first post. It's because there is no real answer, and if there was, you wouldn't know it.

You haven't answered CeeDot's questions either. You're quick to say "wrong" but never want to help educate, why is that?

As for the "respect" issue. I respect you, but I won't respect a view which has me painted as the "devil". Maybe if you showed some respect, you'd get it back, just a thought. More semantics with word choice, my bad for using the word "convinced", I want to know why I'm the Devil.

Teachin Da SeedZ