Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "c.r.e.a.m."

'lo = Polo
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut

It means I got two bags of weed for 5 five dollars.....and the other shit those cats got won't get you high.....that is what it means....any other explanation is wrong.....I neve knew anybody who sold five dollar rocks....and it most definately don't mean 2 .45s

Last edited by brock; 08-26-2007 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    Alot of people. And from what I know, not that I know alot about crack, but I know from what I seen and where I been that one rock is about $20, so 2 for $50 is about right for street prices.

But again, I'm not gonna front like I know about crack for real, never fucked with it, just hung around some knuckleheadz in my younger days. Peace.
    Well I HAVE been around crack. and I can say for certain that most of the time it is sold in smaller rocks called "pops". This rock is so small it provides only two hits, one on the rock, one on the resin. They are usually very cheap and very addicting.

ps. I don't ever remember buying two bags of weed for $5 bucks. How pointless and small would those bags be?
    Last edited by brock; 08-23-2007 at 09:03 AM.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    Alot of people. And from what I know, not that I know alot about crack, but I know from what I seen and where I been that one rock is about $20, so 2 for $50 is about right for street prices.

But again, I'm not gonna front like I know about crack for real, never fucked with it, just hung around some knuckleheadz in my younger days. Peace.
    damn, I feel bad for the fiends round yer way. Round here, one rock is only $10. 2 rocks $20, 3 for $30, etc.

Those 3 amounts each got they own vile, so the fiend says how much he wants and they give him the certain vile that got that amount. It might be different in certain areas, but im sure thats how it is sold over here

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    damn, I feel bad for the fiends round yer way. Round here, one rock is only $10. 2 rocks $20, 3 for $30, etc.

Those 3 amounts each got they own vile, so the fiend says how much he wants and they give him the certain vile that got that amount. It might be different in certain areas, but im sure thats how it is sold over here
    also keep in mind the song was written in 1992 so inflation has taken hold.

2nd post in this thread explained it correctly...

the outcome is critical

Yeah, Lo is short for Polo
    Lo goose is a Polo Ralph Lauren goose down jacket

Quote Originally Posted by missD View Post
    ^^^THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by missD View Post
    nm
    Last edited by brock; 08-26-2007 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
    I don't know anyone who selling a rock for 20 dollars.
    Well you don't know anyone who sells crack huh???

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadLionsFan View Post
    It means I got two bags of weed for 5 five dollars.....and the other shit those cats got won't get you high.....that is what it means....any other explanation is wrong.....I neve knew anybody who sold five dollar rocks....and it most definately don't mean 2 .45s
    How is that possible? Even in 1993 you couldn't get two blunts for 5 dollars... and today somebody will laugh at you. You can get a nick, but thats only enough for a thin L or maybe half if you're facing to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Well I HAVE been around crack. and I can say for certain that most of the time it is sold in smaller rocks called "pops". This rock is so small it provides only two hits, one on the rock, one on the resin. They are usually very cheap and very addicting.

ps. I don't ever remember buying two bags of weed for $5 bucks. How pointless and small would those bags be?
    co-sign.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

Yeah its different in Virginia... not much Clientele in the suburban areas but where there is... maily Richmond, Northern VA, and Norfolk... the prices are jacked because most dealers are from up North so they know they can flip easily down here.

I seen a small rock, good for 1 hit go for 20 and two go for 50... just because thats the bulk price for carrying around all that heat and taking the risk of getting caught with it.

LOL! Yeah I feel bad for the feinds too... but they always get money for it somehow.

Ready to give up so i seek the old earth
    What is the old earth?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLifeisHectic View Post
    What is the old earth?
    Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLifeisHectic View Post
    What is the old earth?
    Could mean Mother like 11th Chamber said or Grandmother.