Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why do civil rights groups keep sticking up for Michael Vick?

if payton manning or tom brady were tied to something similar they would get just as much vitrial a probably even more.

this has nothing to do with his race, this has to do with the fact that he was formerly the face of the NFL and one of its highest paid players(or was he the highest?). if this was some practice squad player doing this there would be a few comments here and there and then people would forget about it.

michael vick's cereer is over whether he gets convicted or not. killing animals in this country is unforgivable and he's been found guilty already in the court of public opinion.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    First the NACCP, and now this other group, which is honoring him by saying that he's a tremendous person. The charges against him have nothing to do with the color of his skin. I get tired of when some people try to make it out to be like that. He definitely looks hella guilty, and there's a very good chance that he's going to be found guilty. It just makes groups look stupid when they try and give the guy an award right now.
    The NAACP isn't "sticking" up for him, they do however stand by innocent until proven guilty. They have stated that if he is guilty then he deserves his punishment, however here in America, it's innocence until proven guilty, but I guess that only applies to certain people.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    :-/

Okay.....but who's fault is that? It's Michael Vick's fault. He's the one that decided to dog fight while making very good money in a career in FOORBALL! He knew that he would get caught doing this b.s. sooner or later. He knew by fighting dogs and being a black person in America, the media will have a field day with him and what his is doing. So, please don't blame America for his actions because he's a grow man that is a great football player and he deicded to fight dogs (pitbulls) for money. It's bad enough that in the black ghettos, there is a large poplution of pitbulls and you know that.

So, what does something like this do to blacks? It just adds one more stereotype in the pot for us. Remember that our negativity has to remain at a high than other races. It's all about phenotype. Again, please don't give that "It's because he's black" b.s. because he knows, you know, I know, and everybody else knows that if a black man in America fucks up BIG time, he'll get smashed by the media and punished for it.

Michael Vick should be cut from the NFL and locked up for what he did. He f***** up.....and it's his own damn fault for being a dickhead.

Thanks.
    So you KNOW he did it...maybe you should be the prosecutor.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Those 3 white kids from duke weren't convicted in the media right when that shit happend? Come on man, they were upscale rich white kids going to a high end school. They were found guilty before they ever stepped in a court room. Season canceled, kicked out of school, ostrasized by the media and public. And in the end it came out that the girl lied.

What side of that debate were you on? The side of rightousness? Or of the poor black girl who accused three rich white boys of rape?
    Honestly and truthfully I was on the BLACK GIRL'S side. Why?

W.E.B. DuBois said it plain and clear, but he was speaking of surface issues. I know and realize that the true criminals don't see color, they just see so-called class. One of the most popular theses is that they must eliminate a certain percentage of the population in order to maintain control of this planet. Pitting skin hue colors one against another is but one of the tools. If that's so they're doing one hell of a good job. Essentially I would love to see no color but how can I when I look outside of my door and see sick people everywhere? My mind flashes back to all of the girls that have been raped and murdered through out the years.

By the way nice politics. Redirect w/a question. I don't mind answering. What do I have to hide.

Bottom line - In america we're conditioned to believe that race matters.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

people are only "innocent until proven guilty" in a court of law. this does not apply to the court of public opinion due to our right to free speech.

and if people are ready to rush to judgment it's because it has been confirmed that:
    - numerous dead dogs found on vick's property appear to have died gruesome deaths
    - eyewitnesses have confirmed that numerous dog fights took place on vick's property
    - another man accused of participating in the same crimes vick is accused of has already pleaded guilty.

and just as in the duke lacrosse case mentioned by whitey, people invariably rush to judgment regardless of the race of the accused.

more akbar

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

- numerous dead dogs found on vick's property appear to have died gruesome deaths
    Vick has a lot of money, people alway kill his dogs trying to break into his house.

- eyewitnesses have confirmed that numerous dog fights took place on vick's property
    People want attention so they can be in the spotlight alongside Mr. Vick. Perhaps they're looking for a pay day. Maybe Vick has enemys that want to see him in trouble.

- another man accused of participating in the same crimes vick is accused of has already pleaded guilty.
    Just because one man is guilty doesn't mean vick is.

For the record:

OJ simpson was accused of murdering two people, and was found innocent in the court of law.

OJ is a black man.

People are always making the worst conclusions, but when was the last time an innocent white man was put on trial for murder and publicy aired on television?

Wether you admit it or not, america is racially divided.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 08-09-2007 at 10:46 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    Honestly and truthfully I was on the BLACK GIRL'S side. Why?

W.E.B. DuBois said it plain and clear, but he was speaking of surface issues. I know and realize that the true criminals don't see color, they just see so-called class. One of the most popular theses is that they must eliminate a certain percentage of the population in order to maintain control of this planet. Pitting skin hue colors one against another is but one of the tools. If that's so they're doing one hell of a good job. Essentially I would love to see no color but how can I when I look outside of my door and see sick people everywhere? My mind flashes back to all of the girls that have been raped and murdered through out the years.

By the way nice politics. Redirect w/a question. I don't mind answering. What do I have to hide.

What? Your statement doesn't make any sense. Again, why were you on the black girl's side?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    Vick has a lot of money, people alway kill his dogs trying to break into his house.

People want attention so they can be in the spotlight alongside Mr. Vick. Perhaps they're looking for a pay day. Maybe Vick has enemys that want to see him in trouble.

Just because one man is guilty doesn't mean vick is.

For the record:

OJ simpson was accused of murdering two people, and was found innocent in the court of law.

OJ is a black man.

People are always making the worst conclusions, but when was the last time an innocent white man was put on trial for murder and publicy aired on television?

Wether you admit it or not, america is racially divided.

Scott Peterman, Phil Spector, Robert Blake, to name a few. The nightly news has all kinds of stuff on it, not just black people commiting crimes believe it or not. Watch it, you may learn some stuff.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Scott Peterman, Phil Spector, Robert Blake, to name a few. The nightly news has all kinds of stuff on it, not just black people commiting crimes believe it or not. Watch it, you may learn some stuff.
    I'm sorry those cases aren't high profile enough to register with me.

When a black person commits a crime, the news is everywhere.

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

What? Your statement doesn't make any sense. Again, why were you on the black girl's side?
    I didn't say it to make sense to you. I answered the question. My emotions moved me (period). It's not like I was rallying or something, I just felt like she was a victim. Is that plain enough for you.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Veteran Member

Truth................we have to conform to white America..........

I'm sorry those cases aren't high profile enough to register with me.

When a black person commits a crime, the news is everywhere.
    OJ Simpson was a famous sports star ffs.

but yes, see it as a racial issue why he got "fame" out of it.

Teachin Da SeedZ

{>____<}

I didn't say it to make sense to you. I answered the question. My emotions moved me (period). It's not like I was rallying or something, I just felt like she was a victim. Is that plain enough for you.

How is she the victim when she lied about being raped? It's okay for a black woman to lie about being raped by rich white men but not okay for a black girl to be punished for what she did? Are you defending her because she's black?

How is she the victim when she lied about being raped? It's okay for a black woman to lie about being raped by rich white men but not okay for a black girl to be punished for what she did? Are you defending her because she's black?
    I would defend her, because more was taken from her then before her parents were even born.

{>____<}

I would defend her, because more was taken from her then before her parents were even born.
    Personally, I don't care. The fact of the matter is the chick lied about being raped. I think she was in it for the money, to embassed them, and to make rich white men look bad.

So, it's the guys fault for being born into a rich family? It's their fault for being at a great university, which is Duke University? It's their damn fault for having a nicce family? And it's their fault for being them?

I ask again: It's okay for the her to blame the guys for something they didn't do, but it's not okay for the guys to be innocent?

People, just listen to yourselfs. She lied about being raped!!! If I were one of those guys, I'd beat the f****** outta her!