Thread: Rock the Bells Milwaukee? and Vegas?

Default Rock the Bells Milwaukee? and Vegas?

the GZAs solo gig in tdot got cancelled bc of a supposed rock the bells stop in milwaukee set for aug. 24... when's that show gettin announced?

and also, vegas on aug 28th?? if these arent happening send the genius to toronto where he'll be appreciated

Cold Bottles of Becks Tonystarks420's Avatar

yo 42degrees where did u hear the the gza's commin to tdot????? everyoen keeps sayen all these wu members r commin but i dont hear these things? im also in tdot and wud love to see the gza

me and some friends tried to bring him ourselves... booked him through a guy who had already tried to get masta killa here in june but he was turned away at the border
    we were told gza wasnt even gunna be on the rock the bells tour, but our date is aug 24 theres no gig that day anyways

now we hear theres some milwaukee date and ours isnt happening

Cold Bottles of Becks Tonystarks420's Avatar

fuckk that wud be sick if gza came, if this guy did get gza to come wud it be out in public like on ticketmaster.com or wud it be like a little show much ppl wudnt no about? keep me posted on all the wu members MAYBE commin to T.O. thanks alot man peace

Shit I did'nt even know GZA was supposed to be going to T-dot, I'd def be down for that. Keep us posted bro.

yeah man, unfortunately we lost him before we could go public... only about 1500-2000 people knew about the show (mostly through facebook)
    but yes if it hadnt of fallen through the word would have been all over tdot and the gta

That sucks, Wu needs to come show Canada some love. I know damn well we would give em a better show than most other places