Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 %, and the Nation of Islam

Veteran Member

Power was taken away from Black men.
    Power was given by the Blackman, not taken away. For those that know you already know and understand.

No, they got it through brainwashing impressionable youth angry at white men. Nice way to try and twist my words, just isn't working, sorry brother.
    Here you go again making things up. Whether you're white or black, I can see why somebody would call you a devil.

I'm not sincere in it? Well, I've been called the Devil, hardly gonna make you a cup of tea.
    You and I have been communicating and at what point in this thread did I call you a devil? I didn't. And why are you worried about what somebody said about you when you disrespect other people in the same manner? Hypocrite...

I'm not mad at YOU, but it is kind of annoying that a guy like me who's gotten along with many Aboriginal people and many Africans can be seen as the Devil for disrupting their "righteousness". Of course, that might not be true, I might not be the Devil, but I was explained as to why I am one..
    Why are you bringing other stuff into a thread that isn't about who the devil is?

But yep, don't try and explain why I am or am not the devil
    I already told you, you gets nothing from me. If you approached the situation in a different manner then your question(s) probably would've been answered, but then again you're not looking for an answer you're looking to be convinced.

just simply say "you're not worthy".
    At this time you're not worthy.

Jews, Christians, Muslims might have views I don't agree with, but atleast they don't hide theirs and are always willing to explain something I don't understand.
    You're not trying to gain an understanding your trying to be convinced.

But, you don't even really understand why I'm the Devil, do you?
    Maybe I don't understand. Maybe you're not the devil maybe you are. I really don't care.

Veteran Member

See, you're hiding behind more bullshit. You don't even know why I'm the Devil or why the white man is considered the Devil, yet you're willing to call others wrong.
    I haven't said anybody was wrong concerning the devil. Stop telling lies. I haven't called you a devil, however I can see why somebody would. And again, maybe I don't know why you or white people are the devil, but I do know this...I haven't said anything about the devil or anybody being a devil in this thread.

LOL@This thread is independant. It doesn't matter if it was in this thread or if it was my best mate, these are facts I've gotten from a God, yet you want to hide behind bullshit semantics about what thread it was in?
    Semantics? Hide? Nobody is hiding, I'm just not answering you question. You can try and bait me all you want it's not going to work. These facts that you got from a god, just like you said how do you really know? Do you know that said person personally or is it you know him via the computer?

I actually knew that from the first post. It's because there is no real answer, and if there was, you wouldn't know it.
    Maybe you're right and maybe you're wrong. Whether I know or don't know is besides the point....the point is I know you want me to give you an answer and I'm not doing so. I have the right to refuse service.

You haven't answered CeeDot's questions either. You're quick to say "wrong" but never want to help educate, why is that?
    I did answer his question.

As for the "respect" issue. I respect you, but I won't respect a view which has me painted as the "devil".
    Well, that in which you don't respect is nowhere to found here, so why are you putting your issues with that said person onto others? And no, you don't respect me...if you did you wouldn't have made some of the comments you made. Those comments are disrespectful.

Again, nobody here called you a devil, especially not me.

Maybe if you showed some respect, you'd get it back, just a thought.
    First you say you respect me then in the next breath you say you'd get it if you showed it.

More semantics with word choice, my bad for using the word "convinced", I want to know why I'm the Devil.
    That's not semantics. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Maybe you should work on your vocabulary and you might choose the word that truly expresses your ideas.

That's nice you want to know why you're the devil. Ask your mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Power was given by the Blackman, not taken away. For those that know you already know and understand.
    First with twisting words, now with selective quoting. I said you'd go on about something symbollic, and bang, here it is.

So you believe that the black man had power as a slave? They could do what they wanted? No doubting black men are powerful and were powerful before slave trade, but they lost their power while cleaning the shit off the bottom of shoes. Or did they want to do that?

Here you go again making things up. Whether you're white or black, I can see why somebody would call you a devil.
    Know whats funny? you've made things up. When discussing religion, whats made up or not is always subjective, so in essence you're calling me the Devil for disagreeing with you?

As for it being made up, funny how GZA has been quoted to say he "grew up" out of NGE.

You and I have been communicating and at what point in this thread did I call you a devil? I didn't. And why are you worried about what somebody said about you when you disrespect other people in the same manner? Hypocrite...
    We've been trying to communicate, but it's fallen into bullshit pedantic crap about stuff completely irrelivant to the question I wished to have answered (Much of my own fault, this stuff always happens when discussing religion, especially on the net).

I asked why do NGE believers think I am the Devil. You claim to be one, so, I'm asking you why am I the Devil. It's not hard to follow mate, stop twisting stuff to suit you - Very annoying to have to type this crap up for the sake of it - Who cares?

As for disrespecting them? Disagreed with their beliefs and questioned them and as why they believe them. I don't think I've disrespected YOU, unlike NGE who has disrespected me by calling me the Devil.

Why are you bringing other stuff into a thread that isn't about who the devil is?
    Thats the question I wished to have answered. I didn't want to start ANOTHER thread on the NGE, but, I'm still curious as to why I'm the Devil. My whole discussion has been about that (Minus the sidetracking), it's the essence of why we're communicating.

I already told you, you gets nothing from me. If you approached the situation in a different manner then your question(s) probably would've been answered, but then again you're not looking for an answer you're looking to be convinced.
    If you say so, wise one. Keep preaching to the gullible.

Do the NGE give psychic powers or is that just a personal trait? You don't know what I'm trying to do.

Maybe I don't understand. Maybe you're not the devil maybe you are. I really don't care.
    Good to see you spent this time discussing something you don't care about.

Teachin Da SeedZ

I was replying to this, but theres no point. Enjoy life, I'll be able to sleep easier now knowing that even NGE followers don't know why they follow it. Guess thats why I considered it brainwashing?

Well.. I better fucking sleep easier, I've got to be up in 4 hours.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Veteran Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Black Man

First with twisting words, now with selective quoting. I said you'd go on about something symbollic, and bang, here it is.
    Where's they symbol at? There's no symbolic language being used you simply don't understand because you don't know.

So you believe that the black man had power as a slave?
    Read a book on slavery and see what the slave and the slave master has to say about the slaves power.

Quote:

Know whats funny? you've made things up. When discussing religion, whats made up or not is always subjective, so in essence you're calling me the Devil for disagreeing with you?
    Blah blah blah....I haven't called you a devil. I haven't discussed religion in this thread.

As for it being made up, funny how GZA has been quoted to say he "grew up" out of NGE.
    And the GZA not being in the Nation of Gods and Earths is ground shattering? What did GZA say concerning the knowledge that came out of the Nation?

Quote:

We've been trying to communicate, but it's fallen into bullshit pedantic crap about stuff completely irrelivant to the question I wished to have answered (Much of my own fault, this stuff always happens when discussing religion, especially on the net).
    You're trying to have a question answered that I am NOT answering. This thread isn't about that and if it was, I still would'nt answer you and I already told you why.

I asked why do NGE believers think I am the Devil.
    Can you tell me why I'm the Devil then? Cheers < That's what you asked.

You claim to be one, so, I'm asking you why am I the Devil. It's not hard to follow mate, stop twisting stuff to suit you - Very annoying to have to type this crap up for the sake of it - Who cares?
    Again, I'm not telling you the answer. Try again another time.

As for disrespecting them? Disagreed with their beliefs and questioned them and as why they believe them. I don't think I've disrespected YOU, unlike NGE who has disrespected me by calling me the Devil.
    When did the NGE call you anything? I don't think you register on the Nation's radar. Some person on the net called you a devil get it right.

You can disagree all you want (and in this thread where have you had the opportunity to disagree), that's not disrespect, it's how and what you say thats disrespect.

Quote:

Thats the question I wished to have answered. I didn't want to start ANOTHER thread on the NGE, but, I'm still curious as to why I'm the Devil. My whole discussion has been about that (Minus the sidetracking), it's the essence of why we're communicating.
    This isn't the thread for that, and again, I don't care what you want to know you're not finding out from me. If you want to know why you're a devil go do some independent research on your own and do it yourself instead of having somebody try and convince you.

Quote:

Do the NGE give psychic powers or is that just a personal trait? You don't know what I'm trying to do.
    Wanting to be convinced isn't trying to gain an understanding.

Quote:

Good to see you spent this time discussing something you don't care about.
    I haven't discussed anything with you, I told you I'm not telling you your answer and I told you why.

No such thing as half devil.
    I said that because I'm half white, not full white hence being half devil not full devil.

:S lol

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CeeDot View Post
    I said that because I'm half white, not full white hence being half devil not full devil.

:S lol
    I figured, however just wanted to let those who are watching know what's up. Really, there's no such thing as being half white....

This is stupid.

Black Man; if you're going to claim that something is false, say why it is untrue. Don't just say 'wrong'. That is bullshit. You keep saying how you don't want to answer the question. Thats fine, you have no obligation to answer the thread, or spread knowledge about the NGE. Whatever. But you chose to post on the thread and claim that something another poster (who actually uses sources and provides reasoning and historical evidence to back up his claims) is false. At the point where he is substantiating his claims, the burden of proof is on you. Remember, while I understand that you're not obligated to do anything in the situationit was by your own volition that you posted on the thread (unless your being coerced, which I doubt) and made claims. If you're going to make that choice, in the interest of productive and conclusive discourse, I am asking you, not claiming that you have to drop some knowledge. Just saying 'wrong' is (although allowed) pointless, unverifiable, and detrimental to the so called 'knowledge' that the 5 percenters claim to promote.

Veteran Member

As I've said before anybody can be part of the 5%, it's based on what you know and what you do. Some of the 5% are Muslim, some fo the 5% are Muslim Sons (masons), some of the 5% are civilized people...when people talk about things they don't know they become the author of confusion.

When you refer to the 5% being a branch off the NOI, that is not true. The 5% (NGE) is not a branch, nor is it an off shoot of the NOI.

The 5% don't believe they know....and their culture is Islam for Islam is not a religion, those who practice (al) islam as a religion is in error.

The 5% do not have beliefs or a belief system. They are not religous people. Knowledge is their foundation, not belief.
    Quote Originally Posted by picturebloodbaths View Post
    This is stupid.

Black Man; if you're going to claim that something is false, say why it is untrue. Don't just say 'wrong'. That is bullshit. You keep saying how you don't want to answer the question. Thats fine, you have no obligation to answer the thread, or spread knowledge about the NGE. Whatever. But you chose to post on the thread and claim that something another poster (who actually uses sources and provides reasoning and historical evidence to back up his claims) is false. At the point where he is substantiating his claims, the burden of proof is on you. Remember, while I understand that you're not obligated to do anything in the situationit was by your own volition that you posted on the thread (unless your being coerced, which I doubt) and made claims. If you're going to make that choice, in the interest of productive and conclusive discourse, I am asking you, not claiming that you have to drop some knowledge. Just saying 'wrong' is (although allowed) pointless, unverifiable, and detrimental to the so called 'knowledge' that the 5 percenters claim to promote.
    Are you slow? Missing a chromosome? I know you didn't read the thread because if you did, you wouldn't have made that dumb ass reply. If you read the thread, the author's questions were answered. All the other questions not pertaining to what the author asked did not get answered and those reasons were revealed to the said person who asked the question.

method u retard
    kiss me i`m german

Are you slow? Missing a chromosome? I know you didn't read the thread because if you did, you wouldn't have made that dumb ass reply. If you read the thread, the author's questions were answered. All the other questions not pertaining to what the author asked did not get answered and those reasons were revealed to the said person who asked the question.
    A. Don't be a douche. I spoke with respect, you should speak to me with respect.
    B. You said "wrong" about a multitude of things, and then refused to elaborate on why those things were wrong.
    C. You answered the question of the author in a muddled, confusing way, with minimal elaboration. i.e. "Islam is not a religion, its a culture". At the point where the vast majority of the world views Islam as a religion, not just a culture, I think you really ought to back up what you are saying.

I figured, however just wanted to let those who are watching know what's up. Really, there's no such thing as being half white....
    Could you extend on that please? What do you mean.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

"Black Man".....IF that's your TRUE color....is still on his B.S. I see.

Like I said, I want proof. Turn the Empire State Building into a cheese grater. Turn Mt. Rushmore into some Legos. Otherwise, shut up.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    "Black Man".....IF that's your TRUE color....is still on his B.S. I see.

Like I said, I want proof. Turn the Empire State Building into a cheese grater. Turn Mt. Rushmore into some Legos. Otherwise, shut up.
    don't care what you want, and this isn't harry potter. that's make believe.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by picturebloodbaths View Post
    A. Don't be a douche. I spoke with respect, you should speak to me with respect.
    B. You said "wrong" about a multitude of things, and then refused to elaborate on why those things were wrong.
    C. You answered the question of the author in a muddled, confusing way, with minimal elaboration. i.e. "Islam is not a religion, its a culture". At the point where the vast majority of the world views Islam as a religion, not just a culture, I think you really ought to back up what you are saying.
    1. Actually you were disrespectful.
    2. Don't worry about my answer to another person's question. Nothing was muddled or confusing. Islam is not a religion its a culture, that's not rocket science, it's real simple.
    3. I haven't refused to do anything except answer one person's question. Keep up with the thread.