Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Jesus

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Swollen Member

link just goes to myspace homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post
    link just goes to myspace homepage.
    Aight. I'll fix it when I get home. It's an audio track with a message, not just a rant.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

My man sent it as a bulletin on myspace. I can play the link on my computer. I don't know that the problem is. I'll try to save the audio to a link later but for now check out the website that it comes from.

http://www.odwirafo.com/biribimunsempage.html

Sorry for the confusion.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    My man sent it as a bulletin on myspace. I can play the link on my computer. I don't know that the problem is. I'll try to save the audio to a link later but for now check out the website that it comes from.

http://www.odwirafo.com/biribimunsempage.html

Sorry for the confusion.
    THAT SITE HAS SNAKE AND LIZARD WORSHIP

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

What's with the thread title? I'm not a christian or anything, but did Jesus rub you the wrong way?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    What's with the thread title? I'm not a christian or anything, but did Jesus rub you the wrong way?
    How can someone who didn't exist harm me? I'm just quoting my man on the audio. Check it out.
    http://download.yousendit.com/2C1AEF625ABA6DD2

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    How can someone who didn't exist harm me? I'm just quoting my man on the audio. Check it out.
    http://download.yousendit.com/2C1AEF625ABA6DD2
    Don't get me wrong, I'm usually one of the first ones to make threads like this but I would never come out and say "fuck jesus."

The historical evidence that this man exisited is irrefutable.

And dispite his super star status and the twisting of his teachings, he was in fact a good human being. And my research shows he was in his time one of the original revolutionary warriors.

Let's say in theory, some one took your teachings and ran with it. Made their own relgion out of it by perverting your knowledge.

Would you appreciate someone that siad, Fuck Blackwisdom? He's a fucking cartoon character used for brainwashing black people.

Just have some respect for your fellow man, the thread title is de-constructive.

You told me one time that I have no tact or finesse. And I took that advice to change- to a certain extent, exspecially when it comes to KTL.

Now, i'm telling you- have some respect. Walk like a warrior.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 08-21-2007 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    The historical evidence that this man exisited is irrefutable.

And dispite his super star status and the twisting of his teachings, he was in fact a good human being. And my research shows he was in his time one of the original revolutionary warriors.
    as an aside, does anyone else find it strange that slippy could be so sure that not only did jesus exist, but that he was "in fact a good human being." i dunno, given that there's very little objective evidence of this historical figure outside of what was written about him by his cult-like following (and transcribed by hand thousands of times), i just don't understand how such a rigorous skeptic like slip would be so easily swayed. i mean, he stood firm in his position that we'll never be able to accept evolution as a fact in spite of a mountain of evidence that supports it, so i would expect slippy to be more cautious about the existence of jesus. because as we all know, jesus was a more common name in the near east than joseph is in america today. also, according to many historical accounts, there were lots of people going around preaching the end of the world. oh and why all the discrepancies in the description of jesus in the gospels. i dunno seems kind of fishy. so maybe slippy should say "in theory jesus was a good human being (if the figure that the new testament referred to even really existed)."

and whoever heard of a blond-haired blue-eyed israeli?

just a thought

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    as an aside, does anyone else find it strange that slippy could be so sure that not only did jesus exist, but that he was "in fact a good human being." i dunno, given that there's very little objective evidence of this historical figure outside of what was written about him by his cult-like following (and transcribed by hand thousands of times), i just don't understand how such a rigorous skeptic like slip would be so easily swayed. i mean, he stood firm in his position that we'll never be able to accept evolution as a fact in spite of a mountain of evidence that supports it, so i would expect slippy to be more cautious about the existence of jesus. because as we all know, jesus was a more common name in the near east than joseph is in america today. also, according to many historical accounts, there were lots of people going around preaching the end of the world. oh and why all the discrepancies in the description of jesus in the gospels. i dunno seems kind of fishy. so maybe slippy should say "in theory jesus was a good human being (if the figure that the new testament referred to even really existed)."

just a thought
    I never siad anything about blonde haired or blue eyes.

So in theory he was a good person to spawn such a large following. It's a shame we don't strive to be more like Jesus, instead of worshipping Jesus.

did you know the traditional music of many tribes is disappearing because of jesus's followers? tribes that have converted to christianity ban traditional music and replace it with gospel music. i saw a short documentary about some dude who goes to remote regions of the world trying to record tribal music that hasn't yet been influenced by gospel. he was literally chased out of some villages just for suggesting it. it's really sad to think of the monoculture ideology that results from missionary work.

i think the sentiment in the phrase "fuck jesus" isn't to say that jesus was a bad person (as if a corpse cares what people have to say) but that the consequences of his actions has affected many cultures in a negative way, and perhaps we'd all be better off if he'd never existed.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post

just a thought
    I need to start reading your replies to people before I reply to them.

another story of the ONE

another 3000 years, it'll be James Brown

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Dreams of Conscioussness

there is this greek hiphop group named active member that has this song called "welcome stranger to my place"(in greek)and its like,jesus comes down to earth and goes to a guy at a kapilio(small underground places where people used to go and get drunk of cheap wine)and says to him that if everybody is willing to kill in his name,he is going to leave and luy in his nails...

one of the strongest songs i ve ever heard,i would upload it for ya but you wouldnt understand a word,so..!