Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Evolution is a fact, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post
    The PROBLEM I don't think the people FOR evolution in this thread are getting is that for most of their arguments, there are scientists who argue against them.

I mean the fish example. I do GET what you are saying and how you THINK it happened. But I have also read something to the extent that for a gilled animal to become a land creature would be EXTREMELY difficult. Its muscles and bones couldn't handle land movement, also a fish jumps onto land it dies....how is it gonna evolve....

I admit...my knowledge isn't great on this...but my problem was when I did read and research I found conflicting views. And while evolution is the best theory we have...it does have holes and questions I don't feel it answers.

The Evolution Deceit is a book I read, and it raised alot of questions. Now I know the guy who wrote it had an agenda....but that doesn't mean he didn't bring up alot of issues.

ok, this is all fine.

thing is, all scientific theories are disputed, science is based on that principle.

but i dont see anyone in here trying to dispute theories of quamtum physics and the like.

evolution is something that people like to debate because there are all these religious contradictions and because its a relatively easy concept to grasp.

all the "holes" in evolution have been discussed previously (however ground breaking some members in here think they are).

all scientific knowledge is based on theories, none of them are perfect, but they are the most plausible and complete explanations.

until someone presents an equally complete and plausible counter theory, this thread is useless.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

.....does that mean you do not believe in gravity anymore?
    Here's a better question: What effect does gravity have on the way living animals evolve?

why do you think we had vaccines for some viruses and now they dont work anymore?
    Viruses aren't classified as living organsims. Therefore, they hold no weight in this argument.

THAN WHERE DID WE COME FROM???
    I came from my mother's womb. You came from hominids.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    Here's a better question: What effect does gravity have on the way living animals evolve?

Viruses aren't classified as living organsims. Therefore, they hold no weight in this argument.

I came from my mother's womb. You came from hominids.
    Gravity has to do with it, because its called the gravitational theory. You dont seem to be disputing gravity on the grounds that "theory" is tacked on.

They hold no weight because they readily defeat your argument.

And clearly you came from your mother womb, as did I, but thats not what were talking about here.

Just more slippery side stepping of the questions.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Gravity has to do with it, because its called the gravitational theory. You dont seem to be disputing gravity on the grounds that "theory" is tacked on.

They hold no weight because they readily defeat your argument.

And clearly you came from your mother womb, as did I, but thats not what were talking about here.

Just more slippery side stepping of the questions.
    I real didn't want to be disrespectful but.....

Your an idiot.

This thread is not about gravity. I like the theory of gravity, it's pretty spot on. Keeps me grounded.

The argument that viruses evolve holds not weight because:

Viruses are not classified in the same vein as a living cell.

Viruses do not evolve, they're the same sicknesses that change the way they attack the cells. They don't evolve into new sicknesses.

We are talking about where we came from:

I came from my mother's womb. And somebody told me that evolution is a theory and not a fact.

You say you came from hominids, and somebody told you that evolution is a fact.

Now tell me who's the one side steping here?

Answer the question.

GENERAL WISE

c/s this thread.

Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini
    Answer the question.
    heavier meat sacks

more akbar

Fuck- who gives a fuck - we are here on this rock - now what?
    Focusing on who's right when nobody knows who's right?
    I think some people need better things to do with their time then argue about theories.
    Fuckin idiotic shit for real to argue online. I mean why fuccin make a thread called Evolution is FACT- when you fuckin know damn well it aint fact- thats just looking to flex your paper and pencil pushin muscles. Real loser shit when you don't even know whats right and wrong- besides- in America - they are teaching you the wrong answer to alot of shit- so dont put any value on your American education. It's watered down shit.
    Get da fucc out of here with your - I been in the field hunting fossils shit too- Carbon dating isen't even fact.
    Mankind needs to get beyond who is right and wrong about certain shit - especially theories. You want to come here at wave your lil MA or BA around here - but then you attack others theories - just like them fuccin peckerwoods love to do- just because you think your right - or because Mr Wilson said so in school - DA FUCC OUT OF HERE.

Take your watered down/dumbed down diplomas and stick that shit up your fuccin ass Human Dick Huggah.
    Break fast is served

And fucc - I'm not even coming back to this thread- I hope you make a long ass waste of time reply.

DEAD THREAD
    Break fast is served

Veteran Member

Last edited by Black Man; 08-17-2007 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R
    The more wiser I got the less I noticed how much I know.
    truer words were never spoken. r.i.p. v4d3r

more akbar

Veteran Member

Last edited by Black Man; 08-17-2007 at 03:37 PM.