Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: crysis ....(fucking insane)

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BashaHo View Post
    Cpu on a pc is stronger than a console. so running other programs has nothing to do with graphic quality.
    It may affect FPS but that depends on what programs you are running.

All I have to do is make my resolution higher than a 360. PRESTO!! Cod4 looks better on a pc.
    IT's the same game same engine is used. Only difference is pc allows you to play at higher resolutions, console does not.

I don't think crysis will ever come out for a console.
    They will make games with the cry2 engine for console but crysis will not be one of them.
    I dunno, making it DX9 with the optyion to upgrade it to DX10 on the pc always struck me as making it not only more widely available for pc owners, but also making it more easily ported to the 360.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

The major reasons "I think" it will not port is due to Ram & gpu of a console.
    processor is not a issue.
    It has 512 megs that is shared between the GPU and CPU. Not good at all for this game.

If it did port it might have to be dubbed so much... It defeats the purpose crytek was looking to do with pushing the graphics envelope.

This is just what I think. I could be very wrong.

On another note: Crysis warhead is in the works to release this FALL.
    Seems like you play the part of psycho.
    here is the link
    http://www.crytek.com/news/news/?tx_...ash=7733199cd1