Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Jesus

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Swollen Member

link just goes to myspace homepage.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post
    link just goes to myspace homepage.
    Aight. I'll fix it when I get home. It's an audio track with a message, not just a rant.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

My man sent it as a bulletin on myspace. I can play the link on my computer. I don't know that the problem is. I'll try to save the audio to a link later but for now check out the website that it comes from.

http://www.odwirafo.com/biribimunsempage.html

Sorry for the confusion.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

What's with the thread title? I'm not a christian or anything, but did Jesus rub you the wrong way?

i always wondered if jesus had known that his teachings would be used to justify the crusades, the inquisition, heretic/witch trials, and quite possibly inspired more people to kill in his name than would otherwise have done so, you think he woulda just called the whole thing off? i mean talk about blowback.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    i always wondered if jesus had known that his teachings would be used to justify the crusades, the inquisition, heretic/witch trials, and quite possibly inspired more people to kill in his name than would otherwise have done so, you think he woulda just called the whole thing off? i mean talk about blowback.
    I don't think it was his intention to become a celebrity either.

hmm well i'm gonna have to disagree! i'd say that traveling village to village with an entourage of followers saying shit like "repent, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near!" insinuating that he himself was the son of god and performing faith healings on the sick, he was most definitely trying to make a name for himself. he might have regretted all that attention once the romans caught wind of a troublemaker in jerusalem, but jesus was a rockstar for that era and he used the celebrity image he'd cultivated to spread his message.

that said i believe his intentions were for the betterment of not only his contemporaries, but for all mankind, and i just have to wonder if the religions that subsequently spawned from his teachings have actually brought us any closer to those goals of peace and brotherhood or if they've really just been used more to divide us.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    What's with the thread title? I'm not a christian or anything, but did Jesus rub you the wrong way?
    How can someone who didn't exist harm me? I'm just quoting my man on the audio. Check it out.
    http://download.yousendit.com/2C1AEF625ABA6DD2

hahaha that's great. i joked in another thread that jesus was a fictional character and here it shows up as "fact."

yeah the myth surrounding jesus, as created by his nuthugging disciples in the decades after his death, has had vast consequences for this planet. and to undo the global mind hijacking that has occurred it may even be necessary to deny his existence altogether... it's a battle for weak minds and good luck with that. just as billions of people believe jesus was a supernatural being, i'm sure there are plenty of people who will accept at face value that he never even existed.

although he certainly proclaims his beliefs with conviction, the way this guy is trying to spread "african spirituality" is never gonna cut it. the power of christianity comes from two things:

1) imminent destruction of the world with your eternal soul being judged by god to rest either in an infinitely blissful heaven or a tortuous hell.

2) christianity offers a more personal relationship with god than in judaism and the various pagan religions. just take a bath in the river to absolve yourself of past sins, live a virtuous life and god will judge in your favor after your death (which is right around the corner because if any of the normal things don't kill you then the apocalypse most definitely will, oh and did i mention the apocalypse is near? the fucking apocalypse man!)

so unless african spirituality can compete with the buddy god and epic fear mongering of christianity, then there's little hope that this guy will find significant numbers of converts.

more akbar

No doubt. Even as I researched the truth, it took a long time for the truth about Jesus, etc to finally seep in.

Those that tricked us studied us first.

1) They knew that we were more visual/oral literate,
    2) we possess very strong realizations in spiritual energies,
    3) our family tradition is King/Queen of our reality, and
    4) our every interaction with others is based on our spiritual concepts.

The very light that shines into our religious temples refracts through a White Man that is the sole avatar to our spiritual being. Behind the Big Strong Voiced Oratar that damns us into Christianity is a dying White Man who died for us. It's communication science at it's best.

Black people (or whatever you want to call us today), due to our physiology, are innately linked to the universal energies. We are linked to the commonality of The One. People use this understanding to twist our original concepts which we use to explain this realization in order to control us. By robbing our land, culture (which religion falls under), and history we have been robbed from ourselves.

Kweli said, "They use to ask you who's your master, now they ask you who's your pastor, it's your allegiance that they're trully after." When I proclaim that I no longer pledge allegiance to the God that was brain washed into my ancestors, I'm instantly outcasted. Outcasted by family, associates, co-workers, strangers, etc. If you don't follow what big mama told us then you've committed the ultimate sin (I know that they're talking about this in another thread, but don't relate this to it). You've rebelled against the matriarch. You need an exercism, the devil has possessed you. "You don't believe in Jesus Baby? OOH LAWD TAKE ME NOW!!" Our families solidify the lie.

Black people are soooo superstitious and that's innate with us. Others are as well but we ALL are. I don't mean just, "Oooh you split that pole one block ago. Wait for me and let me go unsplit it." I mean that we know that there is spirit (or as I like to refer to it, energy) that connects all things and we are intuned to it. Our oral traditions and history explain these spirits and what not. These oral traditions and stories guide our interactions in society.

The people who forced these bastardized religions on us were around us long enough to know how to influence us to forget ourselves over time.

A very short story:
    In Mali the priests were trying to make it rain cause it was a drought. None of them could make it rain at will. A day or so later a man came with the message of Allah. That day it rained. Mali converted to Islam.

P.S. This isn't just a knock on Christianity but all religions that rob people of their essence.

P.P.S. (if I can do that) I forgot to mention. Due to the fact that we don't educate and socialize our children adequate to their physiology (go read some Amos Wilson), their spirits and minds seldomly elevate to the level that's required in order to flip this monkey around.
    Last edited by blackwisdom; 08-21-2007 at 10:08 AM. Reason: P.P.S.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    How can someone who didn't exist harm me? I'm just quoting my man on the audio. Check it out.
    http://download.yousendit.com/2C1AEF625ABA6DD2
    Don't get me wrong, I'm usually one of the first ones to make threads like this but I would never come out and say "fuck jesus."

The historical evidence that this man exisited is irrefutable.

And dispite his super star status and the twisting of his teachings, he was in fact a good human being. And my research shows he was in his time one of the original revolutionary warriors.

Let's say in theory, some one took your teachings and ran with it. Made their own relgion out of it by perverting your knowledge.

Would you appreciate someone that siad, Fuck Blackwisdom? He's a fucking cartoon character used for brainwashing black people.

Just have some respect for your fellow man, the thread title is de-constructive.

You told me one time that I have no tact or finesse. And I took that advice to change- to a certain extent, exspecially when it comes to KTL.

Now, i'm telling you- have some respect. Walk like a warrior.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 08-21-2007 at 10:56 AM.

yes you are right on point but jesus is a third f our problem and in reality is not a problem
    at all.

In fact that makes manifest the 9th lesson in the 1-14

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
    The historical evidence that this man exisited is irrefutable.

And dispite his super star status and the twisting of his teachings, he was in fact a good human being. And my research shows he was in his time one of the original revolutionary warriors.
    as an aside, does anyone else find it strange that slippy could be so sure that not only did jesus exist, but that he was "in fact a good human being." i dunno, given that there's very little objective evidence of this historical figure outside of what was written about him by his cult-like following (and transcribed by hand thousands of times), i just don't understand how such a rigorous skeptic like slip would be so easily swayed. i mean, he stood firm in his position that we'll never be able to accept evolution as a fact in spite of a mountain of evidence that supports it, so i would expect slippy to be more cautious about the existence of jesus. because as we all know, jesus was a more common name in the near east than joseph is in america today. also, according to many historical accounts, there were lots of people going around preaching the end of the world. oh and why all the discrepancies in the description of jesus in the gospels. i dunno seems kind of fishy. so maybe slippy should say "in theory jesus was a good human being (if the figure that the new testament referred to even really existed)."

and whoever heard of a blond-haired blue-eyed israeli?

just a thought

more akbar