Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Jesus

Word, and Jesus wasn't white obviously lol! and the only reason it may be assumed is because when Christianity first spread there was no intergration with other races, In Africa most Churches assume Jesus is a black man.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    The man on the audio isn't muslim, neither am I (for what that's worth). To my knowledge muslims see Jesus as a prophet. So I don't think that they should come out their mouths with negative words about a prophet.
    Muslims believed Jesus existed, but not a prophet.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Muslims believed Jesus existed, but not a prophet.
    muslims say he is a prophet, they say he isn't the son of god/allah....

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

Ya'll know what. For the sake of argument and principle I maintain my position on not even acknowledging Jesus' existance. That's a personal thing for me. Now when it comes to my people. I know that a lot of them are still in belief and use the image of Jesus to relate to the Creator. In regards to this realization, I use this image as a way to relate with and build with them. For those that understand this philosophy much love. Lets keep it moving. For 20 some odd years that's the zone I was in. I gotta reach my people where they are. I posted it here so I can dialog w/folks on it. I'm not trying to knock people's beliefs. If you got that impression I appologize. I just wanted to give another view. Slippy Capalini I just wanna make it plain. I saw what you was saying the whole time. For those who choose to believe in Jesus, so be it. I'll still show love to and build with you. Those that know me know that that is self evident. I just won't accept that image into my psyche as fact. Ya'll take it easy.
    Last edited by blackwisdom; 09-14-2007 at 05:47 PM. Reason: adding

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

i heard jesus was nothing more than a combination of prophets...

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    that's because jesus was an idiot.
    buddy, you may not agree with the idea, but that doesn't mean his entire potential for intelligence is also lost with your disagreement.

his beliefs were structured around Judaism and within that already accepted premise he managed to intelligently communicate with the people around him.

i am not Christian by belief, but damn it i still respect the man as a wise individual. because all of my beliefs do not concur with what he was saying does not make him stupid, i would be stupid to think so. the man was thinking outside of the box "I am not here to destroy the Law and the prophets" (implies his message was different).

and Cthulhu, i've read through the Bible and understand all aspects of it. I was not citing that reference as the central theme, I just meant it's a good example for a revolutionary thought that i was able to pull out of memory at the time.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    buddy, you may not agree with the idea, but that doesn't mean his entire potential for intelligence is also lost with your disagreement.

his beliefs were structured around Judaism and within that already accepted premise he managed to intelligently communicate with the people around him.

i am not Christian by belief, but damn it i still respect the man as a wise individual. because all of my beliefs do not concur with what he was saying does not make him stupid, i would be stupid to think so. the man was thinking outside of the box "I am not here to destroy the Law and the prophets" (implies his message was different).

and Cthulhu, i've read through the Bible and understand all aspects of it. I was not citing that reference as the central theme, I just meant it's a good example for a revolutionary thought that i was able to pull out of memory at the time.
    Since the Gospels were written at least a generation if not more after Jesus' supposed death, it's quite possible that the figure identified as Jesus is a conglomeration of several religious figures from that time period. That era was full of Jewish political dissent against the Roman empire and there were a lot of street prophets claiming to be the Jewish Messiah. There are no other corroborating historical accounts of that one indentifiable Jesus' existence and the Gospels are not adequate enough on their own merits as historical documents. So while I can accept that you respect some of the ideas the Gospels contain, it's sort of futile to respect a man whose existence is shrouded in mythology. Oedipus and Odysseus are characters that display profound wisdom and craftiness as well, but I don't claim to respect people who are almost certainly fictional.

31:15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
    31:16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.
    31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
    31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
    WOW

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by REVERSE DRAGON View Post

WOW
    "My God is an awesome God."

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    Ya'll know what. For the sake of argument and principle I maintain my position on not even acknowledging Jesus' existance. That's a personal thing for me. Now when it comes to my people. I know that a lot of them are still in belief and use the image of Jesus to relate to the Creator. In regards to this realization, I use this image as a way to relate with and build with them. For those that understand this philosophy much love. Lets keep it moving. For 20 some odd years that's the zone I was in. I gotta reach my people where they are. I posted it here so I can dialog w/folks on it. I'm not trying to knock people's beliefs. If you got that impression I appologize. I just wanted to give another view. Slippy Capalini I just wanna make it plain. I saw what you was saying the whole time. For those who choose to believe in Jesus, so be it. I'll still show love to and build with you. Those that know me know that that is self evident. I just won't accept that image into my psyche as fact. Ya'll take it easy.
    yeah but for the sake of argument, "fuck jesus" is so much more appealing than "praise the lo'd."

koolish, jesus is stupid. here's why:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 5:38-44
    Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
    yes, "love your enemy" really is as stupid as it sounds and jesus was either stupid or incredibly delusional for saying it. this is, by far, the least adhered to of jesus' teachings by supposed christians and for good reason. it's a nice idea -- everyone holding hands in lollypop land -- but if all chrisitians had actually followed this doctrine then there probably wouldn't be any christians left. survival precedes all spiritual desires within one's hierarchy of needs. in that respect, sun tzu who lived 500 years before jesus had a much more effective method of dealing with enemies.

more akbar

JESUS all REAL...
    thats the TRUTH.

fight it if you want.. I know the deal...
    You done FD up with the thread title tho real talk..

PEACE.!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aclikyano View Post
    JESUS all REAL...
    thats the TRUTH.

fight it if you want.. I know the deal...
    You done FD up with the thread title tho real talk..

PEACE.!
    This post is irrelevant. Back up your argument with facts before you make a blanket statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    This post is irrelevant. Back up your argument with facts before you make a blanket statement.
    My post is relevant.
    Quit being Ignorant, pick the BIBLE up and read it SON!.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aclikyano View Post
    My post is relevant.
    Quit being Ignorant, pick the BIBLE up and read it SON!.
    I do read the bible. I'm in a class called "The Construction of Evil in Western Theology" where we examine the evolution of the concept of Satan through the orignal "Problem of Evil" in western monotheisms. I don't know how anyone can read through the Old Testament and still think the Bible is the cornerstone of western morality. The Bible justfies bigotry, slavery, misogyny, genocide, murder, rape, and war AS LONG AS GOD SAYS IT'S OK.

Veteran Member

jesus is what you get when you combine ghey matter with stupidity.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"