Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Jesus

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

With our essence, the spirit.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

We all aren't properly intuned but we all ascend when we so-called sleep.

Just to verify that we're on the same sheet of music before I continue please clarify what you mean by
    Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse
    so how do u think ascention is possible?
    Please define ascention in the specific sense that you're referring to it in this context.

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

Yeah. We do that everything we sleep. "Sleep is the cousin of death" - Nas.

Meditation is a key that can be used to unlock the misconceptions of the functions of the spirit. In my systems I know that my essesnce is spirit. My mind and body are tools of the spirit that allows me to operate within this 3rd dimensional realm. Once that knowledge is understood I can begin to cultivate the spirit by aligning with the Creator. In return I can gain control and mastery over the mind and body. I have such a long journey, but the journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step.

Sup Blak...!? bin a while... I see you still shakin' up the bees nest as usual...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Quote Originally Posted by blackwisdom View Post
    Meditation is a key that can be used to unlock the misconceptions of the functions of the spirit. In my systems I know that my essesnce is spirit. My mind and body are tools of the spirit that allows me to operate within this 3rd dimensional realm. Once that knowledge is understood I can begin to cultivate the spirit by aligning with the Creator. In return I can gain control and mastery over the mind and body. I have such a long journey, but the journey of 1,000 miles begins with one step.

Black...do you think the creator would create mankind with out giving us a comprehensive guidance of some sort. A guidance not only just for us as Black men but for the whole of mankind?

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

I dunno about hating on him

he was a philosopher, who people believed was a prophet, you cant blame him for other people twisting his teachings around for personal gain

you can learn from his teachings, as you can learn from the teachings of aristotle, plato, buddah, muhummad, and the tons of other philosophers that have existed

Keep it blacker than the back of ya necK

Quote Originally Posted by BlaK FuRYaN View Post
    Black...do you think the creator would create mankind with out giving us a comprehensive guidance of some sort. A guidance not only just for us as Black men but for the whole of mankind?
    What the deal is Bro. I ain't heard from you in a grip!
    No doubt Bro. In my eyes a human is a human. If I were to say that I didn't study the differences I'd be a liar. We all possess an essencial soul/spirit. That's the direction that this conversation has taken (I think). We can all cultivate that aspect of us. I also would like to offer that some people are more intuned than others and can tap into their spritual essence much easier than others. Coming from a Black Nationalist perspective I'd love to say that all Black people are more spiritually inclined but I'd be lying again. Coming from a Holistic perspective anyone can cultivate the soul/spirit. Look at Cynthia Brown.

I feel that many have become intuned with the Universal Spirit (Allah if you will) and have documented their communications, leaving us blueprints to go by. The spirit has no ethnicity/race, so what's spiritually essential for one should be spiritually essential for all.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post

he was a philosopher, who people believed was a prophet, you cant blame him for other people twisting his teachings around for personal gain

you can learn from his teachings, as you can learn from the teachings of aristotle, plato, buddah, muhummad, and the tons of other philosophers that have existed
    I'm a stickler for key words.

All of the people's knowledge in your last paragraph come from the same source according to my research.

Yeah.

It took the ancients 40 years to cultivate a man. Our education and training is based soley on material ends. That's why we only use that small percentage of our brains (in my estimation). The spirit controls the flesh, so we must cultivate "it" in order to elevate the flesh.

At least that's what's been revealed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelin2k View Post

listen, one of the very few things we know for sure about jesus, the man not the mythological figure, is that he traveled around the near east telling people in aramaic:

"the end of the world is near. you must repent, for it is only through me that one can reach the kingdom of god."

forget everything else you think you know about jesus, and recognize the supreme douchebaggery in that statement which is repeated more or less in that form across all 4 of the original gospels and can be verified in secular accounts from the time as well. implicit in that statement is that unless you do as i do, you will suffer eternal damnation.

and how in the world can you consider jesus a philosopher? "love thy brother" isn't a philosophy it's a deluded wish.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Make~Sensi* View Post
    lol. Those people worked for the devil and not for God, Those persons who claimed vengance with God's name would have gone to hell not heaven. They used Jesus' name for personal gain and will have to answer to him on judgement day according to the Christian belief. I realize what i am about to say is an ignorant statement but the exact same can be said for Allah so maybe you can see why its quite offending. Also i hope you don't claim to be a Muslim because you just called one of your own prophet's ''an asshole''.
    yo sensi, consider mother teresa -- no catholic would argue that she did the devil's work. there's no disputing the fact that she devoted her life on earth to doing what she truly believed to be god's wishes.

she was of course concerned about the spread of HIV/AIDS in africa. she helped establish hospices and homes for people with the disease. that's great but you wanna know her plan for preventing it from decimating the african population: abstinence. she refused to aid in the distribution of condoms to africans. and that's not all...
    Quote Originally Posted by "The Missionary Position" by Christopher Hitchens

Mother Teresa On Aids: “It is the retribution for ‘improper sexual misconduct.’”

(Then what were the Black Death, smallpox, influenza, measles, mumps, polio, and TB “retribution" for?)

Mother Teresa On Poverty: “It is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot. The world is much helped by the suffering of poor people.”

(The more poor people there are who “accept” their suffering, the more rich people there will be who manipulate them. The rich complain that the poor want something for nothing. But the rich often stop at nothing to get everything. Where is Mother T.’s indignation at the “rich” like Jesus supposedly displayed?)

Mother Teresa On Overpopulation: “There is no problem of overpopulation, only of God’s will.”

(So if you live in a country whose population growth is outpacing its food production and economic growth, then you ought to throw away those rubbers and birth control pills, and get down on your knees and embrace starvation and poverty, because according to Mother T. that’s “God’s will.”)

Mother Teresa On the Intense Pains of a Man with Cancer: “You are suffering like Christ. Therefore Jesus must be kissing you.”

(Mother T. was against the use of anesthetics to deaden pain, and she repeated the above story of intense suffering as an illustration of that belief. However, she also revealed the man’s reply to her. In response to Mother T. telling him that “Jesus must be kissing you,” he replied, “Then I wish he’d stop.”)
    fuck mother teresa. fuck jesus. and no i'm not muslim.

more akbar

twist twist spin spin.

It eventually will snap.

I'm not really a Catholic in the sense that i worship God in the way that they believe is correct(i mean i use contraception, i don't believe i'll go hell for it lol). They are confused with morals from the times of the origins when the Bible was formed with today's problems. I call it being a Spiritual Christian. And to me i just believe in Good and Evil, God and the Devil, a heaven and a hell, to try your best and do the right thing when everything is tempting you to do what is wrong. It obviously gets more complex than that but i'll try not bore you to death lol. Anyway the point i'm trying to make is that Jesus/God/Allah/woteverthefuckyoucallhim...may or may not be true or real, but that hope and the core beliefs before all the bullshit twists and spins that people try to press forward is a good message and a good roll to follow. Don't waste your life worshiping God who is greater than worship and rituals that have no meaning or cause, The God or the Jesus in my heart is something truly more perfect and greater than anything anyone could imagine. I believe if you want to get into heaven you'd have to do your best to make the world better when you leave than before it was when you arrived(and if it's impossible God will have mercy on those who have that desire). It's kind of like karma i also believe athiests muslims anyone can go to heaven as long as they are good people.

So fuck you lol. HAIL LORD JESUS CHRIST KING OF KINGS, SON OF GOD, BROTHER OF MAN, OUR HOLY SPIRIT, OUR SAVIOUR WHO SACRAFICED HIMSELF IN ORDER TO SAVE OUR ANSESTORS EVIL EARTH OF WHICH STILL AWAITS HIS RETURN.

hehehe

when you talk about good messages or "good rolls to follow" all i hear is relativistic morals. when you speak about perfection, all i hear is an ill-defined ever-shifting goal of yours. you can sit comfortably there with an unquestioning conviction to your lifestyle and i'll be the one who says fuck whoever inspired that simplistic worldview.

more akbar

OK, but i decided what to believe. No one has forced me, People lie and pretend that they are Christian Jewish Muslim w/e, When in reality i'd say around 95% of all these people actually know deep down that they are being tricked yet they still pretend to be a true christian,muslim w/e. At the end of the day niether one religion is for real, and each one is a contradiction. They say all man is God's children, They say to believe this or go to hell, They expect us to do so without God telling me to do it personally. Faith? i have faith in God, not in people in made up positions who think they have the right to tell us what God wants.