Thread: Is the Fresh Prince of Bel Air the only show that Nick at Nite airs?

Default Is the Fresh Prince of Bel Air the only show that Nick at Nite airs?

I used to watch Nick at Nite when I was younger. They used to have a varitey of older shows on, that I liked to watch, such as Get Smart. But what's up with Nick at Nite nowadays? It seems like everytime I flip through to that channel, the Fresh Prince of Bel Air is on. Now don't get me wrong, I used to watch the Fresh Prince of Bel Air when it originally aired. But I would think that people would get tired of seeing it on that channel all the time. Currently, it seems like Nick at Nite just plays shows from the 80's and into the 90's. And TV Land plays shows from all different years, especially older years. Are there any other shows that Nick at Nite plays? Maybe the Cosby Show?

Nobody else watches Nick at Nite at all I guess? lol

they also have roxanne or whatever its called and cosby show
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

the other nick channel is better for digital cable

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

FRESH FISH

LMFAO @ this thread. I was thinking the same thing, it really is the only thing on almost. Its on every night from like 10pm or so until very early in the morning like 4am. To my surprise last night the cosby show was on, I guess sunday night is cosby night.

what else would they need tos how besides fresh prince?

rugrats

Like I said, the channel was much better some years ago. A large variety of good shows back then. Today, they might as well just call the channel, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, with a little Cosby Show and Roseanne thrown in. I read that a lot of other people are complaining also. I mean, I liked the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. But I don't know of anybody that wants to watch it for like 8 hours straight every night?

keenan and kel

hahaha, i have to agree with this thread. Nick at nite was sick in my childhood, theyd have the munsters and other old classics like that

Yeah,
    I liked that Alfred Hitchcock Presents show also. Even though it was from a while back, and not near as gory and violent as recent shows/movies, I find Hitchcock's stuff eerie.

I heard that Home Improvement and The George Lopez show are going to be coming to Nick at Nite in early September. So maybe that will give the channel a little more variety. But isn't the George Lopez show a little too recent to be considered a classic show? It just ended this past season, lol